Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

AHM (+ Z4 + Razrokh ) vs Tormentors

This is a discussion on AHM (+ Z4 + Razrokh ) vs Tormentors within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After reading the post 2 above, just let me say: Let the flames begin h43r:...
Page: 5

Aqu

After reading the post 2 above, just let me say:

Let the flames begin h43r:

morax

I see discussion i dont flame skilled oposition its hard to come by

Aqu

I just think that accusing AHM of 'babashopping' their items via KOM isnt likely to lead anywhere but flames :P

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

ROFFLEZ I was gonna say wtf....he hasn't used a single soul pot in 1vs1 , then u showed the hammer lol....

GlarFist

Stop blaming AHM for items and other shits, they was with CS, so what? we was with two full healers, you see that?!!! Even one is 61 level with +7 hp jewelry, but before died he makes 5-6 heals, and THAT give us advantage, a HUUUUGE advantage... And ahm + Z4 + Razrokh ownz us at 60-70 %. Respect!!!
    I think this is no example who is better, its a video to watch, as devile said - how good players have FUN

PLay the game and take maximum fun of it, stop comparing the sizes in your pants!!!

k2edforfun

morax sorry if u took it wrong...i was not trying to offende.....and no flames here...i know you have stated many times u dont baba shop and its all good

i was simply pointing out to a comment that ahm has better crap them tormentors....it could be cause your clan babashop more then they do....thats all i was saying

i agree and said skill is more important even if you have baba shoped items

also the move was good and many skilled players on there and you could see it....dam man lycaon ftw now everyone is going to get one.....good job devile :wacko: ^_^

Originally posted by morax
    P.S Apostillo - i hate your styx you were the main reason we lost some of the fights
    Yeah! He made me use 1 soul pot! bastard!

yankee

Default next fight

ok this video is really nice but prepare ur cam to next fight cause i ll be there

Originally posted by GlarFist
    Stop blaming AHM for items and other shits, they was with CS, so what? we was with two full healers, you see that?!!! Even one is 61 level with +7 hp jewelry, but before died he makes 5-6 heals, and THAT give us advantage, a HUUUUGE advantage... And ahm + Z4 + Razrokh ownz us at 60-70 %. Respect!!!
    I think this is no example who is better, its a video to watch, as devile said - how good players have FUN

PLay the game and take maximum fun of it, stop comparing the sizes in your pants!!!
    well said !

Banned

good vid loved it.....why didnt i get invite....better invite me next time glar...lol....

good job good guns

archer

+1.
    Tormentors is one of the clans I most respect.
    nice organized partys and nice play...
    all those fights were made for fun... not to compare one to another.

Erian

i miss the old days of diez, so many deaths so much challenges and sooooooooooo fun

morax

Mines pretty big to be honest.... h43r:

P.S My clan think im shit :angry:

Erian

i agree with your clan morax ^^

and vent info plysss

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GlarFist

Mines pretty big to be honest.... h43r:

P.S My clan think im shit :angry:[/b]
    think? no no no, i KNOW baba :lol:

as for my items....

67 URunFasterWithAKnifE Rogue *

Rogue Chitin Shell Pauldron +7/12 DEX *
    Rogue Chitin Armor Pads +8/15 DEX *
    Rogue Chitin Armor Helmet +8/15 DEX *
    Rogue Chitin Shell Gauntlet +7/12 DEX *
    Rogue Chitin Armor Gauntlet +5/20 Spear def *
    Rogue Chitin Shell Boots +7/12 DEX *
    Rogue Chitin Armor Boots +5/20 Spear def *