Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ain't this bannable?

This is a discussion on ain't this bannable? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why should the opinion of someone mess you guys up so bad? I hate that whole movement...so someone has an ...
Page: 2

MarvinTheMartian

why should the opinion of someone mess you guys up so bad? I hate that whole movement...so someone has an opinion, whether its for or against you or your beliefs...it is their choice whether or not to show it..if you are offended, ask them to take it off...if they dont..then they are assholes,but not because they expressed themselves, just because its deliberatly meant to hurt you. opinions should be able to be expressed otherwise we are a bunch of fucking drones...they want to be nazi's? let em...you wanna hate nazi's? have at it....your choice..noone elses.

Zaria

Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaria@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene

evenson is canadian , dont listen to him * *

personaly i think its damn sick and should be banned .

because after all
    why the hell do they use the Nazi symbol ?
    because they know anything about nazis or support thier thoughts ?
    no its because they are a group of pricks who just try to be "cool" by putting that cross over thier names .
    surprise surprise but all are muslims and turks .
    surprise surprise .

Hmmm, I'm Canadian too, and isn't it history? Its not racism. Thats only what your parents told you. :P
    where have u seen the word racism ?
    btw i meant evenson is a bad canadian
    its dengarous[/b]
    I saw racism stated in sil4s post. Come on, you can't tell me this isn't all about racism. This shit happened years ago, who cares about it now, its history. Look ahead instead of back. If only schools would teach what to do with your FUTURE, we wouldn't dwell on the PAST they teach us in HISTORY.

BAN HISTORY FTW! Why the hell everyone looking back?

Smiley

erm, someone said earlier its an ancient symbol of power, just nazi's used it later, but what if they use it as the ancient symbol? ><
    from what i know it's symbol of luck and hitler just decided to use it...

Banned

I saw racism stated in sil4s post. *Come on, you can't tell me this isn't all about racism. *This shit happened years ago, who cares about it now, its history. *Look ahead instead of back. *If only schools would teach what to do with your FUTURE, we wouldn't dwell on the PAST they teach us in HISTORY. *

BAN HISTORY FTW! *Why the hell everyone looking back?
    you sir, are a moron.

Zaria

Originally posted by MrRapist
    I saw racism stated in sil4s post. *Come on, you can't tell me this isn't all about racism. *This shit happened years ago, who cares about it now, its history. *Look ahead instead of back. *If only schools would teach what to do with your FUTURE, we wouldn't dwell on the PAST they teach us in HISTORY. *

you sir, are a moron.
    Well for one u r an ass because u assume I am a sir.

Banned

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrRapist

you sir, are a moron.
    Well for one u r an ass because u assume I am a sir.[/b]
    how about...

you kid, are a moron

Tenx

Well see the reason they teach us history is to learn from the past to not make the same mistakes but history always finds a way to repeat it self but i think that its not right that they put that on the back of there capes and the btw the nazi symbol was once used as a symbol of peace before it was turned during the hitler era to make it the schwastica.

Banned

Originally posted by Tenx
    Well see the reason they teach us history is to learn from the past to not make the same mistakes but history always finds a way to repeat it self but i think that its not right that they put that on the back of there capes and the btw the nazi symbol was once used as a symbol of peace before it was turned during the hitler era to make it the schwastica.
    exactly, but dumb morons don't get that..." Ban history, Yea im cool!"

Tenx

Originally posted by MrRapist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrRapist)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tenx
    exactly, but dumb morons don't get that..." Ban history, Yea im cool!"[/b]
    I would definately have to agree but i dont believe everyones a moron i just know alot about history and im majoring in it atm.

Zaria

The swastika (from Sanskrit स्वस्तिक svastika) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles in either left-facing (卍) or right-facing (卐) direction. The swastika is a holy symbol in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. In the West, it is most widely known and used as a symbol of Nazism. It is traditionally oriented so that a main line is horizontal, though it is occasionally rotated at forty-five degrees. The Hindu version is often decorated with a dot in each quadrant.

It symbolizes Peace and Harmony, Lord Ganesh has it on his right hand.

Banned

Originally posted by Tenx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tenx)</div>
    Originally posted by MrRapist@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tenx

exactly, but dumb morons don't get that..." Ban history, Yea im cool!"
    I would definately have to agree but i dont believe everyones a moron i just know alot about history and im majoring in it atm.[/b]
    Just refering to the idiot that said "Ban History FTW"

Zaria

Originally posted by MrRapist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrRapist)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaria@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrRapist

you sir, are a moron.

Well for one u r an ass because u assume I am a sir.
    how about...

you kid, are a moron[/b]
    another assumption.

Banned

Originally posted by Zaria
    The swastika (from Sanskrit स्वस्तिक svastika) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles in either left-facing (卍) or right-facing (卐) direction. The swastika is a holy symbol in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. In the West, it is most widely known and used as a symbol of Nazism. It is traditionally oriented so that a main line is horizontal, though it is occasionally rotated at forty-five degrees. The Hindu version is often decorated with a dot in each quadrant.

It symbolizes Peace and Harmony, Lord Ganesh has it on his right hand.
    Wow, such good info! BUt if u look at the picture, were talkin about nazi's...kkthxbb

and nice copy and paste

Zaria

Of course its copy and paste, I won't deny it. This is where the symbol originated from. Go search it.

Zaria

Look at this flag. <_<
    Order of the New Templars 1907

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast