Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ain't this bannable?

This is a discussion on ain't this bannable? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that flag symbolizes peace......
Page: 3

Tenx

that flag symbolizes peace...

Zaria

Yes it does. It originated in Austria. Now go read here about it. Really very interesting.

http://www.locksley.com/6696/swastick.htm don't forget page 2

evenson

Whine Whine Whine Cry Cry Cry.

sophiem

Originally posted by evenson
    And then I say to people like you guys, SHut the fuck up and stop crying. Its a game.
    huh, and u want to say me that this symbol is "part of the game"?.. pls

sophiem

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaria
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene

evenson is canadian , dont listen to him * *

personaly i think its damn sick and should be banned .

because after all
    why the hell do they use the Nazi symbol ?
    because they know anything about nazis or support thier thoughts ?
    no its because they are a group of pricks who just try to be "cool" by putting that cross over thier names .
    surprise surprise but all are muslims and turks .
    surprise surprise .

Hmmm, I'm Canadian too, and isn't it history? Its not racism. Thats only what your parents told you. :P
    where have u seen the word racism ?
    btw i meant evenson is a bad canadian
    its dengarous[/b]
    I saw racism stated in sil4s post. Come on, you can't tell me this isn't all about racism. This shit happened years ago, who cares about it now, its history. Look ahead instead of back. If only schools would teach what to do with your FUTURE, we wouldn't dwell on the PAST they teach us in HISTORY.

BAN HISTORY FTW! Why the hell everyone looking back?[/b][/quote]

zzzz pls dont call it shit millions of people die not for shit.. why we are learn history? to remmber that wont happned agian..

Zaria

None of our symbols are part of the game.

It's been determined already in the two previous threads about clans with swastikas that the problem is CONTEXT. Zaria you shouldn't waste your time, the clan leader is most likely not using it a symbol of power (the chances of people knowing this and playing this game is small :lol: ), and frankly I really doubt he is. Anyways It doesnt matter in what context he's using it because it IS going to get removed if it gets to the gms; k2 as a company would think it safer to just remove it than just incite another "ban camaz0zt" event. All the previous clan with Swastikas have had their symbol removed, banned, or had the clan disbanded so just report it...

Healo

Originally posted by Zaria+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaria)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrRapist
    I saw racism stated in sil4s post. *Come on, you can't tell me this isn't all about racism. *This shit happened years ago, who cares about it now, its history. *Look ahead instead of back. *If only schools would teach what to do with your FUTURE, we wouldn't dwell on the PAST they teach us in HISTORY. *

BAN HISTORY FTW! *Why the hell everyone looking back?
    you sir, are a moron.
    Well for one u r an ass because u assume I am a sir.[/b]
    superbly own't one there zaria :lol:

Haxium

There is a way to know if its rascism. Just ask the leader about it. If he say : "sex plýs", then the symbol mean peace. If he say "fak jew, heil hitler", then its rascist. And imo, the 2nd one will win. Also, the symbol is the same, but its not the same as the other ones. This symbol is typically nazi, cuz of the white circle, the red squate, and the symbol is in diagonal.

Pls, trust me, those ppl don't do it cuz they love the nazi party, their idea, or whatever they want. Im sure they don't know shit about this political group, neither trust in it, and don't even know Hitler. They only need attention. Their only aim is to shock, and imo, this is bannable (kids shouldn't be allow to do whatever they want).

Zaria

Originally posted by Haxium
    There is a way to know if its rascism. Just ask the leader about it. If he say : "sex plýs", then the symbol mean peace.
    :lol:

who cares? thousands, prolyl millions of people are racist, so why does it matter if they put a swastika on their capes in game or join the klan? burn crosses or say fack amerýcans? they are racist and bitchin about a symbol wont change that so stop wasting your time...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sticks and stones will break my bones but words(or pictures in this case) will never hurt me....

what a simple saying yelled out by kids on playgrounds...if only people listened to it and followed it :rollseyes:

Just4Now

Default Re: ain't this bannable?

Originally posted by sil4s

notice the beautiful hitler sign
    Hitler sign?

lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

And i don't think its bannable but i do think ther clan can get deleted.

iAmNiNjA

u fakin stupid retards if u dont know the turkey guys helped hitler so STFU fakin retards no point of opening this kind of topic... damn retards go learn history

Phosgene

Originally posted by iAmNiNjA
    u fakin stupid retards if u dont know the turkey guys helped hitler so STFU fakin retards no point of opening this kind of topic... damn retards go learn history
    first of all shut up .
    please tell me where someone said turks helped hitler ?
    we just say that guy on the picture is a little turk prick and he should be banned thats all .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123