Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Akara: Shivas 1 week later

This is a discussion on Akara: Shivas 1 week later within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMFG HE RAPED ME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he has god like items i have decent items....and ask golden haze i got 82 ...
Page: 14

cRuX

OMFG HE RAPED ME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he has god like items i have decent items....and ask golden haze i got 82 hp // full dex and only spike him for 400 hmmm weird , talia + dd+7???? ok ill spend 1000usd on this game and i will be godlike , like dude what are u talking about he raped me , not even the best rouge in the game can fuken beat him if i spike him for 400 , i got raped gg im glad. and shivas gg u got a good minor and u beat me 3 times and i beat u once , im dont with this flaming shit gg u guys are amazing , i got 2.5k hp and like 1300 ap gg and like 500 def im balling with items aint i???

googogo bubba shop some skills now naidenz

ugg sexyreplay ?? that is?? naidenz?? shivas go 1v1 him?[/b]
    Where the fuck did you get BUBBA SHOP?

i got 2.5k hp and like 1300 ap gg and like 500 def im balling with items aint i???[/b]
    Quest jewels,fp set+7,dual cleaver 1500,300 scroll.
    ur stats sould be like 2900hp 700ac+ 1350ap+ so yeah lie more.
    And btw Silver dont have dd helm,and i dont think that have talia lol

BootyCall

im done with this forum so bb. done with all these pros. flame flame flame this should me flame4life .... well i got owned im happy... congratz to beating me. im srry i suck.

NaidenZ

Where the fuck did you get BUBBA SHOP?[/b]
    BUBBA SHOP is a Improved babashop :lol:

RideOn

im done with this forum so bb. done with all these pros. flame flame flame this should me flame4life .... well i got owned im happy... congratz to beating me. im srry i suck.[/b]

quit ko plz and ur noob friend Justin too he sux anyway

cRuX

BUBBA SHOP is a Improved babashop :lol:[/b]
    lol how the hell would you get BUBBA SHOP?

St0neColdKill3r

Decent movie, 1st time out mmm kinda doubt you didn't practice in arena but eh your combo is decent. Minor is good but no clue unless your nails look like Freddy Kruegar why you'd want that skill bar . Make some movies in like 3-4 months and I'll give you more props cause atm some ppl mainly farm items or just focus on xp.

BTW don't worry about ppl who don't matter to you(friends/clannies/family) say to you in this game or on this forum. It's very childish and ignorant to get all bent because of someone that you don't even know. If they aren't good then w/e everyone on this game has been a noob nothing at 1 point or another, and ppl have ups and downs in real life and some ppl dunno how to handle it so they flame ppl they wish they could be--and yea in real life too.

aero

Minor is good but no clue unless your nails look like Freddy Kruegar why you'd want that skill bar .[/b]
    Your my new idol.

RideOn

dont worry :lol:

oe ya q bravo eres xD

Nice minor 8/10 bcz u need better items for pk :P

RideOn

oe ya q bravo eres xD

Nice minor 8/10 bcz u need better items for pk :P[/b]
    :lol:

Unr4ted

eres un retardado miguel isiste un vs con el peor rogue en el clan mio quien es el sharer de
    Esc q se llama royal, si quieres un vs bueno y provare q mi clan no es un crappy clan como
    tu dices, ven a1 y veras enverdadera mente como se juega un rogue <_<

RideOn

eres un retardado miguel isiste un vs con el peor rogue en el clan mio quien es el sharer de
    Esc q se llama royal, si quieres un vs bueno y provare q mi clan no es un crappy clan como
    tu dices, ven a1 y veras enverdadera mente como se juega un rogue <_<[/b]
    can someone tell this noob, that he need to speak english, ESC says it was him thats all, fcktard read all this topic and u will see.

i vs many rogues from ur clan all lose the vs with me so plz stop talking crap newbie .

time to xp so vs maybe later noob h34r:

pd: q noob eres para estar en ese clan indio cojudo, y aprende a escribir.. isiste es Hiciste* , que viene del verbo hacer;enverdaderamente no existe; chapa tu coquito serrano

Royalassassin

Well done you beat Jon - Esc on a 1v1. =) now 1v1 me

RideOn

Well done you beat Jon - Esc on a 1v1. =) now 1v1 me[/b]
    LOL HAHAHAHA this is cracking me up!!!