Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Akara: Shivas 1 week later

This is a discussion on Akara: Shivas 1 week later within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur GG priest why you you picked up rouge :blink:[/b] coz me + shivas = best rogue duo ever!! h34r: ...
Page: 16

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ur GG priest why you you picked up rouge :blink:[/b]

coz me + shivas = best rogue duo ever!! h34r: :lol:

he uses single minor and u use double :S so 1v1 me so we can settle this bull shit.

this hilarious your just scared kk all ko4life this noob dosent wanna 1v1 what a pussy get a life stop talking shit when u cant even touch me... im too pro 4 u and the only reason hes backing down cause he knows in A2 i beat him in a 1v1 with 3/4 hp left moron cause it was me not my sharer so please gtfo 1v1 me or stop talking shit. and modern , ur so fuken ezz u got better gear than me lawl 1v1 me?? or u gonaa be a pussy like ur whole clan iS?[/b]
    Im downloading the movie so ill edit with a rating soon, but why the fuk does it matter how many minors someone has on his skillbar? If i want ill put 4 minors , it a skill, use it like you want to. TBH both of you stfu. No one cares so stop with the "OMFG U SUK I OWN AQ MOTHER".

The Skillbar is really wierd, how can 1 person play with it like that i dont understand and why does your camera twitch all the time?

Im downloading the movie so ill edit with a rating soon, but why the fuk does it matter how many minors someone has on his skillbar? If i want ill put 4 minors , it a skill, use it like you want to. TBH both of you stfu. No one cares so stop with the "OMFG U SUK I OWN AQ MOTHER".

The Skillbar is really wierd, how can 1 person play with it like that i dont understand and why does your camera twitch all the time?[/b]
    that skill bar is bcz he use one hand at keyboard with me minor in 3 the other minor at right click, thats why is intense its pretty difficult but when u get it is pretty easy too :x

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516