Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Akara: Shivas 1 week later

This is a discussion on Akara: Shivas 1 week later within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; oo and i got 2.5k hp and 1250 ap so gtfo ill still own u...oo and shivas i pawned u ...
Page: 3

RideOn

oo and i got 2.5k hp and 1250 ap so gtfo ill still own u...oo and shivas i pawned u in A2 with 200 ac and 1200 hp good game learn to minor plx , move my hp plsss!!!
    so ur backing down from a 1v1?????[/b]
    u dont understand? i just pk yesteday i didnt log today so plz stop posting lies newbie i dont care how much ap or hp u have, u have master quest done, cleavers +8 and a big mouth to talk crap, so plz get a life a learn how to lose noob

btw on shivas i had 900ap, loser/ with my crappy minor i make u redball manytimes xD

i vs u yesterday 3 times 2 time u got owned and 1 time some tp u hahaha

Banned

u dont understand? i just pk yesteday i didnt log today so plz stop posting lies newbie i dont care how much ap or hp u have, u have master quest done, cleavers +8 and a big mouth to talk crap, so plz get a life a learn how to lose noob
    btw on shivas i had 900ap, loser

i vs u yesterday 3 times 2 time u got owned and 1 time some tp u hahaha[/b]
    so ur backing down??

RideOn

so ur backing down??[/b]
    backing down what loser, i beat u and u didnt thats all

with noob daggers and w/o master u still posting here? so practice ur crappy combo loser

kennyburger

Esc was lvl 60 with 356 base defense

hes a full dex rogue

jaja lol at Esc the "best" rogue in Judge i can bet that if u give me a rogue with same items that u ahve, boom u wont fuking beat me and about ur sharer thats bullshit u were the person playing the char casue u are always on freaking clan saying yeah im winning 5v1 and u can't beat a lvl 60 unsmatered (btw nice combo miguel) so jsut wait till he get mastered u wont even get his life down, and dont even talk about vs him as a warrior casue he will sit u in 2 secs

RideOn

hes a full dex rogue[/b]
    shivas was using 3fps+7 and 2 royal chitins rofl

Rampage

Enjoyed the movie, pretty happy that you owned that esc noob

JahSurmale

Really nice movie Like i said AntiHumans Can only Make xp raid .... In pk they (***)

hes a full dex rogue[/b]
    ok Esc is full dex rogue, if hes full dex rogue with that daggers and master his spike should at least make 1.2k damage so with that its maybe 30% of shivas life down, plz no more xcuses jsut admit Esc got owned in a vs with a unmastered rogue and put ur opinion of the video not of if es was been play by a sharer or not

SexyMerchant

Nice video gay !!!!! ^_^

Banned

ok so ur saying u beat my sharer who as never played rouge before , well he played for like 6 mouths so gg face me who played rouge for 6 yrs :P or just back down and keep flamming?? 1v1 me come on i wanna own u so bad that ur mom will fell it fuken douche 1v1 me stop talking shit.

RideOn

ok so ur saying u beat my sharer who as never played rouge before , well he played for like 6 mouths so gg face me who played rouge for 6 yrs :P or just back down and keep flamming?? 1v1 me come on i wanna own u so bad that ur mom will fell it fuken douche 1v1 me stop talking shit.[/b]
    again with ur sharer stop with the lies!!plx anyway i wont reply any more of ur useless post , u lose thats all

Banned

he uses single minor and u use double :S so 1v1 me so we can settle this bull shit.

this hilarious your just scared kk all ko4life this noob dosent wanna 1v1 what a pussy get a life stop talking shit when u cant even touch me... im too pro 4 u and the only reason hes backing down cause he knows in A2 i beat him in a 1v1 with 3/4 hp left moron cause it was me not my sharer so please gtfo 1v1 me or stop talking shit. and modern , ur so fuken ezz u got better gear than me lawl 1v1 me?? or u gonaa be a pussy like ur whole clan iS?

RideOn

he uses single minor and u use double :S so 1v1 me so we can settle this bull shit.

this hilarious your just scared kk all ko4life this noob dosent wanna 1v1 what a pussy get a life stop talking shit when u cant even touch me... im too pro 4 u and the only reason hes backing down cause he knows in A2 i beat him in a 1v1 with 3/4 hp left moron cause it was me not my sharer so please gtfo 1v1 me or stop talking shit. and modern , ur so fuken ezz u got better gear than me lawl 1v1 me?? or u gonaa be a pussy like ur whole clan iS?[/b]
    i can vs u now but schrotti is playing on logos with shivas acc , so acc is in use u fcktard

and again I DIDNT PLAY TODAY , JUST YESTERDAY U DAMN moron!

kennyburger

ok Esc is full dex rogue, if hes full dex rogue with that daggers and master his spike should at least make 1.2k damage so with that its maybe 30% of shivas life down, plz no more xcuses jsut admit Esc got owned in a vs with a unmastered rogue and put ur opinion of the video not of if es was been play by a sharer or not[/b]
    yeah he got owned in that video and he only hasn't reached 1200 ap yet ^^ and Royal was on esc during the first vs the vs when esc got tp'd it was him because he was screaming at the mage in vent. but 1168 ap 2500 HP and 680 defense isn't good pk stats.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast