Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Akara: Shivas 1 week later

This is a discussion on Akara: Shivas 1 week later within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah he got owned in that video and he only hasn't reached 1200 ap yet ^^ and Royal was on ...
Page: 4

RideOn

yeah he got owned in that video and he only hasn't reached 1200 ap yet ^^ and Royal was on esc during the first vs the vs when esc got tp'd it was him because he was screaming at the mage in vent. but 1168 ap 2500 HP and 680 defense isn't good pk stats.[/b]
    u say all it was ESC not the sharer TY KENNY ESC is a liar!!!

Banned

u say all it was ESC not the sharer TY KENNY ESC is a liar!!![/b]
    lawler cakes hes just , retarted ur scared when ur friend of ur char we 1v1 in arena , ill fraps and u will to. so u can watch over and over me owning u ok?.. ya that was me when i got tped. but i didnt ask for a fuken tp moron i even said in vent ima lose cause im using 1200 hp and 200 ac moron so gtfo

RideOn

lawler cakes hes just , retarted ur scared when ur friend of ur char we 1v1 in arena , ill fraps and u will to. so u can watch over and over me owning u ok?[/b]
    there someone post something? ohh i know , its the loser liar with a ghost sharer hahaha

Banned

lmfao ghost sharer read what he said... moron i was on when i got tped not when u beat me moron wow , 1v1 ME OR SERIUSLY STOP FUCKING TALKING ALL THIS SHIT.

yeah he got owned in that video and he only hasn't reached 1200 ap yet ^^ and Royal was on esc during the first vs the vs when esc got tp'd it was him because he was screaming at the mage in vent. but 1168 ap 2500 HP and 680 defense isn't good pk stats.[/b]

here we can see thet IDied4You or what ever is his id was online on the char and we have also see that Kenneth is the person on esc that think before he writes, he jsut dont write because god gave him hands he use something called brain yes died4you brain before he talk

Sammtha

lol good combo man
    u pwn
    Btw u got a good pc because i see ur fps not gooing down when u combo,fraps
    If u using Fraps

Banned

here we can see thet IDied4You or what ever is his id was online on the char and we have also see that Kenneth is the person on esc that think before he writes, he jsut dont write because god gave him hands he use something called brain yes died4you brain before he talk[/b]
    genious thats what i was saying..... moron.....

RideOn

genious thats what i was saying..... moron.....[/b]
    NOOB get a life , stop posting here u lose thats all

after u got tp by ur mage, u send me a letter to vs me again and i went there so it was you fcktard stop talking crap, lier moron...

yes of course like always "it was my sharer", "i was unbuffed", "my scrolls gone while vs", "lagg", "my parents went to my room"... its on every new server, every1 want to be best... i just reading and laughing ^^ its just a game

Banned

NOOB get a life , stop posting here u lose thats all

after u got tp by ur mage, u send me a letter to vs me again and i went there so it was you fcktard stop talking crap, lier moron...[/b]
    yep , and i beat u , but were was that in ur video??

RideOn

yep , and i beat u , but were was that in ur video??[/b]
    beat me when? just tell me when bcoz i didnt lose with u , i only vs u 3 times all that time was on fraps ffs, i can believe it, how pple can make lies so easy... thats really sad

CuriositY

I think its the same History with Naidez..

IT WAS MY SHARER And Everything like that..
    Dude Admit it !

fighting for something so stupid...

estoy bajando el video negrito

RideOn

this is the letter after he got tp

he took like 10 minutes to come so i asking to dont bring the iron neck of his clan ...

after that i killed him again and i was like 1 hour more trying to get a tail of lesath and he didnt letter me again....

look at that "lawl " shit ... NO MORE LIES , no royal armors , no sharer just him, i didnt get any letter after i beat him thats all and ty to all the guys for good comments, hope that video will be fine for u negrito oceano .

why u are whining about it?? who cares who win... when i lose 1vs1 then im OK. iam not gonna start talk shit about that 1vs1 like this "i am this account sharer,,," or something like that so pointless... Lose or Win be postive
    but i like this video

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast