Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Akara: Shivas 1 week later

This is a discussion on Akara: Shivas 1 week later within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; amigo si queirs que logee el rogue y lo agarro a cabezasos tu ala noma xD...
Page: 5

NaidenZ

amigo si queirs que logee el rogue y lo agarro a cabezasos tu ala noma xD

kennyburger

yeah he got owned in that video and he only hasn't reached 1200 ap yet ^^ and Royal was on esc during the first vs the vs when esc got tp'd it was him because he was screaming at the mage in vent. but 1168 ap 2500 HP and 680 defense isn't good pk stats.[/b]
    Royal = sharrer retards.
    esc vs'd the one where he was tp'd out.

Banned

ok lose or win i did 1 i won and he cant admit it so why cant we just 1v1? to settle this??

NaidenZ

I think its the same History with Naidez..

IT WAS MY SHARER And Everything like that..
    Dude Admit it ![/b]
    lmao i said it could be bluez because i let him my password yesterday
    and bluez was and he admit it at least
    if i lose, i have balls for say its me and the one thing apart of it i can say is i want a revenge gogo lets do 1v1 more like i did always
    and everyone knows when it happened i said blooodlust come vs and you will know it was bluez and not me but he didn't

i&#39;m not that gay <_<

RideOn

ok lose or win i did 1 i won and he cant admit it so why cant we just 1v1? to settle this??[/b]
    bcoz i dont know what r u talking about... if i lose a vs i have no problems but i didnt thats why... anyway ty germo

Axarus

dling

Banned

bcoz i dont know what r u talking about... if i lose a vs i have no problems but i didnt thats why... anyway ty germo [/b]
    ok , thats a reason?? so basicly ur saying ur pussy and are scared to 1v1, thats what ur saying??

NaidenZ

blahhhhhhhh??[/b]
    guy, if you want to make a 1vs1 vs a lvl 60 master let me know
    i can log my happy war if u want

RideOn

ok , thats a reason?? so basicly ur saying ur pussy and are scared to 1v1, thats what ur saying??[/b]
    im scared? wtf when i say no to ur vs? tell me ffs u r talking crap, 1st about ur ghost sharer now about me scare of u c&#39;mon!!!

zumruduanka didnt scare me and now u think u scare me? hahahah those noobs

Banned

im scared? wtf when i say no to ur vs? tell me ffs u r talking crap, 1st about ur ghost sharer now about me scare of u c&#39;mon!!!

zumruduanka didnt scare me and now u think u scare me? hahahah those noobs[/b]
    ok so why wont u 1v1 me? if u beat me before?? cant u do it again??? ( Sarcasim ) so come on just beat me again like uve said u have done so come on do it again im waiting.

Mariuszowy

i must say, you rulez on akara

hey guys stop fight pls.

im sry mate, ur warrior movies was way more better then that. ur mana ended every few seconds ( u have 2020 mana which enogh for minor). u vsed with ppl thats cant offer souls for minor, and even not spaming 720 hp pots.. the only guy thats did minor, (esc) was really shity minorer ( so what if he had master, he was totaly noob). in the judge part, they was like 3 ppl vs 10.. so yea, its not thats fair.

pls dont take it as flame, its new server, and atm with so low lvls vs means nothing. im sure ur next movies will be better, since ur warrior movies was great.

Esc how old are u?

RideOn

hey guys stop fight pls.

im sry mate, ur warrior movies was way more better then that. ur mana ended every few seconds ( u have 2020 mana which enogh for minor). u vsed with ppl thats cant offer souls for minor, and even not spaming 720 hp pots.. the only guy thats did minor, (esc) was really shity minorer ( so what if he had master, he was totaly noob). in the judge part, they was like 3 ppl vs 10.. so yea, its not thats fair.

pls dont take it as flame, its new server, and atm with so low lvls vs means nothing. im sure ur next movies will be better, since ur warrior movies was great.[/b]
    yeah u r right but didnt try to make a flame topic of video, as i said its my 1st server on rogue and my 1st pk day i dont use minor on xp so i think its good for a 1st day.

Banned Senior Member

Wink

!

Nice movie baba^_^ i enjoyed 10/10 for sure but next movie longer pls

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast