Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Akara: Shivas 1 week later

This is a discussion on Akara: Shivas 1 week later within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lawl GG video , pwned so many noobz :P...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member

Lawl GG video , pwned so many noobz :P

o btw , where was the 1v1 were i called u out and we fought at 6??? it is cause i beat u?? and dude my sharer isnt good at minor , 1v1 me for real beat 2/3 come any day ill 1v1 u any day stop bragging about killing my sharer and you got a good minor just need better potting then u will be good and morion:S runing zzz good job thou 9/10 video pk.... just missing the one part were i beat u.
    lawl 1v1 plx?[/b]
    Hello Naidenz Jr. Must you SERIOUSLY flame up a person's movie when your sharer loses in a 1vs1 on it? As i've said before, if u want to put ppl on ur char that arent very good or are capable of losing to people that you can beat, that is YOUR fault. now, since you enjoy to let your ego flare on another person's movie, i'll let u take 3 days off from posting to realize that the world doesn't revolve around you.

ALSO, like i did on the topic before concerning Naidenz.. anyone else who wants to turn this into a flame fest will be receiving the same amount of muting, and if u can't keep your mouths shut i'll take it farther. so GROW up and learn that the best way to gain respect is by handling urself MATURELY and not flaming / pouting like a 4 year old just bcuz u lose a silly 1v1. If it bothers you that much, go make ur own vid. good god

ST

ok so why wont u 1v1 me? if u beat me before?? cant u do it again??? ( Sarcasim ) so come on just beat me again like uve said u have done so come on do it again im waiting.[/b]
    Noobie, duel me instead of my sharer GremReaper lol. He kinda sux <3 He knows how to pk, but minor heal... Hes fingers isnt made for minor, ill letter you if i see you online, for 1vs1. After i beat you, dont say that it was your sharer or you wasnt scrolled up. I dont fucking care, i will make a video, and it will be in my movie thats comming in 1 week. You say a shit to me, ill blade you whole my life. Thats all, thnx in listening.

Noobie, duel me instead of my sharer GremReaper lol. He kinda sux <3 He knows how to pk, but minor heal... Hes fingers isnt made for minor, ill letter you if i see you online, for 1vs1. After i beat you, dont say that it was your sharer or you wasnt scrolled up. I dont fucking care, i will make a video, and it will be in my movie thats comming in 1 week. You say a shit to me, ill blame you whole my life. Thats all, thnx in listening.[/b]

RideOn

nice one miguel <3[/b]
    ty

NaidenZ

i just was trying to let him now i&#39;m not gay, that&#39;s all
    i know that was my fault but i just let him play 4 hours >_< and just in 4 hours all that happened i&#39;m not so lucky i guess anyway sry

about the movie g7 is doing so good as rogue then everyone for be his first time as rogue

i guess if he keep playing as rogue he will be really good

Banned

did i say something about judge? so .. filefront is fuck up right now, use the rapidshare link[/b]
    Sorry bro but i said nothing to you about the judge clan, it was intended for the haters that were talking that trush before me.

nice vid.. still so much hate here

g7 owned the ppl he showed in his vid. end of the story

i just was trying to let him now i&#39;m not gay, that&#39;s all
    i know that was my fault but i just let him play 4 hours >_< and just in 4 hours all that happened i&#39;m not so lucky i guess anyway sry

about the movie g7 is doing so good as rogue then everyone for be his first time as rogue

i guess if he keep playing as rogue he will be really good[/b]
    Lmao pwnt by your "bad sharer" again. ahahah. If you care so much about winning all your vs then don&#39;t let "sharers" on

Anyway gg movie g7 nice Minor ^^ im sure you will pwn with rogue also

RideOn

Lmao pwnt by your "bad sharer" again. ahahah. If you care so much about winning all your vs then don&#39;t let "sharers" on

Anyway gg movie g7 nice Minor ^^ im sure you will pwn with rogue also [/b]
    ty all :lol:

pd: aligator sorry about the picture of my signature u was right so i remove it

nice vdo very good quality
    dint like the music but its k

and to idied if it really was ur sharer and if he doesnt know how to play a sin and he really sucks so much then tell him to stop challenging ppl for 1v1s otherwise u and ur char will b nothing more than a laughing stock

shay1212

GG Rogue :P

RideOn

nice vdo very good quality
    dint like the music but its k

and to idied if it really was ur sharer and if he doesnt know how to play a sin and he really sucks so much then tell him to stop challenging ppl for 1v1s otherwise u and ur char will b nothing more than a laughing stock[/b]
    ammock amigo make me a signature plx

Hello Naidenz Jr. Must you SERIOUSLY flame up a person&#39;s movie when your sharer loses in a 1vs1 on it? As i&#39;ve said before, if u want to put ppl on ur char that arent very good or are capable of losing to people that you can beat, that is YOUR fault. now, since you enjoy to let your ego flare on another person&#39;s movie, i&#39;ll let u take 3 days off from posting to realize that the world doesn&#39;t revolve around you.

ALSO, like i did on the topic before concerning Naidenz.. anyone else who wants to turn this into a flame fest will be receiving the same amount of muting, and if u can&#39;t keep your mouths shut i&#39;ll take it farther. so GROW up and learn that the best way to gain respect is by handling urself MATURELY and not flaming / pouting like a 4 year old just bcuz u lose a silly 1v1. If it bothers you that much, go make ur own vid. good god[/b]
    Haha.
    NaidenZ V2.0
    Dang h34r:

On topic: Very good video. You are a good rogue. Music was aite, quality was great.
    9/10

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

very nice editting. Ur minor is aight,but yah, u have low mana so xD,, and wtf u have alot of soul pots, u got alot cash for sure
    Work on your combo. U use spike too late, and u miss alot skills, also a little tip, use that trust instaed of pierce, at minor combo its very restricted to do as high damage as fast as you can

RideOn

very nice editting. Ur minor is aight,but yah, u have low mana so xD,, and wtf u have alot of soul pots, u got alot cash for sure
    Work on your combo. U use spike too late, and u miss alot skills, also a little tip, use that trust instaed of pierce, at minor combo its very restricted to do as high damage as fast as you can[/b]
    yee thats the same bola told me, i will practice xd its just 1 day xd jojojoj turkito feito

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast