Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Akara symbols are Online :D

This is a discussion on Akara symbols are Online :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz and naidenz stop flame ppl...
Page: 5

closetoheaven

gratz
    and naidenz stop flame ppl

Angelo_Fr

gratzz to all

and steel0 just jelous and flaming cuz he have 40k np's and have no border symbol lmao :lol:

gratzz to all

and steel0 just jelous and flaming cuz he have 40k np's and have no border symbol lmao :lol:[/b]
    thought the same :lol:

King0fKingZ

steel0 go go go carnac west

for a possible border symbol :lol:

he is one of the guys who die 135634785647856785678 times in CZ

and kill 1 player maliced in vs and upload it fast to ko4life

to show us that he is the real king

NathanAlgren

2 many jelous ppl here

alper15

steel0 go go go carnac west

for a possible border symbol :lol:

he is one of the guys who die 135634785647856785678 times in CZ

and kill 1 player maliced in vs and upload it fast to ko4life

to show us that he is the real king [/b]
    :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

LOL, i know u all started playing in like Edena or logos? Dont judge me on not having a symbol moron ^_^.. In beramus i started with nothing and ended with bordered H, go and do the same We will all see later, now is XP time

EDIT: Kingzkings, u must be Stan ? or kamikazee?

wawh

LOL, i know u all started playing in like Edena or logos? Dont judge me on not having a symbol moron ^_^.. In beramus i started with nothing and ended with bordered H, go and do the same We will all see later, now is XP time

EDIT: Kingzkings, u must be Stan ? or kamikazee?[/b]
    we all started with nothing?

hansen

EDIT: Kingzkings, u must be Stan ? or kamikazee?[/b]
    you sucked ass on beramus just like u do now on forum
    cant you see noone likes you

hahaha haters, i love this shit, miss the old times

I was shit on beramus ? haha yeah your right,people like you who are nobody's can judge that ^_^, at least i have acomplished what you will never acomplish

Yeah wawh everyone started with nothing, i did not flame anyone either.. Thing is,this kamikazee bought that char like i think 90% of the ppl in this topic are saying, and i get the flames? And about BBF, i didnt say anything bad, he is a good guy and i respect the way he earned his np's, but i said , playstyle etc. i dont like it.. I get flamed for that? Re-think before saying crap peepz

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I was shit on beramus ? haha yeah your right,people like you who are nobody's can judge that ^_^, at least i have acomplished what you will never acomplish

Yeah wawh everyone started with nothing, i did not flame anyone either.. Thing is,this kamikazee bought that char like i think 90% of the ppl in this topic are saying, and i get the flames? And about BBF, i didnt say anything bad, he is a good guy and i respect the way he earned his np's, but i said , playstyle etc. i dont like it.. I get flamed for that? Re-think before saying crap peepz[/b]
    Woah, hold on there for a second.

Can you for once pull that cock out of your ass? So far I've always tolerated your flames, since I actually did have respect for you. Your a great player no doubt it that, but you are more and more turning into a second naidenZ that can't take any critic at all and has to counter with flaming them for being noobish? Sorry Steel0 but you're getting fucking arrogant. I'm not calling you a noob either for using 2 minors - doing it the lazy way where at no actual combo is required in - now am I?

Who the fuck cares if DrunkenMaster bought the char and is leeching its reputation of? You for sure are not the one that should give a shit about it, neither is SexyReplay. If at all it is Henke and Miguel, might as well me as I did loads of xp and pk on that char too, however i simply don't care - I just smile at it, people looking up to us for being awesome players so they even buy the char and not rename it just to have a reputation.

And if I remember right, aren't you the one flaming people all the time for taking this game to serious? hey guess what, you're being a hypocrite - as for right now you do take it too serious. BBF and his playingstyle? you don't like? Who the fuck cares, we're playing this game for the fun of it, not to accomplish anything - that we did years ago when it actually meant something - nowadays we just login once every while PK a bit in a small group and rape the shit out of humans - hell, yesterday we even aimed for the sundries in the human town for the fun it, we died and lost xp.. yet no one cares we landed a hit on it and we had our fun, thats what it is about - the fun, ain't it?

Woah, hold on there for a second.

Can you for once pull that cock out of your ass? So far I've always tolerated your flames, since I actually did have respect for you. Your a great player no doubt it that, but you are more and more turning into a second naidenZ that can't take any critic at all and has to counter with flaming them for being noobish? Sorry Steel0 but you're getting fucking arrogant. I'm not calling you a noob either for using 2 minors - doing it the lazy way where at no actual combo is required in - now am I?

Who the fuck cares if DrunkenMaster bought the char and is leeching its reputation of? You for sure are not the one that should give a shit about it, neither is SexyReplay. If at all it is Henke and Miguel, might as well me as I did loads of xp and pk on that char too, however i simply don't care - I just smile at it, people looking up to us for being awesome players so they even buy the char and not rename it just to have a reputation.

And if I remember right, aren't you the one flaming people all the time for taking this game to serious? hey guess what, you're being a hypocrite - as for right now you do take it too serious. BBF and his playingstyle? you don't like? Who the fuck cares, we're playing this game for the fun of it, not to accomplish anything - that we did years ago when it actually meant something - nowadays we just login once every while PK a bit in a small group and rape the shit out of humans - hell, yesterday we even aimed for the sundries in the human town for the fun it, we died and lost xp.. yet no one cares we landed a hit on it and we had our fun, thats what it is about - the fun, ain't it?[/b]
    +1

Hey,what i say is my opinion, it has nothing to do with me being cocky, who did i flame? You know ,first of all, i got enough reason to talk trash to that bitch called drunkmaster for trying to diss me, and still trys.. I don't talk trash about you and ur german groupies because i actually do not care much about ya'll, all i said, and will say again.. Ur personality rox, and some of ur friends too, but the playstyle of some of you is not what i like.. And i say that as an opinion,not as a fuckin obsession of this game that i take too serious/which i dont\

Schrotti,ur a cool guy, dont take everything too serious

hansen

I was shit on beramus ? haha yeah your right,people like you who are nobody's can judge that ^_^, at least i have acomplished what you will never acomplish[/b]
    running from 1v1's is a shit, for me.
    and +1 to schrotti
    your self-rating is way too bad :S

NaidenZ

as Steelo, I just said my opinion, didn't wanted to flame anyone
    It's pretty dammm ( at least for me ) being good on a server and don't have your own name

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast