Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Akara symbols are Online :D

This is a discussion on Akara symbols are Online :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good job kamikazi guys, does anyone know who has dragon on karus side?[/b] DRACULA has it on orc side, and ...
Page: 6

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

good job kamikazi

guys, does anyone know who has dragon on karus side?[/b]
    DRACULA has it on orc side, and he quit playing a long time ago.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Hansen, many groupie who's like you come to me and say that but i sold it end 2006 to a noob and he sold it many many times to diff peepz,give me a name or show me a screenshots so i can at least see about who u'r talking

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

This Steel0 is the biggest noob i have ever seen

He said he can kill me without buff and naked and all the shit in a topic

few days after his 30 days ban over I called him to arena for VS

His answer was that he not come cuz his lvl his to nooby and his items suck......lol?

I thought u can kill me naked and w.o buff for what u need lvl and items?

I never said that I win 100% but I asked u for Vs and u have fear and not come to arena

u just take few ss where i got maliced or so on and u killed me

have fun with ur nooby Screenshots

Remember i called u to arena 2 days ago and u not come

This topic is getting nasty,rawr!

holmzi

I called him to arena for VS[/b]

i was also pm u in cz for vs... we were all alone but u wouldnt vs me and ran off to pk...

i was playing StaN

drunken u just talk about u r the best and everything, and about vs some1 naked or w/o, if u didnt know if the rogue have a nice amount of hp and can control the safety and evade is the same with buffs or w/o buffs "just in vs" bcz in cz u'll get rape bcz 2khp less XD the point is if steelo cant beat u? or if he can? does it matter? =o u all are acting like the time i loose a vs with bloodlust when i was in silverrhazee and flaming each other and telling "im better u suck" things like that grow up ppl

CruelDestiny

Guys who the fucking cares about all those?

Focus on topic.... <_<

hahah little noob drunken

I remember i posted a screenshot here that i killed u naked and w/o buffs, but u said u got maliced, i dont believe and i dont think anyone believes...

Before my bann,every single time we vs&#39;d, i wooped ur ass and i got a big collection of you lettering me that im a son of a whore and that i have a pedal,man fuck yourself u should quit gaming..

Now after my bann,being level 73 and w/ 1700 AP , he asks me to come to the arena,after my bann???? Before u was shittin ur pants of coming to vs me and now u want to vs?? I will not vs with anyone untill i catch up with levelling and then i will vs with whoever wants.. Everyone knows i like VS&#39;s and idont give a shit if i loose, but ur a little scumbag that everyone knows of, being a noob ass motherfucker that crys when he loose saying he has the best minor and combo and its impossible to kill him -.-.. well u got pwnd and u will get pwnd again,ur day will come when i catch up with levelling,dont you worry noob

NaidenZ

gogo kick his ass =(

edit : nice SS&#39;s there xd

<3 old times before i got banned, UNBUFFED LOL

Run plız

NOW I GOT YA! xD

Lovely letters Our wanabe dragonholder is so natural ( kami, go transelate haha, i love to shut him up with these screenshots )

Love kami

hansen

i dont have any ss, it was long time ago, and it was you, not the sharer, steelo
    i remember days, when u didnt minor, u were just overgeared and on pots could kill noobs

and about those ss above, dont you think german is a lil different language than turkmusun ?

vs me pls i love to vs but every1 that get malice and hit either town or run away might be because my [S]exy symbol and im about to be 74 not that hi lvl compare to others, the only 1 I have problems in vs is scarletfreeze or something like that

rofl hansen, i dont even know you,come with an ss so i can no ( or just gimme ur ingame name )^^ and i was the one that was minoring, Naci a.k.a Xena was the one that only potted cuz he wasnt so good at it Get ur facts straight son

And yea bacardi, im also lvl 73 >.< but we can vs anytime <3

hansen

i just opened ur shitty movie after rofd and i cant see any minor there, just spam hp pots :S
    and btw. i dont play anymore beramus, nor akara so this conversation is over.

Where are your movies ? O_o

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast