Chingy pk moviee Bazinga knight online warrior

This is a discussion on Chingy pk moviee Bazinga knight online warrior within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys well its been a while since ive made a video, effects are mediocre since im a little rusty, ...
Page: 1

Default Chingy pk moviee Bazinga knight online warrior

Hey guys well its been a while since ive made a video, effects are mediocre since im a little rusty, but i had fun making it enjoy =)

p.s there was a problem with rendering an had black screen for like 20 secs.. sadly it was a good clip
    any feed back is appreciated
    Last edited by Ching; 01-03-2017 at 10:54 PM.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Nice quality. Enjoyed the songs although they are rather old. Intro sucked. Don't use the text at the beginning; put that in the video's description and get right to the video part of the video. Keep your intros short and to the point; no more than 30-45 seconds and make sure they are flashy or unique to retain your audience. You have a cinematic style to yours but nothing unique. Keep the cinematic, add some unique. I like that you used multiple zones to make the vid; something I always tried to do. Each segment looks a bit different which is refreshing. vs, war, invasion, cz, blah blah blah. Nice mix of clips.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    p.s there was a problem with rendering an had black screen for like 20 secs.. sadly it was a good clip
    Assuming you're using sony vegas; I get that bug randomly a lot, there's nothing you can do to fix it other than stop the render. close sony vegas and re-try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQnyS4V78QE&feature=youtu.be&t=90

''don't go fucking far'' good stuff XD, let me give you some advise, it's better to keep your priest alive than kill a silly bp and wander off from the pt :P
    Last edited by ScreameR; 01-03-2017 at 11:40 PM.

Is it real Xargos ? Also is Pux_as fuking Elias ? ;d

Triggers me seeing people use Gigantic axe when there are no mages around. I guess you can do it for the bling? One of the reasons I got bored of warriors in so many PK servers was because they ususally just hand out raptors in the beginning and raptor is arguably the best warrior weapon, unless you have krowaz shit laying around. Why bother farming if you get the best weapon in the game from the starting point? ;l

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    Is it real Xargos ? Also is Pux_as fuking Elias ? ;d
    thefuckingfuckElias,foryoum8,thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    let me give you some advise, it's better to keep your priest alive than kill a silly bp and wander off from the pt :P
    Man that's what I told him the entire time, biggest ditcher ever = mexican chingo , but meh .
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 01-06-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Nice quality. Enjoyed the songs although they are rather old. Intro sucked. Don't use the text at the beginning; put that in the video's description and get right to the video part of the video. Keep your intros short and to the point; no more than 30-45 seconds and make sure they are flashy or unique to retain your audience. You have a cinematic style to yours but nothing unique. Keep the cinematic, add some unique. I like that you used multiple zones to make the vid; something I always tried to do. Each segment looks a bit different which is refreshing. vs, war, invasion, cz, blah blah blah. Nice mix of clips.
    trust me i know that, but im entering a contest and they made me put it lol, i haven made a video in a while which means im a bit rusty, and fuck those new songs ive seen so many ko videos recently that have terrible music