Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ali1989īs old combo :)

This is a discussion on Ali1989īs old combo :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; watch out :P coz Ali own u with mds+1 :P this is too low :P:P :wub:...
Page: 3

n.0.HealerHack

watch out :P coz Ali own u with mds+1 :P this is too low :P:P

:wub:

DjKeViN2

<_< don't like this talking about ali's combos..... when i was that lvl and so noob i did combo with rr+skill very so slow...... now my combos are very increased..... for a player of 2 years on the same account...

Its slow, warriors can combo faster. *
    But as you said, its old, so it probally improved alot, so dont flame me. *
    Btw, its hard to see combo speed with that video, you kept attacking other people, see if you could get a friend like tez to wear a shield while you use crappy daggers to try take him down, be able to see speed easier.
    yup warrior's combo are fast coz we use only 1 skill..... so S> combo lessons .. i promise you real enjoy! but remeber combo is personal! and the skill-bar too so ali GG :wub:

Originally posted by DjKeViN2
    <_< *don't like this talking about ali's combos..... when i was that lvl and so noob i did combo with rr+skill very so slow...... now my combos are very increased..... for a player of 2 years on the same account...

Its slow, warriors can combo faster. *
    But as you said, its old, so it probally improved alot, so dont flame me. *
    Btw, its hard to see combo speed with that video, you kept attacking other people, see if you could get a friend like tez to wear a shield while you use crappy daggers to try take him down, be able to see speed easier.
    yup warrior's combo are fast coz we use only 1 skill..... so S> combo lessons .. i promise you real enjoy! but remeber combo is personal! and the skill-bar too so ali GG :wub:
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sacramento

0/10

Sustain

Originally posted by Sacramento
    0/10
    zauhzuahuhauzhauzhuahzuahzuazhuazhuahzuahuahzuahzu ahzu

7/10 u can do it lot faster.

dr4cone

Originally posted by Sacramento
    0/10
    +1

Cocaine

5/10

Idk why but it just seemed slow.

Banned

lag is a major problem in order to learn your combo, since you live in germany ali, your combo will be alot different and alot slower, i look at the video and there is a .7 lag spike where you combo should hit, but its the lag.

do what someone said, start to hit someone, then combo them with DD stuff on,

make sure you arent using shitty knifes, use mirage daggers +1 and use wolf

itīs old so i dont care.there i had fat fingers.

Cocaine

If you want a rating of your combo, post a new 1.

Originally posted by Cocaine
    If you want a rating of your combo, post a new 1.
    Look at my topic. Ali1989īs old combo.I ll come back soon,then u can see new one :lol: #

grzequ

Combo? Where?

I downloaded it and I only see you are attacking someone with R skill, Then using mouse for move and attacking some1 else.

While doing running combo, Use W. Not mouse. Sometimes release W and press again. It adds 1 more R damage.

The combo u use, rr skill. Which is so slow. Also, you are very slow while using R. U cant block skill animations, That means u never can minor urself with this combo.

You need some more training to get skill times, and try to learn S rr skill or w RR skill or RR skill. ( I mean you need to cut skill animation and show it like hitting with R ) Faster and u can minor urself

Next time, make better movie. Cuz this movie sooooo sux.

Originally posted by grzequ
    Combo? Where?

I downloaded it and I only see you are attacking someone with R skill, Then using mouse for move and attacking some1 else. *

While doing running combo, Use W. Not mouse. Sometimes release W and press again. It adds 1 more R damage.

The combo u use, rr skill. Which is so slow. Also, you are very slow while using R. U cant block skill animations, That means u never can minor urself with this combo.

You need some more training to get skill times, and try to learn S rr skill or w RR skill or RR skill. ( I mean you need to cut skill animation and show it like hitting with R ) Faster and u can minor urself

Next time, make better movie. Cuz this movie sooooo sux.
    7 months old i ve found an old dvd where are movies and ssīs. so i decided to show it i can upload whole cd and u can see my ke life.In KO i couldnt take ss coz i didnt know how to ss.

sucky sucky ~~

grzequ

It can be 7 month ago or not. I dont say smth. Its just a sux movie.

Make better one, or upload better one if u wanna get good replies. Pwning people in arena...Umm sry but its for noobs.

Make a small combo movie. Like 10-15 seconds. And post it. Honestly I was searching movie to find something about combo while watching it. It will be better to show your combo. And Im pretty sure, You will get good replies if u can beat 2.6 damage/per sec. (GoodGun combo)

I did 3.0 today. Just found a way to %100 hit third skill xD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast