Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ali1989īs old combo :)

This is a discussion on Ali1989īs old combo :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by grzequ It can be 7 month ago or not. I dont say smth. Its just a sux ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by grzequ
    It can be 7 month ago or not. I dont say smth. Its just a sux movie.

Make better one, or upload better one if u wanna get good replies. Pwning people in arena...Umm sry but its for noobs.

Make a small combo movie. Like 10-15 seconds. And post it. Honestly I was searching movie to find something about combo while watching it. It will be better to show your combo. And Im pretty sure, You will get good replies if u can beat 2.6 damage/per sec. (GoodGun combo) *

I did 3.0 today. Just found a way to %100 hit third skill xD
    ROFL,wtf are u?Crazy comboer. I couldnt combo for 3 months now.Learning...

Originally posted by DjKeViN2
    <_< *don't like this talking about ali's combos..... when i was that lvl and so noob i did combo with rr+skill very so slow...... now my combos are very increased..... for a player of 2 years on the same account...

Its slow, warriors can combo faster. *
    But as you said, its old, so it probally improved alot, so dont flame me. *
    Btw, its hard to see combo speed with that video, you kept attacking other people, see if you could get a friend like tez to wear a shield while you use crappy daggers to try take him down, be able to see speed easier.
    yup warrior's combo are fast coz we use only 1 skill..... so S> combo lessons .. i promise you real enjoy! but remeber combo is personal! and the skill-bar too so ali GG :wub:
    Raptor/Glave speed : Very Slow.
    Dagger speed : Fast.
    Noob <_<, good sins can combo nearly twice the speed of an average warrior.

lets forget movie.Who likes the song in it?

grzequ

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-grzequ

Make better one, or upload better one if u wanna get good replies. Pwning people in arena...Umm sry but its for noobs.

Make a small combo movie. Like 10-15 seconds. And post it. Honestly I was searching movie to find something about combo while watching it. It will be better to show your combo. And Im pretty sure, You will get good replies if u can beat 2.6 damage/per sec. (GoodGun combo) *

ROFL,wtf are u?Crazy comboer. I couldnt combo for 3 months now.Learning...[/b]
    Yup. Played with assasin about 5 years. Even xped a level 71 sin on Twko before Usko opens. Know alot of things about combo/skill speed/skill secrets/rr-ws times.

Make a new (COMBO) Movie Mr. Ali. Not a noob movie that u kill some level 30 people in arena.

Hope u understand what Im talking about.

Noob Dry, good sins can combo nearly twice the speed of an average warrior.
    ....And a good warrior can combo nearly twice the speed of an average assasin.

There are not much difference between Very Slow and Fast items. Maybe can effect %20 of speed. Cant be %100.

Originally posted by grzequ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grzequ)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989@
    <!--QuoteBegin-grzequ

Yup. Played with assasin about 5 years. Even xped a level 71 sin on Twko before Usko opens. Know alot of things about combo/skill speed/skill secrets/rr-ws times.

Make a new (COMBO) Movie Mr. Ali. Not a noob movie that u kill some level 30 people in arena.

There are not much difference between Very Slow and Fast items. Maybe can effect %20 of speed. Cant be %100.[/b]
    combo lesson pls. :wub:

grzequ

Make practise. Learn Skill times. Edit your skillbar. Make your best. Then save it to your mind and try to increase speed while exping. Allways try combo on those shitty monsters. Sometimes try combo on arena with your friends. Try try try...

Im sure u will learn it quick, Cuz we are using same blood

TimtoN_

music : lol
    combo : nothing special

? :huh:

DjKeViN2

DjKeViN2 wrote:
    don't like this talking about ali's combos..... when i was that lvl and so noob i did combo with rr+skill very so slow...... now my combos are very increased..... for a player of 2 years on the same account... *
    Quote:

Its slow, warriors can combo faster. *
    But as you said, its old, so it probally improved alot, so dont flame me. *
    Btw, its hard to see combo speed with that video, you kept attacking other people, see if you could get a friend like tez to wear a shield while you use crappy daggers to try take him down, be able to see speed easier. *

yup warrior's combo are fast coz we use only 1 skill..... so S> combo lessons .. i promise you real enjoy! but remeber combo is personal! and the skill-bar too so ali GG *

Raptor/Glave speed : Very Slow. *
    Dagger speed : Fast. *
    Noob , good sins can combo nearly twice the speed of an average warrior.
    <_< my combos are very fast...... sin combos and warrior,bp combos can be very fast.... not depends by the kinds of the weapon...... only by how u use ur skill.... for example if u use SD or HS u have not to do the animation of the skill so if u do it u have failed ur combos gg man! :angry:

Banned

Originally posted by grzequ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grzequ)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989@
    <!--QuoteBegin-grzequ

There are not much difference between Very Slow and Fast items. Maybe can effect %20 of speed. Cant be %100.[/b]
    twice the speed ? LOL! you must not of met any decent sins that can combo

Havvk

Originally posted by Ali1989
    itīs old so i dont care.there i had fat fingers.
    lol ali u should change ur topic subject to :

"Rate My Old Combo (i dont care what u think),Its Old (i dont give a fuking fly) when i had fat fingers"

:lol: ^_^

grzequ

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by grzequ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grzequ)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-grzequ

twice the speed ? LOL! you must not of met any decent sins that can combo[/b][/quote]

Well lemme explain this to you.

Weapon speed doesnt increase/decrease your combo speed like %100. Its about %20.

I played with assasin over 5 years, and yesterday I hit 3.1 dmg per/sec combo speed while training on arena.
    I didnt played on warrior much, And I did 2.1-2.3 dmg/per sec with a raptor +8. While killing talos :P Im pretty sure a skilled warrior can be faster than me.

As Zero and other GG guys said, A flawless combo can be like 2.5hit/per sec.

If u dont believe me, Beg K2 to show their serverfiles about skill times. Cuz there was like %20 speed difference with raptor/sd and dagger/roque skills while I was working on my own private server.

If K2 changed the skilltimes, (I dont think so) I can make movies for you with both warrior and assasin as a proof.

twice the speed ? LOL! you must not of met any decent sins that can combo
    I did pk on every server including TWKO and JPKO. Dont worry,I met almost all of the people in this game

joking

that was a bloody waste of time =.="

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234