Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Alkemiko rofl

This is a discussion on Alkemiko rofl within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by hoody+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hoody)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments it's not shitty, it's educative. read them , you'll learn something. yea I learned ...
Page: 2

Trii

Originally posted by hoody+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hoody)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    it's not shitty, it's educative. read them , you'll learn something.
    yea I learned how to despise ppls.dude I am agree u r really good gun and he is not good like u but its not enough for do some NOTfunny jokes about him.[/b]
    i wonder why he called himself devilscommandments

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i just find it funny hes in full shell raptor +8 and a cs....and is accusing a warrior in full chitin and a giga of duping xD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

nobody watched wak's video? alke was redbaling against wak in a 1v1 n he put on dd shield n used acid pots :lol:

OzZzZzZz

i know him bretty much i think hes cool
    but he cant kill in cz thats right ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by BabyBash
    why does your font look different from mine? *
    Becuase u can change game font ...

OzZzZzZz

i still love ur hp devils :P

Banned

HAHA Alkemiko have nice clan name SUKA xD it's an bad word in russian

hoody

lmao its Sukš but on ke its as suka

idefix

how does he wear a shield and raptor same time? or its the same bug that happens sometimes that it looks like some1 is wearing a dagger and a bow same time?

In Italian "Suca" means "Suck" :huh:

hoody

Originally posted by idefix
    how does he wear a shield and raptor same time? or its the same bug that happens sometimes that it looks like some1 is wearing a dagger and a bow same time?

dun forget its k2!

killerclick186

ahahaha, u again ? ..... this is only envy !

Next time ask him to show items... what is the problem ? bought by paypal...then ?

Yes he 99,99% of times pk in solo ...

About sotongpoo !!! is impossible...because i killed too much times with my priest int XD

Dragonero

About name clan:
    is sUk but this good game "whitout bugs" change this in sUkā...and this name doesn't mean suck or suka(in russian) or similar things.
    About Alkemiko...i don't know how he hurt u devil,what is the problem?

amerigo

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    it's not shitty, it's educative. read them , you'll learn something.

but i think you have learned anything, so i will do for you a little memo with these "copy paste"

kirby48 wrote:
    KO is not the real life, open the blind and look through the window, yeah the real life is there. Who cares if Alkemiko is not the best at pk, it's just a GAME.

kenner wrote:
    You need a life, get off your ass and discover what a girl is.

kirby48 wrote:
    If it's just a game why do you want to fight there ? It's just a game... it won't prove anything. It's just a game and sUk clan plays it for fun, we're not playing that as our real life. Can you tell me where we said suk clan > all ? I'd like to see that.

kenner wrote:
    And, you wont' see what I mean by no life. All you have to do is flame on this forum for the fact that you have nothing else to do? Really if your this old then why don't you mature a little, christ you act like a 7 year old

phemt wrote:
    Btw, i didnt read all of your post couse are so boring and pointless, this is a game and should remain a game, wtf does matter the real life.. i dont know : Then.. we probably sucks, but we always tryed the best as we can and we never cheated, im proud of what we did in this game since i joined sUk, so i dont really care about how much i suck in your opinion, even supposing that your opinion worth something for me/us.

i hope you will understand now what is the meaning of the word "LIVING"......

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    dude, I'm not looking for anyone to tell me i'm good, I know my limits. Him and I have a history, and this is what it leads to. I piss the hell outta him, he does the same to me.
    OVER A GAME? :blink: :wacko: who cares its a game not real life man....be the better man and let it go and have fun cause thats what its about...the day anyone pisses u off that much over a pixelated game u really need to quit or take a deep breath and say fuck it and let it all go

just imo

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast