Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Alkemiko rofl

This is a discussion on Alkemiko rofl within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments I would laugh at the topic, and start the biggest flame war. +1 i'd start a ...
Page: 4

cRuX

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    I would laugh at the topic, and start the biggest flame war.
    +1 i'd start a fuckin volcano war :lol:

Trii

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    dude, I'm not looking for anyone to tell me i'm good, I know my limits. Him and I have a history, and this is what it leads to. I piss the hell outta him, he does the same to me.
    OVER A GAME? :blink: :wacko: who cares its a game not real life man....be the better man and let it go and have fun cause thats what its about...the day anyone pisses u off that much over a pixelated game u really need to quit or take a deep breath and say fuck it and let it all go

just imo[/b]
    that's how devils makes fun. why should he stop, he's gonna kill himself or what ?
    lol devils losing to Alkemiko. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    the guy has no skills except throwing acid pots

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

dude, I'm not looking for anyone to tell me i'm good, I know my limits. Him and I have a history, and this is what it leads to. I piss the hell outta him, he does the same to me.

OVER A GAME? :blink: :wacko: who cares its a game not real life man....be the better man and let it go and have fun cause thats what its about...the day anyone pisses u off that much over a pixelated game u really need to quit or take a deep breath and say fuck it and let it all go

just imo
    that's how devils makes fun. why should he stop, he's gonna kill himself or what ?
    lol devils losing to Alkemiko. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    the guy has no skills except throwing acid pots[/b]
    devil has skills? since when? read my post, he got owned by a lvl 67 warrior w/o buffs/scrolls and you say he got skills? really your 5 year old flaming is sooo overrated

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

about the rocks..I dont know why I have them there, luring ? It's like an extra bind. Glitching did u notice i'm playing a warrior and not a sin. I don't think there is a glitch for warrior with rocks.

and what's the name of this lvl 67 warrior that beat me in a 1vs1 without buffs..? did you bump your head on somethin? or are you naturaly retarded? The only way I see me losing is if I was duffed. Give me his name, I'll 1vs1 him in arena and gaurantee you he won't even redball me.

king arthur

lol , devils > you anytime mate ^_^

Dragonero

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonero
    I find the way cause a day in abyss i go afk and i click on select character...wehn i relog im near the wall and for errore i click e and my pg start to walk behind the wall...i use this "bug" only one times..yesterday as i told.
    But i dont make this in future coz i think is a kind of bug abuse..
    man thats to much for me to do.... :lol: :lol: :lol: i will just fraps it and post if on offical forums and hope they get banned[/b]
    yes is a good thngs Tez...but i had stop to believe in SantaClaus :P

/end

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    about the rocks..I dont know why I have them there, luring ? It's like an extra bind. Glitching did u notice i'm playing a warrior and not a sin. I don't think there is a glitch for warrior with rocks.

and what's the name of this lvl 67 warrior that beat me in a 1vs1 without buffs..? did you bump your head on somethin? or are you naturaly retarded? The only way I see me losing is if I was duffed. Give me his name, I'll 1vs1 him in arena and gaurantee you he won't even redball me.
    :jony: aka currently niet, you beat him once after when you killed my preist after a relog while i was healing him at dm, when his weapon was broken and you were still redballing like a fuck xD

oh and about glitching, there was a warrior who did it let me find the vid for you. btw rogues dont' need to glitch it's something called 'light feet' if you never heard of it.

edit- link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE6GGyxxryA

Trii

so hes so leet he does DM with broken raptor eh....

Trii

and can we also know when was that? if u say last few days. i pk'd with just hp and ac buffs.

Originally posted by Trii
    so hes so leet he does DM with broken raptor eh....
    learn to know what your talking about dickweed. his 8/80 glave broke and the dm was almost dead, since we were at the end of scroll period at dm. after that he noticed it was broken after the 1v1 which almost gave me enough time to run all the way back to dm (missed by about 5 seconds). so basically how much devil redballed, if the glave didn't break devil = bb.

edit- no it was a week or 2 ago

Trii

tell him to go d1 right now i'll fight him unbuffed.

he's not on msn, didn't see him for awhile. when he's online i'm sure he'll be happy to own devils as he's the one acting like a 1337 person like he owns everyone on this forum and he's the one starting the shit, you don't need to hold his hand like a gay lover

Trii

hes my cousin, we're playing one char. either of us can pwn that guy. but what u're saying he redballed me with a broke glave.... thats complete bs buddy. unless i was fully debuffed and attacked by 2 more sins like i remember fighting him last time

Originally posted by Trii
    hes my cousin, we're playing one char. either of us can pwn that guy. but what u're saying he redballed me with a broke glave.... thats complete bs buddy. unless i was fully debuffed and attacked by 2 more sins like i remember fighting him last time
    hmm another thing about you too. you guys too noob to exp your own accounts? "ZOMG LOLLZZZ WE CAN BE ON LYKE 24/7 EXPING AND THEYLL BE LYKE OMG HE LVLS SOO FAST I MEAN WHAT TEH FUCK LOLOLOL"

also seems you need family support on here with your cousin you must have gay sex with all the time, why dont you get your mom in here to shoo away the bad ppl before you need medication for you mental pains over a silly video game

Dragonero

MMMMMMMM i can kill a worm or a snatcher whit a durandal+1 broken!!!mauahauha the powaaaaaa

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast