Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Alkemiko rofl

This is a discussion on Alkemiko rofl within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner he's not on, nor do i know if he wants to fight you or ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner
    he's not on, nor do i know if he wants to fight you or not, even tho i think he wouldn't mind. *now, don't think i'm just standing up for alke, i'm calling you both fuckheads because that's what you are. *start a flame war for whatever reason is pathetic, btw what are you and alke going off about, i'de like to know? *what is this 'long grudge'. *

as for fighting you on my char i'll pass, i lvl much anymore since i dont got prem and paypal is gone therefore no way for me to get prem. *i lost prem after my rogue hit 60, and 60vs70 would be pretty sad looking. *just saying from a more logical pov that your still both fucktards that need lives. *you seem to think fighting someone on a game is going to make you a better person rofl? *come real life i'll do 2v1 kk? *or wait, why don't you add alke since this was over him 2v2 ftw? *or are you both 10 and would piss your pants?
    damn man...you found me out..I'm 10 years old, I got no life, and I realy do think that I will make a great accoplishment beating someone in a 1vs1. Whatever floats your boat homo.[/b]
    isn't this what happened last time you had to start this topic? you just called me gay and basically afterwards fucked off till i left? btw i'm waiting for an anwser what this grudge is over.

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Kenner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

did u see me starting this topic ?
    ur the one saying some guy lvl 67 beat me with glave +8 BROKEN. which is complete bullshit.
    about ur other comments, i ad a character, but i sold it because my provider wasnt giving me good connection to KO, and after when it went to normal i gave my money to my cousin and we started building the character. ATLEAST we havent spent any money on it. tell jony or w/e that guys name to come d1 arena i'll fight him unbuffed.

he's still not on msn, and how we supposed to know if it's you or your cousin that was playing him? we dont now do we? aka the gay part of ppl sharing accounts 50% of the time you don't know who the fuck it is.

btw

want some?
    we'll take turns, first my cousin then me. I gaurantee you will lose.[/b]
    can i have a turn too...and will i lose for sure too...rofl.....also can my turn be with just paper+8 hp armor :lol: :P

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Long history of him BSing. If i wanted ppl to know what exactly it's about, I would have posted it already. Ask him yourself, he might tell you.

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Long history of him BSing. If i wanted ppl to know what exactly it's about, I would have posted it already. Ask him yourself, he might tell you.
    what could he possibly bs about to make you make so many threads just flaming him? maybe more ppl would agree with you if you said that and it would clear out, from my pov your just flaming him for the fuck of it

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    i am just fucking with u ...i could care less really....but dont get to mad....just blow it off...no point in really getting a game mad

whatever the story is who cares

but i still do want a 1v1 cause i want to see if i suck as bad as i think i do

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    i am just fucking with u ...i could care less really....but dont get to mad....just blow it off...no point in really getting a game mad

but i still do want a 1v1 cause i want to see if i suck as bad as i think i do[/b]
    ? I'm not even replying to your posts, let alone be mad at you. i'm not mad at anyone, i think i've already stated that. I find this whole thing funny.

it is, but i still wanna know what could have been that bad to start this shit off lol

Trii

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>

but i still do want a 1v1 cause i want to see if i suck as bad as i think i do[/b]
    come arena d1. no 50% hp pots pls and no undyings

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@

but i still do want a 1v1 cause i want to see if i suck as bad as i think i do
    come arena d1. no 50% hp pots pls and no undyings[/b]
    you forgot no deff armors, no green pearls, no talias..if you don't say it he will use it.

don't forget the acid pots

I must agree he isnt that good but he's still a nice guy.

Originally posted by Kenner
    he's not on, nor do i know if he wants to fight you or not, even tho i think he wouldn't mind. *now, don't think i'm just standing up for alke, i'm calling you both fuckheads because that's what you are. *start a flame war for whatever reason is pathetic, btw what are you and alke going off about, i'de like to know? *what is this 'long grudge'. *

as for fighting you on my char i'll pass, i lvl much anymore since i dont got prem and paypal is gone therefore no way for me to get prem. *i lost prem after my rogue hit 60, and 60vs70 would be pretty sad looking. *just saying from a more logical pov that your still both fucktards that need lives. *you seem to think fighting someone on a game is going to make you a better person rofl? *come real life i'll do 2v1 kk? *or wait, why don't you add alke since this was over him 2v2 ftw? *or are you both 10 and would piss your pants?

ill 1v1 you

Originally posted by Greygoose+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greygoose)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner

ill 1v1 you

[/b]
    irl

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

alkemiko is....like ajax, he gets hated by the way he plays. all the dose is run away with his cs when your 1v1ing untill he runs into other humans, THEN he is the big man. Hes got shit all for skill he got obserd gear. Hes pretty much....shit.

He ran with his cs when i 1v1ed him WITH MY MAGE. ( lvl 61)

Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner)</div>
    Originally posted by Greygoose@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner

ill 1v1 you

irl [/b]

in-game dumby

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast