Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Is allah a thief?

This is a discussion on Is allah a thief? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

M0NSTERED

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Going to move this , I can jsut see the flames starting

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

question is....was this funny enough to risk starting a flame war over with the few turks who still can browse these forums

Wac

lol

Banned Senior Member

cama's talking about starting a flame war with turks? u fucking idiot who started the whole allah thing? it was you

fukin' retard^^

just hope that they dont call their own gm < named a.qorc or a.qhuman

you&#39;d pwned..

and the name politics crap of k2.. you&#39;re pwnd soon except namechange..

btw: im a turk

Haxium

you thought that ncsing would help you from not getting banned because people sent fraps/screen of you bug abusing (changing files so there is no animations for heal skills).
    How sad, you got caught again, add that your new name might be banned if gms ever do something about stupid names.

cama&#39;s talking about starting a flame war with turks? u fucking idiot who started the whole allah thing? it was you[/b]
    who immediately apologized after saying fuck allah and hasnt said it since? oh ya...me

dont u dare call me a fucking idiot...u are the king of idiots and the king of immature little shits...u are also a fucking tool...now fuck off and go follow other peoples beliefs some more cuz we all know for damn sure u dont stick up or show ur own beliefs u only follow others beliefs in the hopes it will make u cool and get u friends

ur an annoying little shit that no one likes(cept maybe tez and i have no clue how he can stand ur ass) that everyone blocks on msn...then u start pming them on the forum cuz ur so starved for fucking attention asking them if they banned u from msn

spab

to monstered: this is not bannable name? if not its one of the best antittrk name i have ever seen)

this gay is cheater he change name from Vendete

http://manage.hosted.filefront.com/live.ph...;/fileinfo.html
    look this video
    now he is memmber on slayer clan and thay all are chaters
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/ind...showtopic=85597 <_<

thx

Ayman4u

hey M0NSTERED ignore those turks kids man ! they don`t know that you are big ignorant,idiot,moron who just don`t respect god or any believes you know , if they knew this they wouldn`t say this to you "or what would u expect from ignorant ?"

hey M0NSTERED ignore those turks kids man ! they don`t know that you are big ignorant,idiot,moron who just don`t respect god or any believes you know , if they knew this they wouldn`t say this to you "or what would u expect from ignorant ?"[/b]
    well now this is gonna be a flame-fest...sad its gonna have to start

u can call him ignorant because he doesnt believe in allah but have u ever turned it around? why not consider ur ignorant because u DO believe in allah?

better yet how bout we just call u ignorant because u cant take a joke, that sound fair? good glad thats settled

TexAholic

lol

Proximus

The name should be banned under the rules to do with religion, but idc..........

whatever you wanna be called doesnt matter to me, your name aint gonna save you jaja :P

M0NSTERED

lol, i namechanged cuz Vendette was gay, and this name came in my head.. and someone pmed me today saying fck jesus then i replyed.. oh man.. i don&#39;t believe in jesus..nice try..seriously you can believe in any religion you want, i dont give a damn...oh and stop trying to flame me... ffs that doesnt work.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast