Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is allah a thief?

This is a discussion on Is allah a thief? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats name is just funny if i named my self "i thought jezus could walk on water buti saw him ...
Page: 2

superkip

thats name is just funny if i named my self "i thought jezus could walk on water buti saw him sinking" i would laugh at it dunno if others do i know some will so his nick is allahstolemybike big deal who cares ? that name is just cool nothing wrong with it doesnt insult allah if you would think a bit furter cause when he lived that guy didnt and there where no bikes so dont flame ... B)

Banned

It's funny anyway xD

susGe

id say the best pm i ever got when i had Allah stole my bike as my clan name was one turk who pmd me "mans hey allah no stole your bike. He no need. He make him own bike." or something along those lines. Honestly didnt get very many pms from turks about it. They seem to not care unless you go out of your way to make them notice it and try and throw it in there face.

yeah susg, i didnt get many pms when i played

Reinhard

thats name is just funny if i named my self "i thought jezus could walk on water buti saw him sinking" i would laugh at it dunno if others do i know some will so his nick is allahstolemybike big deal who cares ? that name is just cool nothing wrong with it doesnt insult allah if you would think a bit furter cause when he lived that guy didnt and there where no bikes so dont flame ... B)[/b]
    : ))))))))))))))))))))) funny

M0NSTERED

I was going for AllahStoleMyVirginity but it was too long

I was going for AllahStoleMyVirginity but it was too long [/b]

when i see your sig.. the thruth is then KrepinStoleMyVirginity

+ its not really funny, retard, to make joke's about other people's "god"

for me its not important, coz i dont believe in "god" "hell" "heaven" crap, but i can understand ppl sayin' "i hope you get banned/hacked/etc"
    bring "turks" to flame with those nicknames and then make it to your sig? n1

DisillusionedIdealogue

i agree with alligator.. its just not funny..

fyi i'm not muslim, heck i dislike every organized religion i've read about... i do believe in god, but in my own way.. yet i do not think it is right to mock the god someone believes in... its wrong even if its for a serious reason, but especially if its for something as stupid as a game...

if nething this kid ask for watever pm he receive he uses tbl edited files to run around in cz with 1920 and malice paraiste cure with instant cast same shit as koxp

i love to see slay3rs clan u when u doing that shit

allahstolemykoxpspot

Sybian

wow i think everyone just needs to chill out its not like hes swaring or really putting down any god or religion its something that it humorous and its just a game and just a forum no need to make any e-penises bigger because in the end u wasted 30 minutes of your life no reason.

Aba

allahstolemykoxpspot[/b]

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol dude thas a funny name

popoyfunk

Hey monstered & spab this isnt funny k ... its really a religous matter and its not a joke .... specially for the muslims around the world ... id say, try to use this name in iraq or pakistan or any muslim nation out there ... ill assure you that you will be shot dead or your head will be cut off. ><

popoyfunk

Hey monstered & spab this isnt funny k ... its really a religous and you should not provoke other realigions no matter what and its not a joke .... specially for the muslims around the world ... id say, try to use this name in iraq or pakistan or any muslim nation out there ... ill assure you that you will be shot dead or your head will be cut off. >< ... zzz

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast