Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is allah a thief?

This is a discussion on Is allah a thief? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YES ITS FUNNY AND FUCK OFF WITH YOUR RELIGION SHIT, KMA. No one gives a shit if you guys dont ...
Page: 3

Reinhard

YES ITS FUNNY AND FUCK OFF WITH YOUR RELIGION SHIT, KMA. No one gives a shit if you guys dont like his nick, if you dont like it then bad for u fuck off.

Its funny susge

popoyfunk

god damned i cant delete this post ...

popoyfunk

O.o ... u lucky son of a bitch .... well assholes are assholes u cant change em so join em ... zzz

Red

even though monstered is a koxping faggot, this shit is hilarious

h0ly

slm Mr. AutoHeal&Dbuff&Cure .

Destroyer_Master

u know that that is a TOS violation and u can and most probly will be banned for that which i hope so much i will post this pic in the knight online forms just to get u into more shit because i am a muslim and if i saw u in the street i would shoot u so u r just a pieace of shit to me and i hope very hope u get banned

no reply and u just wasted 2k kc to get ur self in shit

Ayman4u

well now this is gonna be a flame-fest...sad its gonna have to start

u can call him ignorant because he doesnt believe in allah but have u ever turned it around? why not consider ur ignorant because u DO believe in allah?

better yet how bout we just call u ignorant because u cant take a joke, that sound fair? good glad thats settled[/b]
    i didn`t call him ignorant because he dsnt believe in allah :huh:

i called him that because he don`t know what "Allah" means its arabic word and he dont know , speak arabic language ofc , he is talking about what he dont know so u will call him ??

"Allah" comes from the Arabic word "elah"a god' or something worshipped. - (Arabic) means

This word (elah) can be made plural (gods), as in "aleha" and it can be male or female just as the word in English can be "goddess."

"Allah" comes from "elaha" but it brings more clarification and understanding[/b]
    so its like word "Allah" in arabic = "God" in english

muslim trash... warning me pls

Pwner

hahahaha LOL HAAHAHHHAH LOL HAHAHAHHAH

Ayman4u

muslim trash... warning me pls[/b]
    kk ty

lol :lol: you son of bitch

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i didn`t call him ignorant because he dsnt believe in allah :huh:

i called him that because he don`t know what "Allah" means its arabic word and he dont know , speak arabic language ofc , he is talking about what he dont know so u will call him ??
    so its like word "Allah" in arabic = "God" in english[/b]
    he knows exactly what it means THATS EXACTLY WHY HE MADE THE NAME....are u that fucking retarded?

J0shyy

+1

spab

Hey monstered & spab this isnt funny k ... its really a religous and you should not provoke other realigions no matter what and its not a joke .... specially for the muslims around the world ... id say, try to use this name in iraq or pakistan or any muslim nation out there ... ill assure you that you will be shot dead or your head will be cut off. >< ... zzz[/b]
    come on its only game not real life i have nothing agaisnt any religion but in KO turks are the bad guys for me its still funny cuz as you can see his name is not FUCKALLAH or something like this which would be really againts muslims his name is a short story about allah little boy and bike) and i like it

Wyvern

ROFFLLMFAOOOOOOOOOO !!11111 so fuking funny shiat!!!!!!

not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast