Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Is allah a thief?

This is a discussion on Is allah a thief? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he knows exactly what it means THATS EXACTLY WHY HE MADE THE NAME....are u that fucking retarded?[/b] i dont think ...
Page: 4

Ayman4u

he knows exactly what it means THATS EXACTLY WHY HE MADE THE NAME....are u that fucking retarded?[/b]
    i dont think so , he made the name to piss off some turks :unsure: and i dont think he knew what i explained means b4 "exactly" but .. nvm

spab

u know that that is a TOS violation and u can and most probly will be banned for that which i hope so much i will post this pic in the knight online forms just to get u into more shit because i am a muslim and if i saw u in the street i would shoot u so u r just a pieace of shit to me and i hope very hope u get banned
    no reply and u just wasted 2k kc to get ur self in shit[/b]
    WTF is this maybe thats the reason why he has to make fun from ppl like you, "Im gonna shoot you, Im gonna kill you aaaarggghhhhh!!" just calm down its funny you small terorrist

hate me pls

i like this name> M0NSTEREDananiSIKIIIIIM lol < this could be insane name.. or better a clanname Oo

Banned

who immediately apologized after saying fuck allah and hasnt said it since? oh ya...me

dont u dare call me a fucking idiot...u are the king of idiots and the king of immature little shits...u are also a fucking tool...now fuck off and go follow other peoples beliefs some more cuz we all know for damn sure u dont stick up or show ur own beliefs u only follow others beliefs in the hopes it will make u cool and get u friends

ur an annoying little shit that no one likes(cept maybe tez and i have no clue how he can stand ur ass) that everyone blocks on msn...then u start pming them on the forum cuz ur so starved for fucking attention asking them if they banned u from msn[/b]

cama fucking ROFLcakes.....why so much anger man....be cool man and let it go and dont stoop as so low to respond to childish words.....i do like aviv...even after the leveling of the char i still think he means well and is a honest cat....i know he is honest at least cause i have facts for that....as far as him being a asshole.....OKOK i will bite he is a asshole to most but not to me .... i think its cause he has had a rough childhood living where he lives and not have a char of his own makes it hard cause he helped me get 80 and no one really gave him the proper respect for that....its not easy to get 80 even sharing with someone else....yet no one really gave him proper due on the char or even now....thats hard man to take in if your him....yes he does get out of hand sometimes but if spoken to properly and if you speak to him as the adult and like your a teacher to him to make him understand how to act then he does listen

either way its funny to me when any of you all fight on here or ingame or where ever....

in reality i could care less i barely play as it is now...i mean like i might play 5 hours per week at max cause of my business....ITS FUCKING BOOMING ...i prefer money then ko so you wont see me playing more until business gets slow again which might be another year :P

well tez out guys have fun see you at 11 pm online then off at midnight xD

i want a forum title too

allahstolemybike is a fucking noob that uses auto heal in cz fucking lamer gtfo this game go namechange again friendless piece of shit fucking newb learn somthing u faggot goddamn this pisses me of fucking noob gtfo out this forum retard

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

slm Mr. AutoHeal&Dbuff&Cure .[/b]
    now thats a good name :lol:

piece nigga&#39;s

enigma69

his friend pm&#39;d him... turks got the fucked up y, and usuaully go fak and shit.

still funny though

Uzu

if there would be just a IQ test pass to enter ko4life, 60% of the community would fail. topic starter too.

Banned

now thats a good name :lol:
    piece nigga&#39;s[/b]
    Yeah peace 5 days bro.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234