Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Alright, I officially hate Turks....

This is a discussion on Alright, I officially hate Turks.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, this noob guy wanted to know what a Kukry +8 was like and I told him "I don't have ...
Page: 1

AnTiViruS

Default Alright, I officially hate Turks....

Well, this noob guy wanted to know what a Kukry +8 was like and I told him "I don't have a Kukry +8 man, it's a mirage +8" He aid "I have eyes, it's a kukry +8" so I was in the arena so I merchanted it for 999(MAXED) and he fucking buys it, I know I am stupid for doing it but he made it seem like he was an interested noob and just wanted to see...

Default Re: Alright, I officially hate Turks....

Originally posted by AnTiViruS
    Well, this noob guy wanted to know what a Kukry +8 was like and I told him "I don't have a Kukry +8 man, it's a mirage +8" He aid "I have eyes, it's a kukry +8" so I was in the arena so I merchanted it for 999(MAXED) and he fucking buys it, I know I am stupid for doing it but he made it seem like he was an interested noob and just wanted to see...
    you got p00ned

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AnTiViruS
    you got p00ned [/b]
    yeah no doubt, well i hope that turk gets fucking blowin up in his little shit-ass cyber cafe...

Medusa

LOL u indeed got pwned... its ur fault for merchanting , u could have traded him hahahha.. and as i far as i know at least on ares mirages +8 are like 800m... dunno ur server

AnTiViruS

Originally posted by Medusa
    LOL u indeed got pwned... its ur fault for merchanting , u could have traded him hahahha.. and as i far as i know at least on ares mirages +8 are like 800m... dunno ur server
    Well that would have been right, EXCEPT I WAS IN ARENA. No trading in there.......

Medusa

erhm... i have traded many times in the arena ... not quite sure if i was in the clan arena.... oh well

SirKnight

how did u know he was Turk ?

and whats about Media ?

d3ni5

Originally posted by SirKnight

and whats about Media ?
    +1

JayneDoe

Originally posted by SirKnight

and whats about Media ?

yeah.he is true.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by JayneDoe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JayneDoe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirKnight

and whats about Media ?

yeah.he is true.[/b]
    He is 100% true! LOL and i'm sure the guy used the turkish y, we know when it is and isn't a Turk, must we provide everytime a faggot Turks does something?

Dj_DeDeM

i hate turks fuck turk

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by Dj_DeDeM
    i hate turks fuck turk
    AMEN.

Papps

not all turks are bad, just about 99% of them are. i know some really nice turkey men :P

Sp4wN

Originally posted by AnTiViruS
    i'm sorry.. and no offence... but it is not his fault ur the most retarded person on earth....
    you knows it's a md.. give a fuck about him... don't ya heard about never merchant ur items ?
    GG morron you got pwnd -_-

LuCaN

Originally posted by Sp4wN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sp4wN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AnTiViruS
    i'm sorry.. and no offence... but it is not his fault ur the most retarded person on earth....
    you knows it's a md.. give a fuck about him... don't ya heard about never merchant ur items ?
    GG morron you got pwnd -_-[/b]
    WORD!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast