Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Alright, I officially hate Turks....

This is a discussion on Alright, I officially hate Turks.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :lol: turk or not turk he was smarter then u. Sorry but its funny for me. Anyway, this is lesson ...
Page: 2

KENETHPL

:lol: turk or not turk he was smarter then u. Sorry but its funny for me. Anyway, this is lesson for all of us

both of you are retarded

you for merchanting
    and the turk for being turkish

you can only trade with people of the same race in arena

hoody

firstly I am not turk only living here.but its make me angry.opening noob accounts and swearing nations its really ghay idea.
    cant I open 1 account and swear englands peruvians spanishs americans or other nations? yes I can .why I am not doing cause every nations have good ppls and bad ppls.everytimes all blaming turks I am agree so many turk KIDS playing this game and they are really annoying but stop its not enough for swear this nation.u r 1 fuking moron stop open topics with noob account :angry: and its help forum we are trying help other ppls and trying get help from other players.go swear on other forums :angry:

hoody

and who said merchant this md.and this swears to dj_dedem cause he is turk.also babanigga or someshits like that :angry:

hoody

I offically hate turks what is means ?turks fuked u right ?its %100 ur fault.I am really happy about it.I know %100 if u get 999 money and someone merchant md +8 on u u will buy it for sure so stop talk as an angels

for some reason i get the vibe that you lied and you are actually turkish

trbwn

Default Re: Alright, I officially hate Turks....

Originally posted by AnTiViruS
    Well, this noob guy wanted to know what a Kukry +8 was like and I told him "I don't have a Kukry +8 man, it's a mirage +8" He aid "I have eyes, it's a kukry +8" so I was in the arena so I merchanted it for 999(MAXED) and he fucking buys it, I know I am stupid for doing it but he made it seem like he was an interested noob and just wanted to see...

well first of all wrong section.. ur nubber than a turk..

second of all its you being a stupid and merchanting it.. trust me every1 else would do the same thing if had 999999999.. what can uı do if ur a stupid and he got some brain to use..

for example wont u buy if u see a md+8 for 999999999999 in war times if u had money?? u wouldnt even lose a moment..

so ur just makin fun of urself.. go get urself a life

d3ni5

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AgaBabaNiggahSlm)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dj_DeDeM
    i hate turks fuck turk
    AMEN.[/b]
    U know what, dj dedem is a turk too. And now i can understand that he is a dumb fucktard..

_TaLenT_

Originally posted by Dj_DeDeM
    i hate turks fuck turk
    dickhead -_-

AnTiViruS

To all who don't like my post, fuck off.
    Hoody triple post FTL...
    I don't fucking care what section I posted it in, I was just showing him cause I was trying to be nice, doesn't matter, I will just take out my rage on Allah.

d3ni5

FU then son of a bitch

hoody

Originally posted by d3ni5
    FU then son of a bitch
    totally agree.only for blame ppls.for make turks bad opening posts.but good guys believe that? no

write what u want.we dont listen morons on this forum

by the way u more good nick "antivirus "lol.DouWantKissMyAss its better <_<

Becuuuu

If u wanna continue thıs game U must be frıend GOOD turkish player; If u dont wanna u can push altF4

Deniz

sry men you are really stupid :lol:

trbwn

Originally posted by Deniz
    sry men you are really stupid *:lol:

pwned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast