Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Alterac Pk Movie Looked me 00000000

This is a discussion on Alterac Pk Movie Looked me 00000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i didnt see the twitch either :blink: saw the control but combing was not allowed at one point to....cant condem ...
Page: 2

Banned

i didnt see the twitch either :blink: saw the control but combing was not allowed at one point to....cant condem a man for doing what magority are doing....and when i say magority i mean 95% of rogues on all servers

and dont say well people dupe so why not dupe...bigg diff here....few people dupe for one and that is clearly a cheat.....control minor is but its becoming common practice with rogues

nfw

k once i seen at 1:20 i looked over the rest his video keep jumping making it look like he was twitching when he was running from 12 to harppys

flamthrow

Was that ares? Btw your combo really is bad + ctrl minoring. Didnt impress me a bit.

Deniz

its not a combo <_<

hoody

Originally posted by Deniz
    its not a combo *<_<

what is that ? arrow shower ? :angry:

waste of gear in my oppinion

sophiem

I like the movie :wub:

bazerk|bazeeka

looked like he pressed it once and it was a mistake?? h43r: (im not 100% sure)

mad

gogogo expancion.... and then we'll see who really has the skill..... * ctrl-minor for the loosers *

tolgahan

could u pls tell what is the wrong about ctrl+minor . is it forbidden? or a bug

thanatos

LOLOLOLOL , if ur only way to survive is doing minor heal all ur " skillz " will be gone with fire drake expansion hahaha n00blet

RingWraith

Ctrl minor is for pussies just like NYchris and yet he still get owned with it, kinda sad guess he gotta learn to put ducktape on the ctrl button like the turks do. Gotta say best non-ctrl minoring sins is 00000 and Garret.

flamthrow

There are many others. Thx

ViSeH

sucks+ctrl abuse

Reinhard

Cant open rapidshare.. can u upload it to filefront or sumthin?

If you wanna take the time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast