Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Alterac Pk Movie Looked me 00000000

This is a discussion on Alterac Pk Movie Looked me 00000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by RingWraith Ctrl minor is for pussies just like NYchris and yet he still get owned with it, ...
Page: 3

wraith86

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Ctrl minor is for pussies just like NYchris and yet he still get owned with it, kinda sad guess he gotta learn to put ducktape on the ctrl button like the turks do. Gotta say best non-ctrl minoring sins is 00000 and Garret.
    3m NP sucks=

wraith86

Originally posted by wonder
    waste of gear in my oppinion
    FUCKING OWNED.

seriously dude your making fun of turkish people with that movie. try these steps

1. dont murtaza (ctrl + minor)
    2. use all 7 of your skills.
    3. try to use red skills first because they recharge faster so you can always be attacking.
    4. who is 00000000?

if u noticed idiot i didnt use mouse considering i use two hands to combo unless i would change my skillbar so wrong and second of all garret was the one who invented duck tape to hold down control thats how he taught ache how to play learn the game you play or stfu youve always been a bitch and you always will. Btw ring i was a better archer than you, better warrior, better sin, better mage, and better priest so i mean who are you to even talk about me you should ask me permission before you mention my name.

hoody

his combo nice but just I saw he is using ctrl minor <_<

hoody

and really who is 0000000 ?

chusco dr4ko 0ishi r0nin better :wub: <3 u guys

MaXDamaGe

Originally posted by NYchris
    if u noticed idiot i didnt use mouse considering i use two hands to combo unless i would change my skillbar so wrong and second of all garret was the one who invented duck tape to hold down control thats how he taught ache how to play learn the game you play or stfu youve always been a bitch and you always will. *Btw ring i was a better archer than you, better warrior, better sin, better mage, and better priest so i mean who are you to even talk about me you should ask me permission before you mention my name.
    OWNED! :wub:

Banned

Yea really nice movie :lol: But ctrl minor <_<

MustangCobra12.04

0000000 is or was a real strong rouge that basilcy owned anyone that came across he path but tthis guy isnt him he isa pooser

Deniz

zz yes i watched video again and i see h43r: :angry: you are %100 cheater...

Diavo

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wonder
    FUCKING OWNED.

seriously dude your making fun of turkish people with that movie. try these steps

3. try to use red skills first because they recharge faster so you can always be attacking.
    4. who is 00000000?[/b]
    4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8se5nnnYMY...&search=0000000

Sheer

Originally posted by 0000000
    i would tell you exactly how u can improve your combo, but u are using ctrl-minor so im not really fucked about helping u. go ask someone else.
    Practice what you preach, keyboard guy. I know for a fact you use it from time to time. I guess Fest0s items aren't enough to keep you alive, eh?

wraith86

Originally posted by Diavo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diavo)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wonder

FUCKING OWNED.

4. who is 00000000?
    4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8se5...search=0000000[/b]
    i know who 0000000 is

RingWraith

Originally posted by NYchris
    if u noticed idiot i didnt use mouse considering i use two hands to combo unless i would change my skillbar so wrong and second of all garret was the one who invented duck tape to hold down control thats how he taught ache how to play learn the game you play or stfu youve always been a bitch and you always will. *Btw ring i was a better archer than you, better warrior, better sin, better mage, and better priest so i mean who are you to even talk about me you should ask me permission before you mention my name.
    Why? because u got owned on ur sin while i was on my warrior? Just admit u got owned instead of come up with more excuses like "wasnt my skill bar" "i pressed T". And chris you would suck on a warrior rofl would fight u anyday on warrior vs warrior

ALp3r3N

good video buddy but u use ctrl+minor too now shut up just play k?

Allterac

one hand keyboard one hand mouse left click minor ! NO CHEATER!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast