Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Am I the first? New-Mora lvl81 Quest Staff

This is a discussion on Am I the first? New-Mora lvl81 Quest Staff within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dam , I almost thought that staff was real...
Page: 3

PwnerBaba

Dam , I almost thought that staff was real

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

worst photoshope ever seen[/b]
    1st of all it was ms paint, 2nd.....worst u ever saw? then u didnt see much edited items.....come an...battle me with a better PAINT edit (no and im not pro paint freak...first wep i edited) and u ll see that mine is good....not perfect but good work....and i dont made it to win something...it was just for fun...

btw. max lvl in usko is 80 u make 81lvl qest staff? u r really pure HAHAh
    nice joke man ;P
    btw. this staff have the same stat's than staff from 70 for int , u change only name this staff from Pole too Power - Flower[/b]
    ....im pure? means?
    to flower=staff of player: wrong! i made all stats myself or stole from some +9 dagger...look again at the flower and the staff of player...u will notice: only 7HP bonus is on both staff equal
    but thanks if it looks to u, that i just replace the name, it means u dont see that everything is fake... ^_^

AND:it was a joke...there are some guys who understood it....some who were like "wtf?"...replays like "wtf" or also the post from the guy who showed all that the pic was edited were ok and appropriate....it was just fun and i made it for postes like "ohhh ph...first i thought it was real", "nice try but fake" or "wtf? where can i get the lvl81 wep"..
    but what for hell is the point of retard post like "Fail." or "bullshit"?? u can say that u think its fake or if u think i fail with my edit/joke say it...but 1-word-bitchy-post??? better do NOT post before u post this shit....
    dont like my joke say "i dont like ur joke" or just shut the fuck up.....damn....

blabla[/b]
    still love you :wub:

Imhotep

1st of all it was ms paint, 2nd.....worst u ever saw? then u didnt see much edited items.....come an...battle me with a better PAINT edit (no and im not pro paint freak...first wep i edited) and u ll see that mine is good....not perfect but good work....and i dont made it to win something...it was just for fun...

....im pure? means?
    to flower=staff of player: wrong! i made all stats myself or stole from some +9 dagger...look again at the flower and the staff of player...u will notice: only 7HP bonus is on both staff equal
    but thanks if it looks to u, that i just replace the name, it means u dont see that everything is fake... ^_^

AND:it was a joke...there are some guys who understood it....some who were like "wtf?"...replays like "wtf" or also the post from the guy who showed all that the pic was edited were ok and appropriate....it was just fun and i made it for postes like "ohhh ph...first i thought it was real", "nice try but fake" or "wtf? where can i get the lvl81 wep"..
    but what for hell is the point of retard post like "Fail." or "bullshit"?? u can say that u think its fake or if u think i fail with my edit/joke say it...but 1-word-bitchy-post??? better do NOT post before u post this shit....
    dont like my joke say "i dont like ur joke" or just shut the fuck up.....damn....[/b]

OK then, I don't like your joke.

venom

OK then, I don't like your joke.[/b]
    so ur prolly the only one

Lag0nx

I loled at the name Power- Flower.
    but nice try overall

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

OK then, I don't like your joke.[/b]
    ok h34r:

so ur prolly the only one [/b]
    :wub: