Am i the only legit player here?

This is a discussion on Am i the only legit player here? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ... why do turks ruin everything, i got pwnt by orc bowman cuz, 31 people bugging and theres me and ...
Page: 1

Flay

Default Am i the only legit player here?

... why do turks ruin everything, i got pwnt by orc bowman cuz, 31 people bugging and theres me and ~300 bowmen, i die the 2nd round
    why cant we have fun and actualy try -.-

DisillusionedIdealogue

Well, yeah very few legit players in FT remain, but no its not the turks' fault :huh:
    many english players do the same thing. Dont blame the agas, blame k2 for being incompetent and not knowing how to fix the bug ^_^ .

Jimbob89

nono many more legit english people than turkish!! <3 England

Flay

just look at the chat box, no atk aga <_<

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Jimbob89+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jimbob89)</div>
    nono many more legit english people than turkish!! <3 England[/b]
    Well you're theoretically correct, but you dont seem to understand why. Its not that speaking english embues a person with certain values, its a numbers game. More turks than english people play, therefore assuming about the same % of each population hacks/cheats/dupes, then yeah sure more turks than english people cheat. Similarly, if the same % of people from each nationality cheat, turks have more cheaters but they also have more legit players :P . Saying more turks than english people cheat is about as significant as saying more english speakers than gaelic speakers drive cars in the united states :lol: .

<!--QuoteBegin-Flay

just look at the chat box, no atk aga * <_<
    english speakers seem to use normal chat less, but i've often seen that an english speaking party/clan/person is the one giving instructions to abusing the bug. :P