Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

am i so bad ?

This is a discussion on am i so bad ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^^...
Page: 2

r3dev0

^^

whassup

dont get shio tears if your gonna go for any rings for a bp go for Foverins as they have more defence then a RoC and a little less hp str,hp, but your ap is good so go for little more defence me thinks :P

presunto

foverin to much expensive , with the price of 1 foverin i can get 2 shio tears , i wan to get flame ring coz i hear that helps cos the elemental of my weapon is flame , but shio is cheaper

and another quest , should i sell my belt of str and get a kek belt ?

i like it :wub:

Originally posted by presunto
    hey man , i know that im not good , but i never spent 1 cent with this game , i have nothing against the ones who does but , i cant fight with some one who puted a lot of USD in his char

and ý no dupý ý ýs a real plaýer
    What makes u think i ever spent any usd (besides premium) or duped any item for my char ? never did... all i got was either boss drop/ upg by me or bought from a trustworthy person

anyway... my opinion on ur bp, lvl to get 65+ for absolutness... 70 (72 really for helis) if possible for matchelss, will save ur ass alot

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-presunto
    hey man , i know that im not good , but i never spent 1 cent with this game , i have nothing against the ones who does but , i cant fight with some one who puted a lot of USD in his char

and ý no dupý ý ýs a real plaýer
    What makes u think i ever spent any usd (besides premium) or duped any item for my char ? never did... all i got was either boss drop/ upg by me or bought from a trustworthy person

anyway... my opinion on ur bp, lvl to get 65+ for absolutness... 70 (72 really for helis) if possible for matchelss, will save ur ass alot[/b]
    +1 not every1 who has good stats is babashoped. and why did u make ur topic to show ur stats. there's a sticky ffs. why does every1 with a nub char get mad when ppl say their char sux and then they say "im not babashopped bla bla" . lamest excuse ever. if ur char sux then face it. dont post here if u dont want any1 to judge ur shitty char..

presunto

patricio i dint said that u was babashop or something like that

and tripleOG4life i didnt got mad when ppl say that my char is bad , and i didnt poted on "post ur stats" coz i want opnions , and tips , atm i got some shells +6 to sell so im just asking how i can improvo without spending tons of coins or usd's , and i dont live KO i play this 15-20hours/week , and i play this cos is a good game

so i just want opnions , i got some extra 400m(almost nothin <_< ) to spend on this char

presunto

Originally posted by presunto
    my next step is get dual shio tears , ill get more 30ac and some more hp , and extra resists
    i wont get shio tears no str bonus , ill save more , and i might get a foverin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12