I like K2, not

This is a discussion on I like K2, not within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.de/files/16117678/look_a..._my_hp.avi.html Added it here becuse i cant login to K2 homepage, you can remove it tomorrow if you want....
Page: 1

hej

Default I like K2, not

http://rapidshare.de/files/16117678/look_a..._my_hp.avi.html
    Added it here becuse i cant login to K2 homepage, you can remove it tomorrow if you want.

Hostage

Either game froze/you lagged/or server crased for a second.

Happend to me like 2 days ago. Was running through some guards on my way to golems. Walked away for 2 mins, came back, had 0 HP while still standing. I relogged, didnt lose any EXP. Was like it had never happened.

Baneare

did you lose XP?

How many times that happen?

what server?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Hostage
    Either game froze/you lagged/or server crased for a second.

Happend to me like 2 days ago. Was running through some guards on my way to golems. Walked away for 2 mins, came back, had 0 HP while still standing. I relogged, didnt lose any EXP. Was like it had never happened.
    Same, was doing golems awhile ago and my buff dropped so I hit 0 hp but never "died" so I just got rebuffed and healed and when I relogged I never lost XP

hej

Look again, you se i get info who killed who and so, so i get infromation from the server, but the server dont get any information from me and this is like 08.20 +1 the server was at green (was D2 every time)

Baneare yes i lost exp, have happen every morning sens the new server started.

phantomlink not like when you get 8 sword dance in a row that dont hit the mobe, becuse then it cant hit you.

Insomnia

Yeah once I died and I still had 150hp left. So i lost 5% for dieing once, and to make it worse I died again while I was lieing dead on the floor. So I lost 10%.

thepriest1012005

well try logging off normially and when u log back on you are dead in town and u lose 5% how about that k2ed zzzzzzzz