Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Americans soo stupid

This is a discussion on Americans soo stupid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow those guys are fucking stupid...
Page: 2

wow those guys are fucking stupid

greishkan1

How is "What Religon is a Buddhist monk? not a trick question. They gave the answer in the question which would make someone think it wasn't the answer. If you didn't look close enough the map was a fake, North Korea, Iran and France were all located in australia. These people were asking random people trick or confusion questions to make them look stupid. Although i have no defense for the triangle guy, hes retarded =/
    Just look around for the dumbest looking people you can find, to make a whole country look stupid....[/b]
    They should know where is facking australia

If i write on paper im gay and let them they say that and they belive it??

OMG in america there are lost of stupid people. Come to estonia and look people here. Here u dont find so easy SO DUMB people like that. :lol:

We dont speak here about africa. They are so poor countrys tahat cant eaven have schools.

GuildWarsfreak

LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

They should know where is facking australia

If i write on paper im gay and let them they say that and they belive it??

OMG in america there are lost of stupid people. Come to estonia and look people here. Here u dont find so easy SO DUMB people like that. :lol:

We dont speak here about africa. They are so poor countrys tahat cant eaven have schools.[/b]
    haha thats funny considering you country is as big as some of our states

and watch the video, half the people that answer questions are immigrants so to say that america is dumb you yourself is a dumbass, yes america as well as every other country out there has stupid people, but just because you get a video camera, go find people and ask stupid questions, and they get it wrong doesnt mean the whole country is dumb.

GuildWarsfreak

they get it wrong doesnt mean the whole country is dumb.[/b]
    YA IT DOES

1) Old.
    2) Go to any country you will find idiots who will have answers like this.
    3) If USA sucked so much, perhaps all you fucking immigrants would stop coming to this country.

And yeah most of those people are either immigrants, blondes, or typical southerners ... or black people lol

1) Old.
    3) If USA sucked so much, perhaps all you fucking immigrants would stop coming to this country.

And yeah most of those people are either immigrants, blondes, or typical southerners [/b]
    hahaha +10/100

DisillusionedIdealogue

look thats so funnt i cant belive how stupid americans are :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE[/b]

ah come on they film the most stupid people they could find and turn it into a video =P.

oh and
    1) Old.

And yeah most of those people are either immigrants, blondes, or typical southerners ... or black people lol[/b]

had me fooled there for a second, till u got to #3 and the end i thought u werent an idiot. the person who started this is probably European, not an immigrant to this nation. Also, i can guarantee you its not difficult to find immigrants FAR more intelligent or knowledgeable than yourself. Also, its not just southeners, and i can also guarantee finding blondes smarter than you would be no challenge. Also, where is your family from, exactly? (in case you dont understand my point, you're an immigrant too, idiot. and even if you are a descendant of indians, even they migrated to the americas during an ice age.)

main point: stfu about immigrants, you are one yourself (and btw this country is sometimes referred to as "the land of the immigrants").

llJuanMall

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i cant stop laughin, thats pathetic omfg......

ah come on they film the most stupid people they could find and turn it into a video =P.

oh and
    had me fooled there for a second, till u got to #3 and the end i thought u werent an idiot. the person who started this is probably European, not an immigrant to this nation. Also, i can guarantee you its not difficult to find immigrants FAR more intelligent or knowledgeable than yourself. Also, its not just southeners, and i can also guarantee finding blondes smarter than you would be no challenge. Also, where is your family from, exactly? (in case you dont understand my point, you're an immigrant too, idiot. and even if you are a descendant of indians, even they migrated to the americas during an ice age.)

main point: stfu about immigrants, you are one yourself (and btw this country is sometimes referred to as "the land of the immigrants").[/b]
    hes talking about all the mexicans, etc

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol giga to be honest i dont see your point?

llJuanMall

hes talking about all the mexicans, etc[/b]
    not only mexicans immigrate .... <_<

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

oh and
    had me fooled there for a second, till u got to #3 and the end i thought u werent an idiot. the person who started this is probably European, not an immigrant to this nation. Also, i can guarantee you its not difficult to find immigrants FAR more intelligent or knowledgeable than yourself. Also, its not just southeners, and i can also guarantee finding blondes smarter than you would be no challenge. Also, where is your family from, exactly? (in case you dont understand my point, you&#39;re an immigrant too, idiot. and even if you are a descendant of indians, even they migrated to the americas during an ice age.)

main point: stfu about immigrants, you are one yourself (and btw this country is sometimes referred to as "the land of the immigrants").[/b]
    I live in america and i dont consider myself an immigrant at all, infact if you wanna get down and dirty none of us came from where we are now, but that doesnt matter.

"It Aint About Where You From Homeboy, Its Where You At" yea i quoted a rapper but hes right haha

i agree not all americans were dumb..

but WOW wtf 4 sided triangle, star was based on a real story? WTF
    im only 15, but i would say i knew about 90% of them questions ..

llJuanMall

i agree not all americans were dumb..
    but WOW wtf 4 sided triangle, star was based on a real story? WTF
    im only 15, but i would say i knew about 90% of them questions ..[/b]
    that one is the best :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast