Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Americans soo stupid

This is a discussion on Americans soo stupid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; chinese pride~=] yah but that video was funny lmfao...
Page: 3

eddiezhu

chinese pride~=] yah but that video was funny lmfao

5DollahSuckySucky

wow how i wish this was in off-topic so i could flame

DisillusionedIdealogue

I live in america and i dont consider myself an immigrant at all, infact if you wanna get down and dirty none of us came from where we are now, but that doesnt matter.

"It Aint About Where You From Homeboy, Its Where You At" yea i quoted a rapper but hes right haha[/b]
    i agree ^_^, although i am quite proud to be a "hyphenated american" (proud of both parts :P ).

and kiddy, star wars kinda does have a real life counterpart lol xD, it was Nixon's bluff of American anti-ballistic missile technology lol

i agree ^_^, although i am quite proud to be a "hyphenated american" (proud of both parts :P ).

and kiddy, star wars kinda does have a real life counterpart lol xD, it was Nixon's bluff of American anti-ballistic missile technology lol[/b]
    oh yea, and i invented the lightsaber, and flying jets n shizz, that fly at like 1000000mph.
    how can any not know star wars is real.

*SARCASM*

DisillusionedIdealogue

actually i wasnt joking o.O

(you can look it up :P)

(though come to think of it i might be thinking of the wrong president, it was either Nixon or Reagen, i think xD)

(yep, it was reagen xD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan scroll down to the section on the Cold War)

i dont no much about US, im from united kingdom
    oh btw amginE i made ur sig

5DollahSuckySucky

IF YOU IDIOTS FROM THE 20TH CENTURY HADN'T CANCELLED A DIFFERENT WORLD WE WOULDN'T HAVE LOST HALF THE WORLD'S POPULATION AND RESOURCES TO WORLD WARS III, IV, AND V

DisillusionedIdealogue

huh? (btw if you meant that as a joke from the perspective of someone from star wars, 20th century = 19XX, and the movies were set in the past not the future xD)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123