Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AMERIKAN STAF+8 WTF AJSDFJALSF?

This is a discussion on AMERIKAN STAF+8 WTF AJSDFJALSF? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today i exp at falcon with this group of mage. then this one mage was showing off his dammage to ...
Page: 1

TOYSOLDIER_

today i exp at falcon with this group of mage. then this one mage was showing off his dammage to the party.. and he was lwl 70 and i was 63.. here goes the photos...
    lwl 63 nova

lwl70 meteor

the secrets revealed!

erm wtffajkskjdja???

and a satisfied n00b

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

You're a fucking moron.

TOYSOLDIER_

You're a fucking moron.[/b]
    wow that really hurts dude.. boo hoo hoo. go somewhere else and discharge ur anger u mofo

Hydr4

You're a fucking moron.[/b]
    GO kill urself over a girl , now get the fuck out

was that soppose to be funny?

TOYSOLDIER_

was that soppose to be funny?[/b]
    not really, i just thought its funny cuz i use a crappy staff and made them turks impressed! my staff > than his scorchingstaff+7
    u can try to be a smart ass and put me down but go ahead i dont care gogogogo. there are plenty out there that tried but all failed cuz they are a bunch of stupid morons. and guess what? ur one of them. u dont like it the GTFO!!

not really, i just thought its funny cuz i use a crappy staff and made them turks impressed! my staff > than his scorchingstaff+7
    u can try to be a smart ass and put me down but go ahead i dont care gogogogo. there are plenty out there that tried but all failed cuz they are a bunch of stupid morons. and guess what? ur one of them. u dont like it the GTFO!![/b]

umm, flame me more, you joke still sucked

TOYSOLDIER_

umm, flame me more, you joke still sucked[/b]
    thats like the greatest comeback ever dude! :lol:

snipelord

was that soppose to be funny?[/b]
    he only posted it because he believed it was.

thats like the greatest comeback ever dude! :lol:[/b]
    actually, its implying that your opinion is worthless, because you are a child sitting behind your computer screen who gets off on taking advantage of the stupidity of turks, who are generally accepted as below average intelligence, (there are gg ones that are smart) which further implies that because you can only pick on the people who are considered to have the general lowest intelligence in KO that your intelligence level is obviously not much higher then theirs.

TOYSOLDIER_

he only posted it because he believed it was.
    actually, its implying that your opinion is worthless, because you are a child sitting behind your computer screen who gets off on taking advantage of the stupidity of turks, who are generally accepted as below average intelligence, (there are gg ones that are smart) which further implies that because you can only pick on the people who are considered to have the general lowest intelligence in KO that your intelligence level is obviously not much higher then theirs.[/b]
    o ho ho! im the child and your the big boy here??...i am guessing u are assuming those guys are turks? thumbs up for u buddy for speaking out of ur ass!!
    sure there was 1 or 2 turks, couple of perus and the rest are nonturk. how can u say turks are stupid? u automatically assumes that turks are stupid because of the lil 12 year old turks that u play with. bravo! now i question ur intelligence level. just so u know, i do have 3 real life friends taht are turkish, and i assure u that they are way smarter than any english speaking people on this forum. so before u run your mouth and try to be a smart ass, look around.
    this topic is starting to attract morons.

snipelord

learn to read dumbass, i said the majority within this game are retarded. the majority within this game are also the children. i also said, that there are the gg ones that aren't retarded, so before you begin to question my intelligence level, maybe we should start you back in first grade reading comprehension.

not really, i just thought its funny cuz i use a crappy staff and made them turks impressed! .... random bullshit that i don't care about[/b]
    faggot you said turks first, and nice job on contradicting yourself. 'was that supposed to be funny?' "not really, i just thought its funny"

genious in the making here, watch out hes going places

shall we continue or do you want a

f0rezt

dont understand :huh:

Banned

boooooooooring and not funny.

fail?

tamachan

o ho ho! im the child and your the big boy here??...i am guessing u are assuming those guys are turks? thumbs up for u buddy for speaking out of ur ass!!
    sure there was 1 or 2 turks, couple of perus and the rest are nonturk. how can u say turks are stupid? u automatically assumes that turks are stupid because of the lil 12 year old turks that u play with. bravo! now i question ur intelligence level. just so u know, i do have 3 real life friends taht are turkish, and i assure u that they are way smarter than any english speaking people on this forum. so before u run your mouth and try to be a smart ass, look around.
    this topic is starting to attract morons.[/b]
    Lol... No one said anything about Perusians... Ur just making urself look stupid... :mellow:

Fail -_-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast