Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

AMERIKAN STAF+8 WTF AJSDFJALSF?

This is a discussion on AMERIKAN STAF+8 WTF AJSDFJALSF? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyways.....
Page: 2

Anyways..

... :mellow:
    boring ;/

SilentDaemon

lol

dont get it at all ^^

Why you guys flaming him , its media section right? its public forum right? let him post w/e he want here about KO , stop flame in every1 like a dumbass kids , if you dont like that just dont comment , nobody didnt told you to come and watch .

Why you guys flaming him , its media section right? its public forum right? let him post w/e he want here about KO , stop flame in every1 like a dumbass kids , if you dont like that just dont comment , nobody didnt told you to come and watch .[/b]
    Cause he posted an extremely stupid thread. It's nothing more than a waste of space... honestly you have a terrible sense of humor. :lol:

Cause he posted an extremely stupid thread. It's nothing more than a waste of space... honestly you have a terrible sense of humor. :lol:[/b]
    If you ment my humor sucks , so no , not really , i laguing a lot , this topic was really waste of time for me either , but ill not flame him only becuse its not funny enough / intersting enough for me , he have opinions to post aswell , if anybody will flame about everything he dont like , i dont wanna see how this forum gonne be then , just ignore the topic and thats it , you just flame over and over and then admin / moderator come and close it , so why everybody just happy to flame...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

fail?[/b]
    Fail!

tamachan

Why you guys flaming him , its media section right? its public forum right? let him post w/e he want here about KO , stop flame in every1 like a dumbass kids , if you dont like that just dont comment , nobody didnt told you to come and watch .[/b]
    Because he Started this topic and he said things that werent involve.

TOYSOLDIER_

@ snipelord,
    majority of the players are turks, i need to tell u each and everyones background? why do u even care? so les continue to question your intelligent level. u oviously see how much u and i care right? and i think u gonna need that keelnex more than i do you mo!

Lol... No one said anything about Perusians... Ur just making urself look stupid... :mellow:

Fail -_-[/b]
    where did u learn how to read? scroll up and read everything before speak out of your ass. LAWLSLDLASLKDF
    i just love idiots like you :lol:

snipelord

because he came on as a total cunt to someone else

@ snipelord,
    majority of the players are turks, i need to tell u each and everyones background? why do u even care? so les continue to question your intelligent level. u oviously see how much u and i care right? and i think u gonna need that keelnex more than i do you mo!
    where did u learn how to read? scroll up and read everything before speak out of your ass. LAWLSLDLASLKDF
    i just love idiots like you :lol:[/b]
    bud, you arrogant contradicting piece of shit, you JUST said that i was arrogant because i used the exact same word you did. you said turks, so i repeated it. you are obviously no older then 13, and are obviously in the average, if not below intelligence level. please never try and debate again because you are horrid at it, and contradict your self way to much.

I recommend a name change to Hillary Clinton for you. Have a horrible day

TOYSOLDIER_

people dont bother to read, they jsut wana post stupid shits just to up their post counts.

TOYSOLDIER_

he only posted it because he believed it was.
    actually, its implying that your opinion is worthless, because you are a child sitting behind your computer screen who gets off on taking advantage of thewho are considered to have the general lowest intelligence in KO that your intelligence level is obviously not much higher then theirs.[/b]
    i only generalize them as one word, turk.. and u sure repeated it after me? omi gosh u are such an e-badboy!

Imhotep

@ snipelord,

i just love idiots like you :lol:[/b]
    What I'd like to know is where did you learn english ?

walkitout

adonis power :S thought it was a legit clan (sarcasm )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast