Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jamm1n
  • 1 Post By T0pcat
  • 1 Post By Kallop

ANADOLU PK MOVIE I [OLDSCHOOL DEIMOS] - DontAttackMeNoob

This is a discussion on ANADOLU PK MOVIE I [OLDSCHOOL DEIMOS] - DontAttackMeNoob within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HELLO GUYS CHECK MOVIE 720 HD Press like if you like the video and comment on youtube. thanks all bye!...
Page: 1

Default ANADOLU PK MOVIE I [OLDSCHOOL DEIMOS] - DontAttackMeNoob

HELLO GUYS CHECK MOVIE 720 HD Press like if you like the video and comment on youtube. thanks all bye!

Little archer Senior Member

Even USKO mage movies where mages got like 2-3 more buttons to press are generally boring... why do you think that old KO mage clips where all you do is mash nova and 45 aoe are any fun or worthy to be made into a movie?

The video consists of the following: 5 seconds, nova, maybe a heal, next clip. This happens untill the 3 minutes are over. What happens after the bombs are down ? Do they live ? Do they town ? Do they get tped to safety and bomb again ? No idea.
    rdamas75 likes this.

stop making stupid movies
    wargrim likes this.

Haters gonna hate I guess. I watch these vids sometimes and they're basically all the same. I do enjoy them though.
    ray0909 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    why do you think that old KO mage clips where all you do is mash nova and 45 aoe are any fun or worthy to be made into a movie?
    Well I personally watch these because I want to know how some servers, that I don't play for a reason or another, are doing. Not sure if you can call this a movie either, don't think he spent too much time editing you know? What I still don't get is why do these same people keep complaining about people posting their videos although a single topic like this shouldn't bother them one bit. I've watched a ton of shitty movies on media section which are most from Carnac-West, with awful edits and just depressing action, but I don't complain. I just close the video and move on.

Awesome movie

If you played mage you know how hard is then a melees, so if you don't know shit about it please do not make a useless comment, you might be better at melee but you never been in mages clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well I personally watch these because I want to know how some servers, that I don't play for a reason or another, are doing. Not sure if you can call this a movie either, don't think he spent too much time editing you know? What I still don't get is why do these same people keep complaining about people posting their videos although a single topic like this shouldn't bother them one bit. I've watched a ton of shitty movies on media section which are most from Carnac-West, with awful edits and just depressing action, but I don't complain. I just close the video and move on.
    i agree its better to move on, rather then cursing and demoralizing the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Awesome movie

If you played mage you know how hard is then a melees, so if you don't know shit about it please do not make a useless comment, you might be better at melee but you never been in mages clan.
    I have plaid a mage, have plaid in a mage clan. No, mage is not "harder" than melee. Specially mage parties, where it takes one person to give out directions and others to follow. Not rocket science if you ask me.

All classes have their perks and tricks. Easiest class is warrior; however, a truly skilled warrior is 100000 times better than 3 idiots that no brain spam skill while chasing with their mouse, getting stuck in between targets, chasing away from their own priests, not recognizing which targets are duffed or have been cured, etc. Same goes for all classes, hardest might be priest since messing up a 10k party heal can result in a dead party unless you got more priests with you :P

This movie shows the bombs going down and then the clip is cut and on to the next one =/. They show they are able to get in position, and drop the bombs on time. You, as a mage player, very well know that is 50% of a good mage party job. You need to reposition, regroup, stay alive, and bomb again.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I just close the video and move on.
    TIL each human behaves differently.

Mastering all 4 classes makes you see things from a different angle it seems.