Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

AnalStorm5000 bp 59lvl

This is a discussion on AnalStorm5000 bp 59lvl within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what server is that? get better gear xD...
Page: 2

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

what server is that?

get better gear xD

same as tank 2 sins that are failding your heals all the time
    still piece of cake?[/b]
    yea still piece of cake.

move around and heal?
    or do you give up after first cancelled heal?

ShitHitsTheFan

you didnt understand me kill 4 assasins with dd talia = 2 assasins cancelling all your heals without talia

4 assasins cancel most of heals
    its not as easy as fighting against 2 of them because most of your heals will be successfull

rofl.. sry but run in a circle and try heal is still possible. with hp gear, a shield and talia its possible to tank up to 6 sins w/o problem.
    done

maliluki

good job B)
    to all those noobish flamers,if you want to flame dont post here <_< <_< <_<

jimfujitsu

good job B)
    to all those noobish flamers,if you want to flame dont post here <_< <_< <_<[/b]
    If you want appreciation for being an average crap player go to official forums.

N1GG4

w/e guys let the panzy use his talia thats why i always carry around magic hammers and acid pots. hammers for the gay noob acid potters and acid pots for the gay talia users. it works out in the end cause they take it off either before it breaks or when it breaks then they mail u a gay flaming msg and all i do is laugh. if ur gana die then do it stop being a fag that everyone gets to hate

spab

rofl.. sry but run in a circle and try heal is still possible. with hp gear, a shield and talia its possible to tank up to 6 sins w/o problem.
    done[/b]
    6 assasins will cancel most of your heals no matter what are you doing......, most of time its just about luck if you can heal yourself or not but for sure 6 assasins will cause you problems, you can be lucky once, but not all the time

ShitHitsTheFan

w/e guys let the panzy use his talia thats why i always carry around magic hammers and acid pots. hammers for the gay noob acid potters and acid pots for the gay talia users. it works out in the end cause they take it off either before it breaks or when it breaks then they mail u a gay flaming msg and all i do is laugh. if ur gana die then do it stop being a fag that everyone gets to hate[/b]
    so? this is part of game, you have gay acids for gay talia users, ony idiot is carrying one tali skin, btw how can you tell me that someone has talia skin if its just for def ? or you just acid everyone that is in you sight?

btw last time that ive seen someone using acid pots was 3 weeks ago
    talia skin is really cheap like 4m so what is the problem?

lolior

ROFL u made a pk movie with talia skin??
    NO1 SAYS TALIA SKIN IS USELESS WE ALL SAY ITS FOR PUSSIES ><

with dd talia i can tank 8 rouges on mh.

without 3-4 :-/

so yea dd helps allot but its lame as fuc..

saltman_147

nvm .... wrong thought

WiggityWACK

i didnt care much for it...

im a better tank than u at lvl 55 :\

Creative

you just need +10 paper set and ex ii+10 with dual rocs+3 in+3 ib+3 and dual pe+3

then youll own!
    but first you have to be a turk to accomplish above

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12