Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Anatolia - Part Of d3b34st

This is a discussion on Anatolia - Part Of d3b34st within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Anatolia - Part Of d3b34st

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

ok... and what you are showing us.? that integrity having a trouble killing a party of 6people while they have a full party?
    Anghelo S Lc and Lerwaaah like this.

Adi make your own movie pls we waiting it since cwest... =o I forget sorry you come human side because some1 stole your clan nick so sad

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    ok... and what you are showing us.? that integrity having a trouble killing a party of 6people while they have a full party?
    They forgot to put some scene.

I think you just learn how to kill people in your country : )

MustWanted ftw : )

The Topic name is enough for you..

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Adi make your own movie pls we waiting it since cwest... =o I forget sorry you come human side because some1 stole your clan nick so sad
    It wasn't about the nick, we both know I could get it back if I realllllly wanted to.
    We came human side because this side wasn't really alive, Integrity (your awesome clan) towned when they saw ANY orc party.. same goes for any human clan.
    Except for vendetta, they usually stayed and fight but you? honestly speaking.. I don't think you have the right to open your mouth.

Also, don't worry.
    New video coming soon, too bad Integrity won't take a part in my PK videos anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post

Oh boy, you are really starting this?

Let's start with facts that every average person in Israel is more educated than any average person in Turkey.
    We don't learn to kill anyone, if someone learn how to kill people then its probably you.

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    really renzo?

im orc ... i can tell you intergrity is just like heroangels and kingofparadise maybe you guys should ally them

you guys suck so bad

8 vs 8 / 1 vs 1

the only thing u can make is killing a rogue while full party following him and debuffing him

s.a ý kÍng i kill sinins make movie

just dont forget whos sinins and whos gladiators

lemme remind you

if you wanna be dick slapped again lemme know

we are ready anyday for vs

8 vs 8 or 1 vs 1

rogue vs or warrior vs or mage vs

in simple words :

you guys suck.

a little reminder from badfamily...

Lerwaaah likes this.

Banned Senior Member

It wasn't about the nick, we both know I could get it back if I realllllly wanted to.
    We came human side because this side wasn't really alive, Integrity (your awesome clan) towned when they saw ANY orc party.. same goes for any human clan.
    Except for vendetta, they usually stayed and fought but you? honestly speaking.. I don't think you have the right to open your mouth.

Also, don't worry.
    New video coming soon, too bad Integrity won't take a part in my PK videos anymore .

Oh boy, you are really starting this?

Let's start with facts that every average person in Israel is more educated than any average person in Turkey.
    We don't learn to kill anyone, if someone learn how to kill people then its probably you.
    Yav he he.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    really renzo?

im orc ... i can tell you intergrity is just like heroangels and kingofparadise maybe you guys should ally them

you guys suck so bad

8 vs 8 / 1 vs 1

the only thing u can make is killing a rogue while full party following him and debuffing him

s.a ý kÍng i kill sinins make movie

just dont forget whos sinins and whos gladiators

lemme remind you

if you wanna be dick slapped again lemme know

we are ready anyday for vs

8 vs 8 or 1 vs 1

rogue vs or warrior vs or mage vs

in simple words :

you guys suck.

Even 4 priest dont save ur ass, it was the right decision to sell or share sinis account.+ Degano log sinis+seltun cant do anything.
    And i really dont know, why vendetta keep spys in clan :0

How many time did you cry on vendetta vent ? Just stop cry.

If i dont put Integrity vs Vendetta movies.I just know something and i dont.

You just celebrate with this 1vs1 movie, because the mouse or pedal dont let you play in pk.

Why you guys crying a lot?Cry on your topic or i gonna help you near of wailing wall.Chau : )

Banned Senior Member

lol are u an idiot..... this is the exact video i made like i said yes u got kills.... are u happy but ur gay asses are the ones that towned when u lost a priest out side of ur base.... more excuses please so i can shot them down and you slowly realize ur life is meaningless

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Even 4 priest dont save ur ass, it was the right decision to sell or share sinis account.+ Degano log sinis+seltun cant do anything.
    degano log sinins + seltun? ým wery multiclient? s.a?

"If i dont put Integrity vs Vendetta movies.I just know something and i dont."
    O.o?....Okay.. I won't even comment on this...

You just celebrate with this 1vs1 movie, because the mouse or pedal dont let you play in pk.
    A turkish player complains about pedal because he can't win a vs.....#FeelTheFire2014

Why you guys crying a lot?Cry on your topic or i gonna help you near of wailing wall.Chau : )
    We're not the ones that cry here, should I tell everyone what happened 2days ago after you posted your last video against sinins?
    Someone came, pissed on you and told you.. take it down from youtube now. And you simply did.
    and after that, you simply went to vendetta and told them. "Degano pmed me and laughed so I took it back up". While degano never pmed you.
    #FeeLTheFire2014.

Banned Senior Member

degano log sinins + seltun? ým wery multiclient? s.a?

"If i dont put Integrity vs Vendetta movies.I just know something and i dont."
    O.o?....Okay.. I won't even comment on this...

A turkish player complains about pedal because he can't win a vs.....#FeelTheFire2014

We're not the ones that cry here, should I tell everyone what happened 2days ago after you posted your last video against sinins?
    Someone came, pissed on you and told you.. take it down from youtube now. And you simply did.
    and after that, you simply went to vendetta and told them. "Degano pmed me and laughed so I took it back up". While degano never pmed you.
    #FeeLTheFire2014.
    Good cries, coming for you : )

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    lol are u an idiot..... this is the exact video i made like i said yes u got kills.... are u happy but ur gay asses are the ones that towned when u lost a priest out side of ur base.... more excuses please so i can shot them down and you slowly realize ur life is meaningless
    Look at this.Yes u guys got some kills, we are too.I just put the other scenes.Thanks for watching.

WOW... you post the same video but look from 0-2min you see our buffer GRIMNOTIZE wasnt there towned by accident so it was 6vs8 and you still post the video??? fire you are making yourself look really bad bro because you didnt play the video 20 seconds longer where it shows in our video you guys all towned not only 1 time but 2 times right after your priest dies.....

Look at this.Yes u guys got some kills, we are too.I just put the other scenes.Thanks for watching.
    read my comment and come up with an excuse?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast