Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Anatolia - Part Of d3b34st

This is a discussion on Anatolia - Part Of d3b34st within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i think its a fight betwen feeling and renzo against whole ko4life guys grow-up its just game stop fight ...
Page: 3

lol i think its a fight betwen feeling and renzo against whole ko4life guys grow-up its just game stop fight and lets enjoy this game "good movie say good movie "/"bad movie say bad movie" alot of kidz in this forum ............................. FUCK MESSI
    Last edited by Madrid; 03-23-2014 at 06:57 PM.
    canelofalo and FeeLTheFire like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    lol i think its a fight betwen feeling and renzo against whole ko4life guys grow-up its just game stop fight and lets enjoy this game "good movie say good movie "/"bad movie say bad movie" alot of kidz in this forum ............................. FUCK MESSI
    Yea come on guys your going to make madrid cry.......<3 i will get you 2 shwarma and vanilla bebsi(special) don't worry hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Its funny how neither of Adi or Hamad never wants to talk anymore about the ass kick they always got from Cuban...
    Remember those days guys?... Yes i understand it can be difficult for you....
    P.S: Cuban say move on with your life...
    Its funny how you sucked so bad on Warrior, and decided to switch to rogue and even sucked more

s.a

ı kıng oke?

adı kıng

hamat + adı = you fuck oke scammer?

I think you are confusing me with Cuban i guess i am not gonna argue with you and Adi i saw what i saw... I was there you never fought Cuban's warrior he vsed against all bf most gear character and they all failed to win that thing was unstopable and he played rogue he won everytime he vsed your rogue sinins look up in you tube to refresh your memory by the way never paid 21 gbs for beating you... You can say all you want and lets you go bed at night too bad hudson never post it the video when cuban rape you full hp infront on your clan BF Adi was there just outside the bowl TWICE! He frap it but never post it. I can understand you guys where in the same clan.
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I think you are confusing me with Cuban i guess i am not gonna argue with you and Adi i saw what i saw... I was there you never fought Cuban's warrior he vsed against all bf most gear character and they all failed to win that thing was unstopable and he played rogue he won everytime he vsed your rogue sinins look up in you tube to refresh your memory by the way never paid 21 gbs for beating you... You can say all you want and lets you go bed at night too bad hudson never post it the video when cuban rape you full hp infront on your clan BF Adi was there just outside the bowl TWICE! He frap it but never post it. I can understand you guys where in the same clan.
    Not confusing anyone, you are Cuban.
    Renzo is canelofalo, so no..you're not Renzo..unless you use 2 accounts..(not allowed here)

And recording a vs that you actually win isn't a problem, I have a video of degano beating edmonddantes while edmonddantes had full +3's and degano was full +2's except for neck(+3)

oke...

if you want more i got about 22 more pics

i can even make u a video if you are interested

s.a

once again .. ı kıng

adı kıng

oke?

rofl hamad and adi take this so seriously my friend Rdamas75 I will help you with the link and here we go...
    SininS vs OrazioAuditore - YouTube
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    rofl hamad and adi take this so seriously my friend Rdamas75 I will help you with the link and here we go...
    none is taking it serious but you.
    You are the one who started crying because hamad 4-0 your sharer and said vs doesn't mean anything.

Also, this MSN screenshot just proves it wasn't hamad on the account.. most likely a sharer or something.
    But you can see he didn't know what he was talking about.

P.S move on already and stop kissing his ass, I heard nowadays when he loggs in he simply dc you from your account to play in ardream.(Your clannies said that at least)
    Just go earn your lost respect back instead of loosing it more and more.

rofl renzo take this so seriously my turkish friend I will help you with the link and here we go...

SininS vs ChuKarO - Video Dailymotion

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    none is taking it serious but you.
    You are the one who started crying because hamad 4-0 your sharer and said vs doesn't mean anything.

Also, this MSN screenshot just proves it wasn't hamad on the account.. most likely a sharer or something.
    But you can see he didn't know what he was talking about.

P.S move on already and stop kissing his ass, I heard nowadays when he loggs in he simply dc you from your account to play in ardream.(Your clannies said that at least)
    Just go earn your lost respect back instead of loosing it more and more.
    you know i vsed renzo alone just so nobody fraps it

thought he was friend not a dog that follows cuban and feelingonfire

but lucky me had fraps on and ksc

just wait for my movie

s.a

ı wery shaclaaack his ass

adi you in drugs? kissing his ass? do you know what's its respect? i think you need learn how to talk.. anyway i don't now what u talking about agala.
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

adi you in drugs? kissing his ass? do you know what's its respect? i think you need learn how to talk.. anyway i don't now what u talking about agala.
    I'm not really sure who need to "learn how to talk" here.. and I'm speaking about Cuban. You know..the guy you pray for.

Last edited by Adi; 03-23-2014 at 11:51 PM.

Banned Senior Member

the irony.

Damn it sucks nowadays that people are trying to just prove something which nobody cares with the movies, why people just can't make well edited videos with some originality enymore.
    thom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    ok... and what you are showing us.? that integrity having a trouble killing a party of 6people while they have a full party?
    though u are busy .. and dont have time to waste seeing videos and posting things in forum...

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    really renzo?

im orc ... i can tell you intergrity is just like heroangels and kingofparadise maybe you guys should ally them

you guys suck so bad

8 vs 8 / 1 vs 1

the only thing u can make is killing a rogue while full party following him and debuffing him

s.a ı kÍng i kill sinins make movie

just dont forget whos sinins and whos gladiators

lemme remind you

if you wanna be dick slapped again lemme know

we are ready anyday for vs

8 vs 8 or 1 vs 1

rogue vs or warrior vs or mage vs

in simple words :

you guys suck.

Why u guys always flame integrity posts? jelous? =S

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    read my comment and come up with an excuse?

mate, you play ardream, go learn turkish and post in frmtr.
    FeeLTheFire likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast