Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

[Anatolia-VendeTTa Pk Movie]---(Gladiatorz Special HARDDDD :) ;) :D )

This is a discussion on [Anatolia-VendeTTa Pk Movie]---(Gladiatorz Special HARDDDD :) ;) :D ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great video gg...
Page: 7

Great video gg

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Just another video that was recorded by lame players that doesn't show anything, I love how people here keep talking even tho they doesn't know what's going on in-game
    those guys gets buttraped by us every day in cz, and I'm being serious now..the fact that they just recorded few pieces of pk when they outnumbered us and when we wasn't scrolled.

When it happens we simply open scrolls, and guess what? there's not even 1 record in his video when we are scrolled..

ok.
    Vendetta is bunch of 12yo kids, the reason they made this video was only because they played with a koxper priest about a month ago and let's say..
    someone recorded that video and handovered it to me, I just made some justice by showing it to a GM and then all their party members got permanent banned.
    About 3weeks after they got unbanned by a turkish GM and then they all started pming me and crying about it, all I did was simply justice. Koxpers and whoever encourage them has to get banned.

Even tho their priests playing with TBL/Koxp(I can post the video here if you like)
    We're still killing them in cz, especially when we are scrolled.. and still.. their gear is way better than ours(at least the warriors) and they are still loosing.
    As I see it, its just pathetic since NO ONE HERE, YES NO ONE can do any better. Don't forget the fact they recorded us when we wasn't scrolled like them.
    But when we opened scrolls..they didn't show to anyone what happened there..therefore, I tell to every single guy here that trying to flame me/my clan
    Grow up, if you jealous/hate, it doesn't means u have to act like a dick.

Their video just doing good for us, now I have a reason to make my own video against them.
    I didn't want to do it even tho they started swearing at me and my clan but now? they just convinced me to start working on it.
    Their leader even (ALATURKAA) passed every single line when he tried to make fun of jews and the holocaust..therefore he got temp ban as first strike
    if he continue, he will get a perma one.
    But going that low just because another player want to make justice? being a racist? making fun of the holocaust?...

They registered to KO4Life especially for posting a video, no worries.
    I will fight fire with fire =).

Cheers.
    They'll use abyss pots on their priests/mage if they bring one and probably on the meeles too.
    Why dont we use it as well then? simple..the fight would take forever with abyss pots.
    I don't know from where they got it but seems like every new member that join their clan get free abyss pots..no clue how they got that huge amounts
    so they spam it while someone chase them or when they're about to die in vs.

Get the point, you don't vs with turks when they got something personal against you.
    They will play lame as much as possible just to kill you.

If NTTGame will decide deleting the abyss pots from KO one day.. I will be more than happy to vs them and bet on 500gb lol.

EDIT, just wondering.
    If someone would say bad things about your clan over and over.
    Wouldn't you defened them? if you think that "someone" is wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    Adick , 'no worries its coming' when aq?
    It never came... can't beat them just join them!
    This post is a lot of fun. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    12:03 made my day
    almost 2 hits

Vendetta is bunch of 12yo kids
    Even tho their priests playing with TBL/Koxp(I can post the video here if you like)
    We're still killing them in cz, especially when we are scrolled.. and still.. their gear is way better than ours(at least the warriors) and they are still loosing.
    Cheers.

I can assure you, those guys are nothing. We are winning them in cz 90% of the times.
    I don't know from where they got it but seems like every new member that join their clan get free abyss pots..no clue how they got that huge amounts
    so they spam it while someone chase them or when they're about to die in vs.

Get the point, you don't vs with turks when they got something personal against you.
    They will play lame as much as possible just to kill you.
    Posts like the ones on this thread just remind you how inconsistent these guys are with their excuses and answers. No credibility.

you mad or jealous?

Never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Never forget.
    bumping a 1 year old topic......

looks like someone wanna join the "probation club" with her husband

I'm almost positive 6 months is not a year.

Little archer Senior Member

It's actually only 2 months since the last comment was posted so that guy looks even dumber lol

But I believed everything Adi said about those guys and now he is allied with them and says "we respect each other". What happen man? Were you lying about everything? Do you actually get so worked up over the game and angry that you would say ANYTHING to make people look bad? Or did you sell your morals because your own clan couldn't get on top without their help?

But I believed everything Adi said about those guys and now he is allied with them and says "we respect each other". What happen man? Were you lying about everything? Do you actually get so worked up over the game and angry that you would say ANYTHING to make people look bad? Or did you sell your morals because your own clan couldn't get on top without their help?
    thats my clan... vendetta

thanks for bumping our 6 month topic

but what did you and your husband achieve in anatolia or c-west?

nothing. you had no clan

you had no ally

you had no kills

really and you still coming to ko4life to write silly comment.

@Razor

you are the same as bathory and xEricDraven

you were nothing .. just trolling on forum and saying that people should not spend their time into this game while you spend your time in this forum.

i think the 3 of you make a cute couple.

Yea because it was true, the clans didn't get along because there was racism and things said that shouldn't have been said at all. After realizing from both sides that it's just a game everyone talked and got past it which i can't say for you and your husband. There was never a real problem with you guys (guess you can say you were jealous) but definitely not a problem. You spent all of your time on KO trolling badfamily/adi mainly and are still going at it. Take the bold statement into consideration and maybe stop already?-your husbands signature especially says more then enough

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    you are the same as bathory and xEricDraven

you were nothing .. just trolling on forum and saying that people should not spend their time into this game while you spend your time in this forum.

i think the 3 of you make a cute couple.
    How? I spend at most 10 minutes a day in this forum. Can't even be compared to the countless hours that you people spend inside of a dead game.

I'm not particularly on their side, but seeing you and your retarded crew spreading stupidity on these once interesting boards gets tiring. It really does. The worst part is that inside your heads you guys think you're too cool for school, and that makes me cringe every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    How? I spend at most 10 minutes a day in this forum. Can't even be compared to the countless hours that you people spend inside of a dead game.

I'm not particularly on their side, but seeing you and your retarded crew spreading stupidity on these once interesting boards gets tiring. It really does. The worst part is that inside your heads you guys think you're too cool for school, and that makes me cringe every single time.
    Dead game? Why because you don't play it anymore? I laugh every time you try bringing people down with that kind of nonsense, 50vs50 is more then enough to pk with, any more is just a bunch of novas and random targets with all the chaos. 10mins is way to much for your meaningless comments.."too cool for school" are you maybe referring to yourself also because you are so cool you quit the game and come to laugh at people who play--can i get an autograph?

Don't reply your 10mins are past due
    wargrim likes this.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast