Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

[Anatolia-VendeTTa Pk Movie]---(Gladiatorz Special HARDDDD :) ;) :D )

This is a discussion on [Anatolia-VendeTTa Pk Movie]---(Gladiatorz Special HARDDDD :) ;) :D ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™Infected™ What it has to do with modesty? and what you except me to do while someone ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    What it has to do with modesty? and what you except me to do while someone like you try to provoke me?
    You know exactly who I am and you know how skilled I am so stop being a jerk and move on.

I can assure you, those guys are nothing. We are winning them in cz 90% of the times.
    But you come here and talk like if you would be in my place you would kill them 24/7 without scrolls like they're nothing..with your "mage skills"

Regiss, I don't want to go there but if you continue I will do.
    Move on.
    modesty have alot common with that, if you would know that you would not have even HALF of curently hate club, ppl are tired to hear same crap all the time how avesome/unbateable you and your clan is. By the way why u wont take a chalnge from them to go 8 vs 8?
    thom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    how about you starting to answer in facebook ?
    How about you start writing anything so I can reply? <3

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    modesty have alot common with that, if you would know that you would not have even HALF of curently hate club, ppl are tired to hear same crap all the time how avesome/unbateable you and your clan is. By the way why u wont take a chalnge from them to go 8 vs 8?
    I never said my clan is unbeatable, I said we're killing those guys in cz and the video they made in these few times they killed us is lame.

we did twice, we didn't record it and it was before they started with all the "hate" against us,
    some friend of them pmed me on skype and said they want 8v8 (it was about 2-3month ago) since other parties always came and disturbed us at bowl
    we killed their dbuffer in this two times and everytime we did that they just towned and took them like 5-10min to come again so on the 3rd time we just told them no thanks
    cuz every fight took us about 10min and then we had to wait another 5-10min for them to come out..

We just did it for fun back then, it had nothing to do with rival or anything like that.

Now? if we gonna do 8v8 with them you know how lame it gonna be.
    They'll use abyss pots on their priests/mage if they bring one and probably on the meeles too.
    Why dont we use it as well then? simple..the fight would take forever with abyss pots.
    I don't know from where they got it but seems like every new member that join their clan get free abyss pots..no clue how they got that huge amounts
    so they spam it while someone chase them or when they're about to die in vs.

Get the point, you don't vs with turks when they got something personal against you.
    They will play lame as much as possible just to kill you.

If NTTGame will decide deleting the abyss pots from KO one day.. I will be more than happy to vs them and bet on 500gb lol.

EDIT, just wondering.
    If someone would say bad things about your clan over and over.
    Wouldn't you defened them? if you think that "someone" is wrong?

If NTTGame will decide deleting the abyss pots from KO one day.. I will be more than happy to vs them and bet on 500gb lol.
    What happen to skills > Items? I guess you only say that when you have the better items.
    Bathory, thom, FeeLTheFire and 1 others like this.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    What happen to skills > Items? I guess you only say that when you have the better items.
    Dont try to be a smartass please... You know pretty good that items reffering to armors / weapons / jewels, not abyss pots...

Banned Senior Member

Buy> Iron Neck +4, trial set +9 :P

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Dont try to be a smartass please... You know pretty good that items reffering to armors / weapons / jewels, not abyss pots...
    Dont try to be a smartass please... You know pretty good that they never complain using crisis/ibex or whatever the big pots are against my regular pots...

Dont try to be a smartass please... You know pretty good that they never complain using scrolls against my town buffer...

Dont try to be a smartass please... You know pretty good that they never complain fighting 8v2...
    thom and FeeLTheFire like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. Abyss pot isn't weapon/accesory or armor.
    2. When did I say we can't use it ? I said it would just take us forever to make a kill and same for them..probably we(Gladiatorz/Vendetta) would end up without killing anyone. So basically its waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    Buy> Iron Neck +4, trial set +9 :P
    GEL WS?

Dont try to be a smartass please... You know pretty good that they never complain using crisis/ibex or whatever the big pots are against my regular pots...

Dont try to be a smartass please... You know pretty good that they never complain using scrolls against my town buffer...

Dont try to be a smartass please... You know pretty good that they never complain fighting 8v2...
    1.When did we use "crisis/ibex or whatever the big pots" against your regular pots? dude admit it you're 1hit rogue, you might be "very skilled" but with the items you use you can't do much even if you're the best rogue in KO, you are simply too weak.

2.You kidding right? your buffer isn't the subject here and same for you LOL.. again..your buffer is weak and always been weak even in cwest.
    Lets say.. I can 3skill(Skill,r, skill r , skill r) your buffer while its full dbuff..

3.Again... you aren't the subject.. the subject here is Gladiatorz & Vendetta.. can't you read?

Indeed, stop being smartass.
    Stan you aren't the subject here, I don't know if you got some mental issues or you're autistic or something like that(I'm being honest...not trying to insult)
    But move on already, you're not even a bit closer to beat anyone (speaking about entire ko4life community) when it comes to skills or items.

Just go and fight scarecrows with your shard 9.

Cheers <3

1. Abyss pot isn't weapon/accesory or armor.
    2. When did I say we can't use it ? I said it would just take us forever to make a kill and same for them..probably we(Gladiatorz/Vendetta) would end up without killing anyone. So basically its waste of time.

GEL WS?

1.When did we use "crisis/ibex or whatever the big pots" against your regular pots? dude admit it you're 1hit rogue, you might be "very skilled" but with the items you use you can't do much even if you're the best rogue in KO, you are simply too weak.

2.You kidding right? your buffer isn't the subject here and same for you LOL.. again..your buffer is weak and always been weak even in cwest.
    Lets say.. I can 3skill(Skill,r, skill r , skill r) your buffer while its full dbuff..

3.Again... you aren't the subject.. the subject here is Gladiatorz & Vendetta.. can't you read?

Indeed, stop being smartass.
    Stan you aren't the subject here, I don't know if you got some mental issues or you're autistic or something like that(I'm being honest...not trying to insult)
    But move on already, you're not even a bit closer to beat anyone (speaking about entire ko4life community) when it comes to skills or items.

Just go and fight scarecrows with your shard 9.

Cheers <3
    You're the only one who made it about Stan. You have always been obsessed with the guy you call "weak". You know why we will always be better than you and your clan? We never have taken the game as serious. We had fun playing that was our only goal... besides pissing you guys off which we succeeded in doing as well.

By the way, unless you are sitting next to your clannies in real life you don't know that they don't use ibex pots, scrolls, tbl edit, pedal, and party with cheating turks when they pk. All of which they have done.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post

By the way, unless you are sitting next to your clannies in real life you don't know that they don't use ibex pots, scrolls, tbl edit, pedal, and party with cheating turks when they pk. All of which they have done.
    no way degano's clan would never do such a thing theyre legit good guns that always abides to the imaginary standards of not using any of those things. if you was half as good as them you would understand the greatness that he has assembled with such a strong clan. now now they may not be that good when theyre unscrolled actually they may not be the best but once they use those scrolls they turn into monsters! your turk players doesn't compare to the sheer greatness of degano's clan a simple mortal will never understand the clan of immortal gods(once they scroll)!

I remember those days when Cuban use to rape Deganito and his crew watching this video it's a flash back how would they come up with the most ridiculous excuse when they loose...
    P.S Cuban says Hi!
    FeeLTheFire and thom like this.

Banned Member

All day 1vs1 2vs2 5vs5 8vs8 clan vs clan for pm every VendeTTa user.
    papper and FeeLTheFire like this.

good songs

Banned

where is dadeganoalfeqmalfeqhea

Banned Member

cool story broooo

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast