Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
Like Tree24Likes

Animosity Europa Vol I

This is a discussion on Animosity Europa Vol I within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. i don't like mage vids. 2. i closed the vid at minute 3 i guess because it was hell ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    1. i don't like mage vids.
    2. i closed the vid at minute 3 i guess because it was hell to boring
    3. the music at the start was annoying
    4. just no.
    5. just no again.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    a few comments.
    First of all the PK footage was nice. gratz on not just showing nova, next, nova, next, etc. And it was cool that you mixed a bit with priest perspective. The only thing I'd suggest not to do again is that looooooooooooooong close up on the kill list. I don't think anyone is interested in watching who's dying or not but the actual fighting. Or if you wanna do that close up on the kill list make it last for 10 seconds and not a 5 minute long close up lol. Other than that I think it was pretty decent.
    The first song was horrible. the next ones I liked.
    Now you should focus on your effects for your next videos.
    Finally If you're running the game on low resolution try and make the chat boxes smaller. In the first part of the video the screen that was not covered by the map, party names, skill bar and chat boxes was 50% of your screen.
    Lerwaaah likes this.

  3. #18
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    a few comments.
    First of all the PK footage was nice. gratz on not just showing nova, next, nova, next, etc. And it was cool that you mixed a bit with priest perspective. The only thing I'd suggest not to do again is that looooooooooooooong close up on the kill list. I don't think anyone is interested in watching who's dying or not but the actual fighting. Or if you wanna do that close up on the kill list make it last for 10 seconds and not a 5 minute long close up lol. Other than that I think it was pretty decent.
    The first song was horrible. the next ones I liked.
    Now you should focus on your effects for your next videos.
    Finally If you're running the game on low resolution try and make the chat boxes smaller. In the first part of the video the screen that was not covered by the map, party names, skill bar and chat boxes was 50% of your screen.
    thanks , i forgot to put my resolution higher ingame :d thought it was highest already :d

  4. #19
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    i cant believe you even bother reading adis comments waste of time move on good vid for a first time makes me wanna use sony vagas again!

  5. #20
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    i cant believe you even bother reading adis comments waste of time move on good vid for a first time makes me wanna use sony vagas again!
    thanks , adi is just a negative person when it comes to replying on someone that would own him 24/7

  6. #21
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    thanks , adi is just a negative person when it comes to replying on someone that would own him 24/7
    Thats so meant, he just hate pple for some reason, prolly no friends in rl.

    No offence oký?

  7. #22
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    thanks , adi is just a negative person when it comes to replying on someone that would own him 24/7
    Not a negative person, just gave you the truth in the face.
    I could make my comment offensive if I wanted to but did I?

    And the funny part is that you , in your own comment said you could use my help with effects if I add you on skype.
    Now, do you expect someone to help you with anything after you talk like this?

    I know it, you know it..we all know it that you couldn't own me on any class but I'm not going to show off about it, after all its just a computer game.
    Not going to waste my time arguing with you like a kid.

    Should I remind you on which mage did you play on, in C-West?
    Syst3m?


    Now move on and start showing some respect.


    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Thats so meant, he just hate pple for some reason, prolly no friends in rl.

    No offence oký?
    oke kid, whatever makes you sleep well at night :d

    drink your hot milk and go sleep.
    zuka and Lerwaaah like this.

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    3/10( really 2/10 but cause it was leroy's char ill give you a extra point :P) not wasting my time to explain why it sucked
    Lerwaaah likes this.

  9. #24
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Not a negative person, just gave you the truth in the face.
    I could make my comment offensive if I wanted to but did I?

    And the funny part is that you , in your own comment said you could use my help with effects if I add you on skype.
    Now, do you expect someone to help you with anything after you talk like this?

    I know it, you know it..we all know it that you couldn't own me on any class but I'm not going to show off about it, after all its just a computer game.
    Not going to waste my time arguing with you like a kid.

    Should I remind you on which mage did you play on, in C-West?
    Syst3m?


    Now move on and start showing some respect.



    oke kid, whatever makes you sleep well at night :d

    drink your hot milk and go sleep.
    4 years ago ? mhmmm come private scared chicken , like i said you wont beat me same gears
    wont show respect to someone that doesn't deserve it .
    stop replying on my post and move on

  10. #25
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    1. i don't like mage vids.
    2. i closed the vid at minute 3 i guess because it was hell to boring
    3. the music at the start was annoying
    4. just no.
    5. just no again.
    and still watching the vid than? you just want a flame war thats all

  11. #26
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    4 years ago ? mhmmm come private scared chicken , like i said you wont beat me same gears
    wont show respect to someone that doesn't deserve it .
    stop replying on my post and move on
    You really expect someone like me, that proved his point EVERY SINGLE TIME when it comes to arguements.
    To waste my time over someone like you?

    Like really..
    Look at this :


    you are definitely the best player on Knight Online.

  12. #27
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You really expect someone like me, that proved his point EVERY SINGLE TIME when it comes to arguements.
    To waste my time over someone like you?

    Like really..
    Look at this :


    you are definitely the best player on Knight Online.
    ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?? check at the damn date of that video you just shared , CHECK IT
    i just started ko then
    your stupid adi , stupid as fuck

    Why didn't i delete the video?
    years ago , old memories so i keep it

  13. #28
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?? check at the damn date of that video you just shared , CHECK IT
    i just started ko then
    your stupid adi , stupid as fuck

    Why didn't i delete the video?
    years ago , old memories so i keep it



    The love is in the air bro.





    Edit I have the second video you deleted as well.
    Don't push me
    Lerwaaah likes this.

  14. #29
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post



    The love is in the air bro.

    ur full of shit

    edit : grow some nutts , come private 8vs8 vs my team and upload that - No edits

  15. #30
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    ur full of shit
    Seems legit I think
    No ? http://www.gladiatorz.net/uploads/im...55__dylan2.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:40 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 03:16 PM
  3. Europa Shanny pk vol 1!!!!
    By GRgiorgos in forum Media
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:01 AM
  4. KitKat - Europa - Pk Movie - Vol 1
    By BasKomutaN in forum Media
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 03:51 PM
  5. Animosity recruiting GG Melees on Europa (Humanside)
    By keys in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 04:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •