Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Animosity koxp server titan 2012

This is a discussion on Animosity koxp server titan 2012 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Boxxie As things have changed , many old school left KO because koxpers ruin the game , ...
Page: 3

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    As things have changed , many old school left KO because koxpers ruin the game , this newbies of the last years now thought to be koxper is cool . Where are the players old school who think that use HF and another bots is shit? . Soon the newbies who killing, Isi , fela and make pk with koxp will be pro.
    This going the wrong way , if you allow this kind of thinking , then we will begin to post koxp free and no free in Ko4life? , this is the future of KO and Ko4life? , or just a group of noobs misplaced?

lol, half the old school KO player who quit because koxp..
    because we couldnt purchase it, to xp like they can.
    but now its been in english and we can get it. so half them came back to new servers and use it to get lvls not for pk or anything.

that is the only reason i use it. no farm no nothing just to xp.

If you ppl really haven't already realized that most of the English community cheat in the game some way. I can tell that lot of the gold sold in these forums comes from botting and many k0xped accounts have been sold. Won't even bother bringing up the whole GM injection thing but you know what I'm talking about Now what I don't see on this topic is why would anybody care about k0xpers leveling up? The only reason we still play the game is the PvP and as long as you don't ruin PK with koxp or other cheats, I myself don't give a fuck.
    Last edited by Kallop; 11-27-2012 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    OMG! There are certain things that you shoud never adapt to, where are you Devile, festo, cama, where are you Felix and Shurt to see what your "children" have bocome ... shame shame shame!
    I dont think this is right, there are people defending blatantly illegal programs in Ko4life? , What is happening here, and listed a series of arguments absolutely newbies,. Where is the old school people of this forum ?, I doubt they are support this shit!!. This is a group of newbies who want everything easy and KO never been easier .. I never read that someone defend koxpers in ko4life, and nothing happens. This page has been supported ever, cheaters or koxpers. And hopefully never will.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Blanquita honestly if you dont like it you can leave it is the way it is. Ko has gone to shit a long ass time ago by supporting mgames and there genie your just as dumb there not helping you in anyway. They don't even reply to tickets and by the time you have spent months amassing your levels and gear your just going to get hacked and then you can send a support ticket in and they can give you the middle finger. By stating the fact oh there going to use it to kill felankor and isi untill that day comes ill defend those who use heavenfire.

Banned

Are you guys fucking retarded? Where the difference between Genie and HF etc is? It's fucking officially supported and doesn't help you do retarded such as running and shooting ice out of your ass or help you bug through walls. GTFO this forum you scum. Banned funkz and IFilthy for openly admiting it. Who else wants to?
    Anibal, Blanquita, Boxxie and 5 others like this.

Banned

Beat me to it
    You guys are a joke, seriously. Defending koxpers? Proud of saving time by spending money on a third party tool? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    Are you guys fucking retarded? Where the difference between Genie and HF etc is? It's fucking officially supported and doesn't help you do retarded such as running and shooting ice out of your ass or help you bug through walls. GTFO this forum you scum. Banned funkz and IFilthy for openly admiting it. Who else wants to?
    Just like buying gold from the Chinese farmers is supported by the game right? Just like the whole market section in this forum ( 90% USD trades ) is officially supported right? You can't pick and chose what rules you follow and what rules you think are more important than others. Looking through your thread history, you sold your account for USD. Seeing as there is a legit way to do that now ( CR ) and you took the "cheaters" option of it, as according to NTTGAME/K2 rule's, it's cheating, shouldn't you look at yourself first?

I mean if anything ruined this game as much as botting, it's babashopping, so thanks for adding to that.

And please point me to where funkz admitted to using koxp, he never did.

Banned

Umm, it's not about the official game rules but about the fact that this community doesn't support any form of thirdparty tool usage... USD trades are.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post

man u really got to be serious just go on and enjoy and game. We havent done anything to u and u do this. How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??

Why else would he respond like that? He is the clanleader too, isn't he? He is admiting that his clan is koxping and is going to do jackshit about it.

I know you like to argue Josh but don't even bother... you will waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Just like buying gold from the Chinese farmers is supported by the game right? Just like the whole market section in this forum ( 90% USD trades ) is officially supported right? You can't pick and chose what rules you follow and what rules you think are more important than others. Looking through your thread history, you sold your account for USD. Seeing as there is a legit way to do that now ( CR ) and you took the "cheaters" option of it, as according to NTTGAME/K2 rule's, it's cheating, shouldn't you look at yourself first?

I mean if anything ruined this game as much as botting, it's babashopping, so thanks for adding to that.

Actualy he has been empowered with the rights to do so. This is forum with rules and there people Mods,Admins, who apply them to keep "cheater deffenders" like yourself at bay.

The bans ware accurate and well deserved.

my2c.

He is not the clan leader, no. Infact, he's not even in that screenshot or movie, he's just sticking up for the clan. So no, he never admitted anything.

Not about the official game rules... err, ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    So yes, it seems it was about what was officially supported. What the community supports? Err, looking at this topic, there isn't much outrage about the use of koxp, looking through, the majority agreed it was a common event nowadays... So, yeah.. Picking and choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Actualy he has been empowered with the rights to do so. This is forum with rules and there people Mods,Admins, who apply them to keep "cheater deffenders" like yourself at bay.

The bans ware accurate and well deserved.

my2c.
    And if you go into the rules, there is no such rule that says proven botters should be banned. So no, they're not following rules. They're following the official KO rules sure, but if that was the case, 98% of the forum would be banned for USD trades.

I'm not defending them, more like accusing everyone else. Third party tools are against the rules in KO, so you have every right to call them cheaters, but selling items for USD is against the rules also in KO, so 98% of the forum, including me, are cheaters as well. That's my point, picking and choosing what official KO rules to follow.

Banned

Wrong, the majority in this topic is against it. Most agree that it's common but they don't support it. In fact, the ones that really support it are only guys in your clan so far.
    Of course we choose what KO rules we follow. I mean c'mon serioursly? That's why this forum was made in the first place. So no idea why you even brought that up... This is not the official forum, we have our own rules. You want to talk about how cool your clan is because it saves a few bucks on a third party tool rather than using the official inbuild tool? Wrong forum. That's it from my side. I'll be gone for a few days.

This forum was made for babashopers to slowly leech the fun out of this game by injecting their baba $$ into the game to get ahead, slowly killing it? Hmm don't think so, seems the meaning of "majority" isn't the only thing we disagree on here.

And you can go check the rules for ko4life if you want, I just did, there is no rule relating to the use of third party tools in-game. So again, you're wrong and you're picking and choosing and banning people for ridiculous reasons. As I've shown, funkz nowhere admitted to using a bot. I knew this topic would bring out the idiots.

Edit: After second inspection of the rules, you should really ban your friend "MrRapist" over there for "offensive text" in his name. But then again, picking and choosing.

Justin, in my opinion you are out of line with handing out bans like that. And when accused of breaking rules yourself by Josh, you say he is wasting his time.. Is that not abusing your power in some sort?? I remember you used to be a huge baba shopper in cwest, fact is look at your ko4life acct history, and you have broken many rules yourself.... Is baba shopping, or buying gold not "Illegal" ? Hypocrit is all I see, sure bots may have been used in titan (Im not sure) but botting is on the same lines as baba shopping in many aspects... I do not play Titan, I play EUKO wih the ThunderCatzzz, so dont flame me on that.

UNLESS YOU REVISE YOUR RULES JUSTIN..... nothing is said in ko4life rules about proven k0xpers should be banned... wtf you making rules up for? You should be stripped of your so called mod position for being arrogant.

CHEATING FOR LEVELS IS THE SAME AS CHEATING FOR GEAR (baba shopping)

This topic is fuckin hilarious I love how you guys care so much about if people any HF exping when it makes absolutely no difference to your gameplay at all, and no I dont use HF but ive come to the point where ive played this game for almost 10 years and to be honest I really dont give a fuck if people use HF or even if they use bugs to get their levels aslong as they dont use it for farming or pk I really couldnt give a fuck as it doesnt affect me at all.

As far as the bans you gave out, your a fucking moron as I dont see any rules about what you supposedly banned them for. Oh wait I bet I cant disagree with these little junior mods or I get banned too? All of you Grow the fuck up and stop taking everything to seriously.
    MyAnimosity and Kallop like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast