Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Animosity koxp server titan 2012

This is a discussion on Animosity koxp server titan 2012 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <span id="result_box" class="" lang="en"><span class="hps"> These kids need to learn to play legally on all servers cheat. No intention of ...
Page: 1

Default Animosity koxp server titan 2012

<span id="result_box" class="" lang="en"><span class="hps">

These kids need to learn to play legally on all servers cheat.

No intention of uploading this video, with a warning was sufficient for these children, but they dont accept that they are cheaters, and cynicism have to deny and defend, many who are 100% legal, hate cheaters, we dont like idiots less liars . People of this kind, is ruining the game clean and fair play.

FreekaleeK :Free reply for a dude who has too much spare time on his hands.
    Josh : what exactly is koxp there? lol
    MySqu1rtPie2 : ew, peruvians
    FreekaleeK :
    1. They are not k0xping
    2. Am I anywhere near that picture? No
    3. Why are you wasting your time?
    funk :Because hes got nothing better to do with his time, if i were him id focus more on his own clan than worry abt otheres.why is it that your going after the only other english clan, probly cuz he wants to be the best clan but simple cant because of us. Lol man
    Rougean likes this.

Looks like some good old legit exp to my eyes mate.

Haha and also im not even in any of your screenshots, I do love how much time you spent into this shit man shows real dedication.

Dont you love it when people acting childish call you a 'kid'.

LOL..................

man u really got to be serious just go on and enjoy and game. We havent done anything to u and u do this. How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping?? And btw its really racist to refer to us as Turks. So i guees ur the "Children" here lol.

k serious man get off our dick

cheating on a cheating server... who'd of thought.
    lFilthy likes this.

on all servers cheat? got some videos to back that claim up there buddy ?

and no idea why you're quoting me, you posted a SS and acted like it was proof of koxping, I stated that a SS couldn't prove koxp, which is right

plus isn't ks'ing still against KO rules? guess last night you guys were cheating then, all though you didn't last long

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    cheating on a cheating server... who'd of thought.
    if everyone eats poop, you also eat it? , You can do xp without koxp , NewAge use Genie and we lvl up very fast . No excuses for being a cheater.

on all servers cheat? got some videos to back that claim up there buddy ?

and no idea why you're quoting me, you posted a SS and acted like it was proof of koxping, I stated that a SS couldn't prove koxp, which is right

plus isn't ks'ing still against KO rules? guess last night you guys were cheating then, all though you didn't last long
    There you have proof of the kind of people who are your clannis and probably you. What you gonna do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    if everyone eats poop, you also eat it? , You can do xp without koxp , NewAge use Genie and we lvl up very fast . No excuses for being a cheater.

There you have proof of the kind of people who are your clannis and probably you. What you gonna do about it?
    Actually I got 80 without any program that plays the game for me, including genie. And I'm going to do nothing about it, because if I took everything in this game as seriously as you seem to do I don't think I could play this game anymore.
    lFilthy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Actually I got 80 without any program that plays the game for me, including genie. And I'm going to do nothing about it, because if I took everything in this game as seriously as you seem to do I don't think I could play this game anymore.
    Okay, but you cant say absolutely anything when the legit players say that Animosity is a clan of cheaters , NPT and koxpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Okay, but you cant say absolutely anything when the legit players say that Animosity is a clan of cheaters , NPT and koxpers.
    To use an analogy you did earlier, if one man eats poop, does that make all men poop eaters?

NPT = National point transfers? Lmao, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    To use an analogy you did earlier, if one man eats poop, does that make all men poop eaters?

NPT = National point transfers? Lmao, what?
    Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT )

On all servers, cheat.

wuts the different from Genie and Koxp ?? im pretty genie is a bot too. The definition of koxp was a third party tool/botting right so Genie = bot, doesnt it ? Which means ur a koxper, please correct me if im wrong

Banned Senior Member

love how no one even cares besides the op him self

koxping doesn't mean shit any more since theres legal koxp now personally i don't koxp but as long as they aren't using it in pk i couldn't give a fuck.
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 11-26-2012 at 11:50 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

Has something changed recently? It seems that all of a sudden blatantly cheating is A-OK in ko4life.

Why won't the OP do this for other clans? because other clans don't use this forum maybe.

I really don't care about this. OP makes these threads as if Animosity ever claimed to be a 100% legit clan, they know they're not, and they don't try to hide it so why bother? You're not really tarnishing any rep in here blanquita.

/my2c

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post

i don't koxp but as long as they are using it in pk i couldn't give a fuck.

AMEN To that

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Has something changed recently? It seems that all of a sudden blatantly cheating is A-OK in ko4life.

Why won't the OP do this for other clans? because other clans don't use this forum maybe.

I really don't care about this. OP makes these threads as if Animosity ever claimed to be a 100% legit clan, they know they're not, and they don't try to hide it so why bother? You're not really tarnishing any rep in here blanquita.

/my2c
    Razor The funny thing here is that even though everyone knows that is a clan Animosity KOXP and tricky, some of them try to pretend it's not true. So I had to download the video, but there are guys like this Freekaleek , he continues to deny.
    Now it's okay to use HF, NPT do this well, and no clan guards his reputation. KnightOnline is a much degraded. There are no clans with legal people to play fairly? , Used to be unthinkable and clans were less blatant.

i don't koxp but as long as they are using it in pk i couldn't give a fuck.
    Children who have HF installed in the PC. think you are not going to turn it for killing bosses, Isilon, felankor, krowaz, csw? Please. Cheaters are cheaters, and at the slightest opportunity they will. is illegal, and it stinks. You cant be so innocent. A full koxpers clan is a clan full noobs.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast