Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Animosity koxp server titan 2012

This is a discussion on Animosity koxp server titan 2012 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Again, generalising the whole clan as cheaters. I swear earlier you tried to explain to someone that because everyone does ...
Page: 2

Again, generalising the whole clan as cheaters. I swear earlier you tried to explain to someone that because everyone does something, doesn't mean it's right for another person to do it, so surely it's not too far of a stretch for you to understand that because some people do something doesn't mean everyone does it? Because if that was the case, your clan is a cheater clan as well.

Freekaleek never denied anything. He defended himself from you generalising the whole clan again, then said they were not koxping, which technically, they aren't and neither is anyone in KO. KOXP is the name of a particular bot, which died out years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Razor The funny thing here is that even though everyone knows that is a clan Animosity KOXP and tricky, some of them try to pretend it's not true. So I had to download the video, but there are guys like this Freekaleek , he continues to deny.
    Now it's okay to use HF, NPT do this well, and no clan guards his reputation. KnightOnline is a much degraded. There are no clans with legal people to play fairly? , Used to be unthinkable and clans were less blatant.

Children who have HF installed in the PC. think you are not going to turn it for killing bosses, Isilon, felankor, krowaz, csw? Please. Cheaters are cheaters, and at the slightest opportunity they will. is illegal, and it stinks. You cant be so innocent. A full koxpers clan is a clan full noobs.
    100% true .

Little archer Senior Member

Razor The funny thing here is that even though everyone knows that is a clan Animosity KOXP and tricky, some of them try to pretend it's not true. So I had to download the video, but there are guys like this Freekaleek , he continues to deny.
    Now it's okay to use HF, NPT do this well, and no clan guards his reputation. KnightOnline is a much degraded. There are no clans with legal people to play fairly? , Used to be unthinkable and clans were less blatant.

Children who have HF installed in the PC. think you are not going to turn it for killing bosses, Isilon, felankor, krowaz, csw? Please. Cheaters are cheaters, and at the slightest opportunity they will. is illegal, and it stinks. You cant be so innocent. A full koxpers clan is a clan full noobs.
    Maybe he's just fooling around to get you worked up on purpose?

They play for the heck of it, so who cares? does it affect you? I'm not defending them btw, they're free to do as they please in game but as far as I know, self admitted 3rd pty tool users used to get banned here in K4L, but that's out of the question because I will not attempt to place a ban on them. I just don't care anymore about who hacks or not lol.

Thread is useless. You're just giving them attention.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Maybe he's just fooling around to get you worked up on purpose?

They play for the heck of it, so who cares? does it affect you? I'm not defending them btw, they're free to do as they please in game but as far as I know, self admitted 3rd pty tool users used to get banned here in K4L, but that's out of the question because I will not attempt to place a ban on them. I just don't care anymore about who hacks or not lol.

Thread is useless. You're just giving them attention.
    For me if it's important because these scourges are in my server. Taking xp spots with HF. I repeat and this is the point.

Children who have HF installed in the PC. think you are not going to turn it for killing bosses, Isilon, felankor, krowaz, csw? Please. Cheaters are cheaters, and at the slightest opportunity they will use it. is illegal, and its stinks. You cant be so innocent. A full koxpers clan is a clan full noobs.

Enough is with the Turks cheaters, now these children act the same or worse than the Turks koxpers.

I got no idea who you are guys neither Animosity nor Blanquita.. but I must say 2 things here.. 1 guy cheating in a clan marks whole clan as cheaters.. it was like this and it will continue be like this on ALL games with active communitys so be careful who you hung out with.. in my days of KO even PK'ing with a known koxper was a bad rep so yeah for me it should be like this..

On the other hand KO has an official botting shit.. so using any kind of botting nowadays doesn't make any difference.. Even though.. once a cheater.. always a cheater

For me if it's important because these scourges are in my server. Taking xp spots with HF. I repeat and this is the point.

Children who have HF installed in the PC. think you are not going to turn it for killing bosses, Isilon, felankor, krowaz, csw? Please. Cheaters are cheaters, and at the slightest opportunity they will use it. is illegal, and its stinks. You cant be so innocent. A full koxpers clan is a clan full noobs.

Enough is with the Turks cheaters, now these children act the same or worse than the Turks koxpers.
    Right, and what's to stop someone from expanding on your logic and saying; Well if someone uses programs to play the game for them ( genie ) they are just going to eventually evolve and start using bots. You're paying a scumbag company to play the game for you, whether it's NTTGAME or some greasy bot maker.

Shame you guys didn't stay dcz.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Right, and what's to stop someone from expanding on your logic and saying; Well if someone uses programs to play the game for them ( genie ) they are just going to eventually evolve and start using bots. You're paying a scumbag company to play the game for you, whether it's NTTGAME or some greasy bot maker.

Shame you guys didn't stay dcz.
    +1, its not right to bot.. But it really is not an downgrade from NTT, plus cost wise Genie costs alot more :/ alot more people are using HF because of this. Its either buy pus items for resale, or spend all of your kc on genie and hammers.. Its kinda obvious what ppl are gonna do...

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Vicarious is the best.

Banned Regular Member

dang....
    genie, kopx, HF, botting.......
    its all the same. some just work differently and better.

only use it to get lvl.
    some of us have lives to live and not to play KO 4hours on end to get 70+
    think about it....

5usd for 400 KC, Genie is 108 KC, thats 3 genies..
    10 per stack. 120minutes per 1 genie, 1 stack is 1,200 minutes.
    3x stacks ins 3,600 minutes.. 3, 3600mintues = 60 hours...
    1day is 24 hours, 3x days 72 hours. thats all your genies in 3days... for 5 usd..

i think maybe we just spend our money wisely..
    but go ahead farm and take your time getting 80. ill see you in CZ next year..
    Last edited by MrRapist; 11-27-2012 at 03:40 AM.

I know many clans who are using bots, Yes it does suck cause if you don't have a bot they either don't add you cause of not having a hacking bot or if you use Genies they kick you from parties cause Genie stops all the sudden. Honestly I have a life but I also have a sharer to help me make that exp, I would rather have a sharer with all my items sealed up then use a bot like heavenfire or kolebot etc. and have my whole account hacked losing items/exp etc.

alright newage noobs listen i see u guys in k0xp partys so u cant talk and i know ur genie but doesn't matter u still party with koxpers so dont talk please . everyone abuses the koxp in exp lets be real as long as your legit in pk bosses farm all that its goood the main purpose of this game is for pk thats why you exp so u can pk. go back to c west where u noobs actually belong.

There ware times where people like those on the video ware banned with the speed of light on these forums ... ( if proven they have accounts here ) things have changed ... people defending KOexpers GG

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    dang....
    genie, kopx, HF, botting.......
    its all the same. some just work differently and better.

only use it to get lvl.
    some of us have lives to live and not to play KO 4hours on end to get 70+
    think about it....

5usd for 400 KC, Genie is 108 KC, thats 3 genies..
    10 per stack. 120minutes per 1 genie, 1 stack is 1,200 minutes.
    3x stacks ins 3,600 minutes.. 3, 3600mintues = 60 hours...
    1day is 24 hours, 3x days 72 hours. thats all your genies in 3days... for 5 usd..

i think maybe we just spend our money wisely..
    but go ahead farm and take your time getting 80. ill see you in CZ next year..
    As things have changed , many old school left KO because koxpers ruin the game , this newbies of the last years now thought to be koxper is cool . Where are the players old school who think that use HF and another bots is shit? . Soon the newbies who killing, Isi , fela and make pk with koxp will be pro.
    This going the wrong way , if you allow this kind of thinking , then we will begin to post koxp free and no free in Ko4life? , this is the future of KO and Ko4life? , or just a group of noobs misplaced?
    Last edited by MrRapist; 11-27-2012 at 03:45 AM.

alright there is no point to flame in this topic because lets face ko is fucked up its ruined it isn't the same as before and if u dont like it thats ur choice. they made it that k0xp is legal now with the genie and shit and people supporting it or doing it doens't mean they will do it for pk etc like doesn't make them a noob or anything. this game is fucked up gotta adapt to it if u dont like it then dont play and if u wanna keep talking shit about my clan koxp go ahead but it wont do anything so go waste ur time please

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    alright there is no point to flame in this topic because lets face ko is fucked up its ruined it isn't the same as before and if u dont like it thats ur choice. they made it that k0xp is legal now with the genie and shit and people supporting it or doing it doens't mean they will do it for pk etc like doesn't make them a noob or anything. this game is fucked up gotta adapt to it if u dont like it then dont play and if u wanna keep talking shit about my clan koxp go ahead but it wont do anything so go waste ur time please
    OMG! There are certain things that you shoud never adapt to, where are you Devile, festo, cama, where are you Felix and Shurt to see what your "children" have bocome ... shame shame shame!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast