Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree17Likes

Animosity koxp server titan 2012

This is a discussion on Animosity koxp server titan 2012 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by funkz wuts the different from Genie and Koxp ?? im pretty genie is a bot too. The ...
Page: 5

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    wuts the different from Genie and Koxp ?? im pretty genie is a bot too. The definition of koxp was a third party tool/botting right so Genie = bot, doesnt it ? Which means ur a koxper, please correct me if im wrong

We havent done anything to u and u do this. How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??
    k so funkz got banned for admitting to koxp yet he never admitted to anything. Actually hes not even in the SS. like josh said hes just stickin up for his clan like anyone else would do the same. Second quote is what scantee banned him for. But he said "who are koxping," how is that admitting to koxping ? please correct me if im wrong and to looks like these mods dont even read the post before they ban. Probly just a lil ban happy. Fairest thing to do is to unban funkz because he did not do anything. Scantee just read the post wrong or was ban happy.

We ban koxpers right ? well genie is a koxp isnt it ?? i guess its time to ban all the genies out there. Definition of koxp = a program using to auto attk for u. Offically or not its still koxp. And if u ban koxpers then stay true to ur word and ban the genie users aswell.

The One And Only Senior Member

To be honest , even if they used a koxp..
    I don't get it, why do you care?they are ur clannies or what?let them do what ever they want..
    If they keep koxping probably they'll be banned soon so no big deal after all..

btw , just being clear..
    or they really koxping , or they just sitting infront of pc 24/7 and pressing the keyboard..
    cuz gienie it can be , as I see in this video..
    If someone using gienie you can see that (there is "Gienie" above his head in-game.)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    k so funkz got banned for admitting to koxp yet he never admitted to anything. Actually hes not even in the SS. like josh said hes just stickin up for his clan like anyone else would do the same. Second quote is what scantee banned him for. But he said "who are koxping," how is that admitting to koxping ? please correct me if im wrong and to looks like these mods dont even read the post before they ban. Probly just a lil ban happy. Fairest thing to do is to unban funkz because he did not do anything. Scantee just read the post wrong or was ban happy.

We ban koxpers right ? well genie is a koxp isnt it ?? i guess its time to ban all the genies out there. Definition of koxp = a program using to auto attk for u. Offically or not its still koxp. And if u ban koxpers then stay true to ur word and ban the genie users aswell.
    genie isn't a koxp , get ur facts right mr.knows everything .

Banned

I assume he banned funkz because of this:
    We havent done anything to u and u do this. How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??
    As in 'why only us and not the others'. Maybe it's a misinterpretation but that's up to sancte now.

Known koxpers have always been banned when there was proof. Yes there is no specific rule but it's always been like that, should be common sense.
    And the only reason why you guys argue about it is because your buddies got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    I am kinda disappointed here by you. You are just making stuff up now. KOXP doesn't only attack for you, it offers way more than that and whether you use it only for exp doesn't matter. I haven't been playing KO in a while but I remember when people ran round cz, autohealing and shit. I am not saying you guys do that. But either way, it is a third party tool.

This goes for everyone and not only you Jaspreet. The sharing of ko4life accounts is forbidden and if you let funkz log your account again I'll ban you.

Judging from sancte's last post he won't log g4l for a while so I'll close this topic until cama gets on and replies.
    Last edited by MrRapist; 11-27-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345