Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Animosity Pk Movie Piana Server Enjoy Guys!

This is a discussion on Animosity Pk Movie Piana Server Enjoy Guys! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave loyal fan? mhmm lemme see you're an idiot that is against mage clans just cause of ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    loyal fan? mhmm lemme see you're an idiot that is against mage clans just cause of the fact that You and ur "Clanies" are 2 retarded to play it
    yep u be loyal fan , and mad oh and they will be putting party limitations at some point , only 2 mages in a party , so BAM dbl mad now

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    no, iam a animosity member on piana lol dafaq...

and u really wont admit that we used to dominate you on cz?
    that's Integrity style die and say we own you . But to be honest you guys had good nights and so did we , Dominate is very laughable , actually miss you guys , you didnt just nova and town like all these fags in Anatolia now

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    that's Integrity style die and say we own you . But to be honest you guys had good nights and so did we , Dominate is very laughable , actually miss you guys , you didnt just nova and town like all these fags in Anatolia now
    Yea gotta give them credit they fought, but as far as dominate i remember we had 6 warriors and 2 priest the one night and literally made npt maybe that's why they left . I think just mana drain and boom drop nova is dumb to, but when you consider how over powered warrior is you need it as a mage(can't engage cuz you're 2 hit duffed).

Anal Rapist Senior Member

It's alot more than just dropping novas lol, you guys don't get it. A warrior follows his target duffed uh?.. Well guess what when we vs clans we do the same thing, crazy isn't it?... It's all about team playing, yeah we got a skill that AOE but it's not spammable son!!

We do lot more than just drop nova, but it takes a mage to understand an other one.

Bump? lol

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    yep u be loyal fan , and mad oh and they will be putting party limitations at some point , only 2 mages in a party , so BAM dbl mad now
    and then Usko has even Less players then now ! FCKING GG IDEA

iTzBryan Senior Member

First minute and 12 seconds were completely useless. Couldn't see anything. I liked the music and it was good active PK even though every scene was identical, but that's what mage videos are I guess.

As far as the edits, I would have liked to see some coordination with the song where he kept saying "drop" or whatever. -- Should have made it when you all dropped novas. Other than that there were some random edits here and there like you were experimenting, not sure.

Also, you had some issues with the quality. I loaded 1080 and full screen, still couldn't make out the names.

Good effort overall.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    As far as the edits, I would have liked to see some coordination with the song where he kept saying "drop" or whatever. -- Should have made it when you all dropped novas. Other than that there were some random edits here and there like you were experimenting, not sure.
    I don't like you, but for once I actually have to agree with you. Way too little people actually coordinate their video material with the music.

iTzBryan Senior Member

nvm1234567890

That was nice! I like how you can see the whole fights rather than just the parts where you guys do good... shows you can fight for long time, which is hard when you're a mage party! Lots of coordination, but I can't be expecting less from a group of guys that have been playing together for so long.

Would love to see some action too, let me know what you guys have in mind for the next couple weeks... (server/activity wise)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123