Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos

This is a discussion on Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ didnt want to chime in on the ego fest between you 2, but come on now, ...
Page: 6

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    didnt want to chime in on the ego fest between you 2, but come on now, your a little 2 smart to be making a retarded ass comment like that. If your party was able to "win fights" against 4-5 parties they either were in fp's +2 and didnt attack anyone or your lying, because a bunch of scrubs running with 4 partys can take out your 2-3 priests easy and all the mages b4 anyone is even tp'd back lol like come on now
    I was talking about my melee party, not a mage party. Most of us were over geared, not armor/weapon wise, but unique wise... but that's expected of a #1 clan to be farming the most. But as I was saying, it was a melee party, me being the only mage. You wonder how did I even possibly tank that many (assuming that most of those went for the mage first, which they did)... simple, CS/25 DD, always 2 priests (top notch), sometimes even 3... 3 usually when we have to up against such numbers as 4-5 parties at a time.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I was talking about my melee party, not a mage party. Most of us were over geared, not armor/weapon wise, but unique wise... but that's expected of a #1 clan to be farming the most. But as I was saying, it was a melee party, me being the only mage. You wonder how did I even possibly tank that many (assuming that most of those went for the mage first, which they did)... simple, CS/25 DD, always 2 priests (top notch), sometimes even 3... 3 usually when we have to up against such numbers as 4-5 parties at a time.
    Random and mad off topic, But no fucking way all that shit you talked and your still playing this game. HAHA

Banned Regular Member

O.o I'm see this topic "Star"...

This topic just went from trolling to complete jealousy and an attempt to beat blackii with unproved legendary actions.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    This topic just went from trolling to complete jealousy and an attempt to beat blackii with unproved legendary actions.
    No matter, the legend's actions have echo'd once again. All that was needed to be done, has been been.

Legendary actions just came from your mothers bedroom. Echo echo echo....

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

You wouldn't know because you got kicked out of the clan for cheating, wasn't you, but your sharer... still your char... so you were out of the loop for information.

Anyways I stayed on the server for 2 months,... at which point by the end of that 2nd month there were still 3 clans, and were in tact. After when I left, Sam took over leadership and about 1 month after I left, Jeff and Jaspreet took over.

Get your facts straight.

I don't need videos to prove myself... there is people out that that remember the days, and those people are the sole proof of what occurred.

Unless u got proof then shut the fuck up seriously. You talk alot "oh im a legend but u will never see me cuz only my friends knew i was a legend" unless you got proof all you are is a kid screaming wolf... full of shit

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Im a legend, and here is the fucking proof.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO37KxY1mT0]Michael Vick vs Troy Polamalu - YouTube[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Legendary actions just came from your mothers bedroom. Echo echo echo....
    I'm Turkish and this offends me to the max. Fýk ýour mothur!

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    Unless u got proof then shut the fuck up seriously. You talk alot "oh im a legend but u will never see me cuz only my friends knew i was a legend" unless you got proof all you are is a kid screaming wolf... full of shit
    I got proof... the hundreds of people that experienced the slaughter hands on are more then enough. Now, the real situation is, do any of those brave souls have the balls to step out and admit that they got raped,... well hmmm.

Anyways... you sound kinda mad... umadbro?

umadbro?

BRO BLACKIII WILL RAPE YA ARsE ON ANy char Any day so stfu and so will I BB! email leave a text or tweet me!

whats your tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    whats your tweeter
    il get back to you on that :P

No one beats tHeUnBeAtAbLe.

Banned Regular Member

ur mage sucks Wnx!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:13 PM