Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos

This is a discussion on Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ niks not really the one to blame, these retards on these forums just feed him knowing ...
Page: 8

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    niks not really the one to blame, these retards on these forums just feed him knowing thats what he wants. But the retards do it anyway just to get a response, and then they say their not mad which is obviously not true or you wouldnt go back and forth lol
    well more retarded than that are the people that spend 3k u.sd to gear up and pk into ardream fully sced, then leave the game 1 week after coz there was no "competion" like if they were legendary, those should try to pk on normal gear if they really were any good.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    The difference is Jeff is actually good and can prove it anyday he can't
    You haven't even seen me play. Jeff isn't the person to say who is good and who is not... he especially doesn't like feeding people's egos, but if you ask him about me, he will tell you a straight up answer. Even if you want, I'll waste 10 or so minutes to show you the post on here ko4life that was posted about me if... if you really want to see it.

Anyways, don't want anymore infractions for now, but these kind of posts are just pathetic. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    well more retarded than that are the people that spend 3k u.sd to gear up and pk into ardream fully sced, then leave the game 1 week after coz there was no "competion" like if they were legendary, those should try to pk on normal gear if they really were any good.
    what at all did that have to do with anything, and who are u talking about rofl, man i wish we pk'd against you guys when we first came to cwest but ofc as soon as we went orc you guys "went on break" and only came back ofc when we nt'd to human lol

keep on hatin bruh

ps: jealousy is not a virtue

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You haven't even seen me play. Jeff isn't the person to say who is good and who is not... he especially doesn't like feeding people's egos, but if you ask him about me, he will tell you a straight up answer. Even if you want, I'll waste 10 or so minutes to show you the post on here ko4life that was posted about me if... if you really want to see it.

Anyways, don't want anymore infractions for now, but these kind of posts are just pathetic. Peace.
    yes Im a legendary mage becuz someone posted about me......

brb Ill hunt them down and post them.

one sec...

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    yes Im a legendary mage becuz someone posted about me......

brb Ill hunt them down and post them.

one sec...
    +100000000 but according to him though hes the best mage that cant get a party, a clan, or even a char to play lol.

what at all did that have to do with anything, and who are u talking about rofl, man i wish we pk'd against you guys when we first came to cwest but ofc as soon as we went orc you guys "went on break" and only came back ofc when we nt'd to human lol

keep on hatin bruh

ps: jealousy is not a virtue
    lol yea sure hostile went on break coz of ya no doubt, hostile never took a break, we just were half active, and sometimes didnt even pk according to diff rl stuff's, but yea hostile were and will always be the best ardream clan that has been at c-west in every point.

ps: didnt say i was talkin about u.

lol yea sure hostile went on break coz of ya no doubt, hostile never took a break, we just were half active, and sometimes didnt even pk according to diff rl stuff's, but yea hostile were and will always be the best ardream clan that has been at c-west in every point.

ps: didnt say i was talkin about u.
    so u talk about his ego, than you say something that egotistical lol, hypocrite much, and no we raped ur shit like twice, and than you went inactive for a long ass time, as soon as we nt'd to human like the day after you guys all started playing again lol, and lol at best clan we all know thats not true. Hostile does have some good members that i actually enjoyed playing with, and some that dont know what they were doing. but yah lol @best clan

so u talk about his ego, than you say something that egotistical lol, hypocrite much, and no we raped ur shit like twice, and than you went inactive for a long ass time, as soon as we nt'd to human like the day after you guys all started playing again lol, and lol at best clan we all know thats not true. Hostile does have some good members that i actually enjoyed playing with, and some that dont know what they were doing. but yah lol @best clan
    well, in my personal view Hostile was and will always be the best clan i've ever been, thats my opnion, may u respect it ? it would be ego if i was saying that we were better than everyone else and so on, it was good not only at pk, but it also had loads of great ppl, was too much fun talking/playing with them,dunno about you but i dont judge a clan based on pk only. We also died at pk like everyone else yea, coz most of us didnt have insane gear's, like those guys who come from nowhere babbaing and thinking they're insane, but we still managed to play good and never used vent, which makes it even harder and way better, on vent its easier for everyclass.

well, in my personal view Hostile was and will always be the best clan i've ever been, thats my opnion, may u respect it ? it would be ego if i was saying that we were better than everyone else and so on, it was good not only at pk, but it also had loads of great ppl, was too much fun talking/playing with them,dunno about you but i dont judge a clan based on pk only. We also died at pk like everyone else yea, coz most of us didnt have insane gear's, like those guys who come from nowhere babbaing and thinking they're insane, but we still managed to play good and never used vent, which makes it even harder and way better, on vent its easier for everyclass.
    are u reading what your writing, obviously you just said hostile is and will always be, so obviously your saying your better than everyone else lol i know english isnt your main language but come on now. nd thats not true most people i pk'd with from your clan had gear and used vent lol, your trying to say bison wasnt geared or that other sin in your clan, or let me guess undead isnt geared either lol come on now

cmon now guys atleast keep the flames and egos on topic now haha

yea there are very few "good" people in hostile or at the time we started in dcz anyhow, and still no one really touched our party's even b4 we got extremely geared cause when we started our gear was actually not that good wether you believe it or not, and lets not act like hostile dont have gear cause we all know thats a complete bs lie. Also prodigy is completly right once we showed up in ardream the only people we saw pk was gyne,snuggie and sparco and that was extremely rare to see, but after we nt'd all of hostile magically showed up again either thats a crazy coincidence are its exactly what prodigy said

Banned Regular Member

that's because ur a scary guy danny...
    people are afraid of u

Gtfo with that ardream crap!

Brb going through 3 year old best cz player topic to find posts about me. Don't forget the vent recording of Jeff saying I'm a beast warrior.(happened but no recording )

hey no 1 gave mexicans permission to speak here GTFO

lol i should be focusing on work, but cmon any normal guy would understand what i said, also WE at hostile never used vent at our partie's if u pk'd with 1 or 2 of us and they joined ur vent that doesnt mean we use vent at our clan, also about undead when he joined he had noob gear, then he started reselling and geared up, never said hostile ppl pkd naked but most of us had normal gear such as +0's and +8's, bison had some gg gear, undead later on, but not everyone in the clan running on +9's +2's/+3's like some other clans that claim to be beast.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    09-20-2011, 06:31 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    09-18-2011, 10:35 PM
  4. Hits: 23
    09-17-2011, 08:52 PM