I hate everyone
This is a discussion on Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hate everyone...
I'll come find you. Then rape you.
shit music, but team work is really good, greetings to the gg priest from second movie.
loved every minute of it
2) I actually did play a level 80 mage, and I was in your clan. Even so, who'd want to play with nab mages.
3) I did say I watched a bit over a minute of the movie... enough time to show me the replay of a nova after nova being dropped.
4) I say it because mage parties don't take skills. Period.
If you can't take criticism don't post the videos.
haha nik starting drama again here we go XD
lol you didn't play with us you didn't use vent so we didn't add you to the parties lol and you call us nabs hahaha. you don't even have anyone to play with so go back to the priv servers with 60 users. if your so good go get 8 peop if you have any and we will 8vs8 in a priv serv
Nik ur only good as a melee mage, and these guys are an amazing mage crew dont beleive it, go 8v8 them as mages in sexyko just ask Blackii he would be down ovblys u wont cuz u cant find 8 people probly :P LOL
Actually most of the videos sucked it was just nova towns. Any group of mages can do that.
So its nothing special
I like the 2nd video though only the last half cuz the first half was just u guys novaing after Chaos Dungeon or Bifrost which is not pk.
The 2nd half though showed good party vs party action which shows the strength of mage parties isnt just nova towns.
Just a pointer in 2nd you also used a dragon to tank towers which is bug abuse and chaos dungeon is bannable now.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyD6y6DGdwM]Vicarious Vs HellsFurry 2011 - YouTube[/ame]
here you go 8 v 8 with HF clan mage pt vs meele.
lol typical Turks "come VS me bro... I win u"
No I can't find other mages to play with as I've literally flamed every single one of the NT mages.... simply because 90% of those NT mages suck, and the other 10% along with the 90% choose to play the easy mode of the class, or in other words, they're literally a disgrace.
@ Funkz, you obviously haven't seen me play an MP mage... just ask anyone that played Girakon... and they'll tell you how that went for them and who the most annoying mage was (by talk and by skills)... whatever aspect it was, VSing, novaing or playing as an MP melee mage.
Bunch of mad kids who can't take criticism. As I said if you can't take any, then don't post the videos.
edit: Just watched that last video... yes I watched it, and only because it didn't contain the boring 3,2,1 nova routine. Even so, good thing you guys have 6 mages to get TP'd back every time you die, cause phew, for overgeared mages like yourself, you guys sure seemed to have died quite alot in that video, even with 2 full healers. Oh and also, just as I thought, you can't aim the same target to actually kill a party... so stick to novaing, at least then you don't have to Z like you are doing in the video, and it automatically hits all the targets around your predicted area. Voila!
Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 09-11-2011 at 11:46 PM.
lol nik they had 3 priest bro and another thing is if you dont see we aren't killing the mage in the party because we wanted to get more nps and dumbass we won the vs against them when they had 3 priest 2x duffer and all of their meele are pretty geared and another thing with the 8 v 8 shit that Nt mages mostly suck bro if you want we will vs u with a mage pt and u can have a meele pt in sexyko it doesn't really matter to me as long as we both have 2 priest im cool with it and plus it'll be fun
Second, brb let me call my homies the ones that I played when I was serious about this game... oh that's right, the people that I actually rape fucked everyone with are either not playing USKO, or like most, not playing KO at all.
Third, I can't make anyone download a SexyKO client, not even the 2 people that I would call best friends that I have currently when it comes to KO. Even so, even if they did, I wouldn't have a full party... running in a party of 8 was so 4 years ago, running in CZ with a party of 3-4 is where the adrenaline and fun is at, not a 6-man mage party with 2 priests, unless your a 15 year having only NP gain on your mind... oh that's right, I forgot, you are somewhat of that age. Don't blame you, I know when I was 15 too, I also was an NP whore... thus why I constantly ran in mage parties back then too.
Fourth, you've messaged me on MSN about 4-5 times so far... me not responding should tell you something. So either honestly stop, or when you're ready to admit that I'm right then we can finally have a proper chat.