Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 168

Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos

This is a discussion on Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THE PONIT IS blackii is the sickest mage leader ive ever seen and 8v8 u would lose nik no doubt. ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    THE PONIT IS blackii is the sickest mage leader ive ever seen and 8v8 u would lose nik no doubt. Yea sure i guess u were the best back then but wasnt it all done by urself only. Blackii is talking abt leading 8 mages aganist a other 8. Yea u cant find 7 other skilled ppl to play with then stfu cuz u havent done wut hes doing on C-west as of right now not back then. And u talk as if ur just giving honest critism but ur first post u said u didnt watch shiet yet u talked shiet and u always flame these guys for the same shiet for awhile now. U really think they aint gonna fight back ?? or say shiet back. U aint giving any critism ur just talking shiet even tho u dont even play in the same server as them so u have a way of hiding behind a forums GoodJob hope its all worth it but really ur just looking like a huge ass hater towards them. U know that i like u and shiet but honestly really gotta end it with blackii
    Last edited by funkz; 09-14-2011 at 12:10 AM.

  2. #62
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post



    I think it's funny when people don't have their facts straight. Girakon released in ROFD time (80 cap), which is not much different then the current version. And no, NT mages aren't different from 70 cap and 80 cap... they still don't take any skills to perform well.

    That right there, was the fucking stupidest thing i personally, have ever heard. A level cap does NOT mean the style of pk is the same what so ever, which is what your talking about right?
    Last edited by Lavie; 09-14-2011 at 04:18 AM.

  3. #63
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    come arena now <3
    i'll pm u in vent as soon as i get online ^^

  4. #64
    Senior Member maltuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    717

    Default

    gg frapsing melody

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    @ funkz, gg said, somehow nick is hated everywhere he goes, remember ionia clan he was always afk in cz town in the begginning ^_^

    @ CARLOS

    was drinking this and thought of you "<.<"



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    @ funkz, gg said, somehow nick is hated everywhere he goes, remember ionia clan he was always afk in cz town in the begginning ^_^

    @ CARLOS

    was drinking this and thought of you "<.<"



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    use pink scissors, LIKE A BOSS.

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c]Like A Boss (ft. Seth Rogen) - Uncensored Version - YouTube[/ame]

    That is all.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    i get bored in SND waiting time, so i just cut random pieces of paper into weird shapes while waiting, as you can see there lol

  8. #68
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    i get bored in SND waiting time, so i just cut random pieces of paper into weird shapes while waiting, as you can see there lol
    Show us your work roy!!

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    what >.<```

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    THE PONIT IS blackii is the sickest mage leader ive ever seen and 8v8 u would lose nik no doubt. Yea sure i guess u were the best back then but wasnt it all done by urself only. Blackii is talking abt leading 8 mages aganist a other 8. Yea u cant find 7 other skilled ppl to play with then stfu cuz u havent done wut hes doing on C-west as of right now not back then. And u talk as if ur just giving honest critism but ur first post u said u didnt watch shiet yet u talked shiet and u always flame these guys for the same shiet for awhile now. U really think they aint gonna fight back ?? or say shiet back. U aint giving any critism ur just talking shiet even tho u dont even play in the same server as them so u have a way of hiding behind a forums GoodJob hope its all worth it but really ur just looking like a huge ass hater towards them. U know that i like u and shiet but honestly really gotta end it with blackii
    8v8 I would lose to Blackii? Creating my own mage party doesn't even come to mind, as I am simply and totally against the idea of playing a boring routine... but with the last party that I considered to be my "roster 8", which was about 3-4 years ago, we would have flattened out any party within seconds. We used to win fights against 4-5 parties at the same time,... 1 party was never a challenge,... not because the people that we played against, were no good, but simply because we were just beyond good.

    Realistically speaking, my "competitive days" with this game were over years ago,... I didn't even take Ionia seriously when I lead the 3 clans. But also realistically speaking, if you want to compare parties, my party would not only rip blackii's party, but also others along with it at the same time.

    And that is where you are wrong Funkz. I guess people know how I am on the forum and whenever I say something they think it's "flaming"... because no matter what I say it will always be "flaming", right? Since you guys took it that way, and since they are "fighting back", I am too... but people just never get it, they will not win an argument against me, so even "fighting back" will not do anything.

    @iLikeCheese... As I said, I didn't even take Ionia seriously, so I have nothing to deny, I used to love afking... but when the important stuff had to be done, I was always there. Even not taking it seriously I still managed to get the 2 main clans #1 and #2 on the server, and our 3rd clan was also in top10. Talk about leadership,... Blackii can lead a party of 8, GG. I lead a clan of 100 people.

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    yeah dawg u can leadd 100 man clan that cant last over couple weeks bro , and hmm the way u lead on Ionia? where jaspreet and jeff took over the clan from ur leadership?? good job bro. KEEP UP TROLLIN
    Last edited by beastinbed; 09-14-2011 at 09:01 PM.

  12. #72
    El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    8v8 I would lose to Blackii? Creating my own mage party doesn't even come to mind, as I am simply and totally against the idea of playing a boring routine... but with the last party that I considered to be my "roster 8", which was about 3-4 years ago, we would have flattened out any party within seconds. We used to win fights against 4-5 parties at the same time,... 1 party was never a challenge,... not because the people that we played against, were no good, but simply because we were just beyond good.

    Realistically speaking, my "competitive days" with this game were over years ago,... I didn't even take Ionia seriously when I lead the 3 clans. But also realistically speaking, if you want to compare parties, my party would not only rip blackii's party, but also others along with it at the same time.

    And that is where you are wrong Funkz. I guess people know how I am on the forum and whenever I say something they think it's "flaming"... because no matter what I say it will always be "flaming", right? Since you guys took it that way, and since they are "fighting back", I am too... but people just never get it, they will not win an argument against me, so even "fighting back" will not do anything.

    @iLikeCheese... As I said, I didn't even take Ionia seriously, so I have nothing to deny, I used to love afking... but when the important stuff had to be done, I was always there. Even not taking it seriously I still managed to get the 2 main clans #1 and #2 on the server, and our 3rd clan was also in top10. Talk about leadership,... Blackii can lead a party of 8, GG. I lead a clan of 100 people.
    Link some videos of urs when u get a chance plx

  13. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yeah dawg u can leadd 100 man clan that cant last over couple weeks bro , and hmm the way u lead on Ionia? where jaspreet and jeff took over the clan from ur leadership?? good job bro. KEEP UP TROLLIN
    You wouldn't know because you got kicked out of the clan for cheating, wasn't you, but your sharer... still your char... so you were out of the loop for information.

    Anyways I stayed on the server for 2 months,... at which point by the end of that 2nd month there were still 3 clans, and were in tact. After when I left, Sam took over leadership and about 1 month after I left, Jeff and Jaspreet took over.

    Get your facts straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    Link some videos of urs when u get a chance plx
    I don't need videos to prove myself... there is people out that that remember the days, and those people are the sole proof of what occurred.

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Jaspreet and Jeff took over...? Wasnt one of the reason u left because no one listened to you?
    that you couldnt "talk" over Jeff and Jaspreet? im pretty sure that was and i will ask Jeff about it... If you dont like the video cool, you try n make one and see how "GG" it is.. you start pointless arguments that you wont even back up... "My friends dont play ko anymore.."
    "i dont have the competitive spirit anymore..." and you dont even know who we play with so idk how you can say you can "Rip" through us... You say you take 4-5 partys out... what a private server? we do that shit on a REAL actual server... so idk what the fuck you talking about..."Best mage..." Jokes...

    And you say you can lead 100 man clan... my ass Ionia wasnt even a fucking clan it was different little groups under one clan name... so next time why dont u actually MAKE a clan and we can see how it goes...
    Last edited by beastinbed; 09-15-2011 at 12:02 AM.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    8v8 I would lose to Blackii? Creating my own mage party doesn't even come to mind, as I am simply and totally against the idea of playing a boring routine... but with the last party that I considered to be my "roster 8", which was about 3-4 years ago, we would have flattened out any party within seconds. We used to win fights against 4-5 parties at the same time,... 1 party was never a challenge,... not because the people that we played against, were no good, but simply because we were just beyond good.
    didnt want to chime in on the ego fest between you 2, but come on now, your a little 2 smart to be making a retarded ass comment like that. If your party was able to "win fights" against 4-5 parties they either were in fp's +2 and didnt attack anyone or your lying, because a bunch of scrubs running with 4 partys can take out your 2-3 priests easy and all the mages b4 anyone is even tp'd back lol like come on now

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    09-20-2011, 06:31 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    09-18-2011, 10:35 PM
  4. Hits: 23
    09-17-2011, 08:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •