Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos

This is a discussion on Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no one gave dlw's permission to post in 60+ topics...
Page: 9

no one gave dlw's permission to post in 60+ topics

so what you saying is C,Sparco,Norb,snuggie,strawberryfairy and gyne all have bad gear huh? cause thats a joke none of them are undergeared at all and i know most of them use skype to talk to each other while pking at least gyne and C do not sure bout others

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol i should be focusing on work, but cmon any normal guy would understand what i said, also WE at hostile never used vent at our partie's if u pk'd with 1 or 2 of us and they joined ur vent that doesnt mean we use vent at our clan, also about undead when he joined he had noob gear, then he started reselling and geared up, never said hostile ppl pkd naked but most of us had normal gear such as +0's and +8's, bison had some gg gear, undead later on, but not everyone in the clan running on +9's +2's/+3's like some other clans that claim to be beast.
    isnt sparco in full +3's..b4 u answer yes he is and snuggie? and gyne they're not geared like come on lol. and the diff between claiming to be beast and being beast is that when you are good you dont have to say it, topics are made just so people hate on you, and people talk about you clearing ard daily like they did about our clan on officials b4 topic got closed. Not saying we're the best but idk any other clan that was as dominant as we were, other than fj when they used to play i heard they were pretty good.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

dunno if u guys are reading my posts, but as i said normal gear as in +8's +0's lol, i know gyne was beast but even if u doubt he was on shard's8 uniques'0 even some old's if i remember well, about snuggie he joined after half clan was inactive already and didnt stay long so i dont consider him a real member, sparco geared up recently also, anyways wont keep on this lol, im done with work goin back home, danny might be a good warrior but prod, i saw yr movie and it was nothing special, thats why i think u wouldnt be any hard to kill if u didnt have that gear.

ps. did u seriously said norb was good geared? back then he couldnt even afford chitin's8, cmon.

dunno if u guys are reading my posts, but as i said normal gear as in +8's +0's lol, i know gyne was beast but even if u doubt he was on shard's8 uniques'0 even some old's if i remember well, about snuggie he joined after half clan was inactive already and didnt stay long so i dont consider him a real member, sparco geared up recently also, anyways wont keep on this lol, im done with work goin back home, danny might be a good warrior but prod, i saw yr movie and it was nothing special, thats why i think u wouldnt be any hard to kill if u didnt have that gear.

ps. did u seriously said norb was good geared? back then he couldnt even afford chitin's8, cmon.
    lol ur just a hater bud, and your prolly still mad about that other topic where i called u out on being a shit mage, and sucking ass cuz u dont use vent and tp people to random places in the middle of fights just to kill 1 person. Nd u tried to talk shit about me, but it backfired cuz everyone defended me and no one came to ur defense lol. Its cool tho, at least u guys have 1 good mage in clan lol...

edit: and just so u know i was playhing on longb when he had shit items and brandons priest who was way less geared than me and what a suprise as soon as i started playing them people started saying what a beast priest they were lol, like im the last one to be cocky but please dont talk about my skills when you play how u play.

deceiver and prodigy are the best, end of story!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    deceiver and prodigy are the best, end of story!
    well said rozz!!

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol ur just a hater bud, and your prolly still mad about that other topic where i called u out on being a shit mage, and sucking ass cuz u dont use vent and tp people to random places in the middle of fights just to kill 1 person. Nd u tried to talk shit about me, but it backfired cuz everyone defended me and no one came to ur defense lol. Its cool tho, at least u guys have 1 good mage in clan lol...

edit: and just so u know i was playhing on longb when he had shit items and brandons priest who was way less geared than me and what a suprise as soon as i started playing them people started saying what a beast priest they were lol, like im the last one to be cocky but please dont talk about my skills when you play how u play.
    lol, came to bump my topic but had to answer dis, LongB has always been a tanky priest, and he had chitin's8 iron set ? ds8 ? thats more than enough for any1 with a lil skills to do well while sced.

lol, came to bump my topic but had to answer dis, LongB has always been a tanky priest, and he had chitin's8 iron set ? ds8 ? thats more than enough for any1 with a lil skills to do well while sced.
    whatttt, when i started on long b, he had chit 7's, ds 7, ep, skele and old earings/rings what da fuk r u talking about lmao

I am the best, you can all suck me off. PEACE!

Someone wrote it somewhere if you call me out il go "find" it...

Banned Regular Member

Villains ftw, end of story

How the fuck did this turn into an ardream topic.

they have there own, best in ardream topic for this >.<

cool movies ^^

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

On scale 1 to 10 i'd give these movies

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    09-20-2011, 06:31 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    09-18-2011, 10:35 PM